Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom (32052 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect Bassirou Diomaye Faye Celebrates Victory With 2 Wives / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by aswani(m): 11:19am On Mar 28
Racoon:
Broom revolution you said? Same Senegal that conducted a clean election the opposite of what the so called giant of Africa can't even dream of?

I agree, that Cynthia Okeke rigging so blatantly for LP spoilt Nigerian elections.

Bikonu rest.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by papiwyte(m): 11:25am On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

APC in Senegal? Is this what you understood by this? 🀣🀣🀣

Let me.guess you are from Rivers state right?
And I bliv u are from the aggressive and violent eastern part of the country

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Myrepublic(m): 11:37am On Mar 28
May they not experience the effect of broom party in Nigeria..
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Confirm4real(m): 11:40am On Mar 28
Opposite of Nigerian APC because they always present old people as their candidates grin
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by ezenna191(m): 11:43am On Mar 28
APC member in diaspora. He's even wearing Tinubu's designer cap.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by 123yes(m): 11:46am On Mar 28
This man will come and sweep away Senegalese wealth as APC sweep Nigeria blessings and we are suffering today.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by CountinBlessins(m): 11:49am On Mar 28
papiwyte:

And I bliv u are from the aggressive and violent eastern part of the country

You wish, I believe you are Yoruba, the most hated tribe in Nigeria. I am fork the tribe who enslaved the Yoruba and they stole Lagos from . The royal ,regal , best tribe in Nigeria. A royal Bini prince .

Now cry in envy 🀣
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Nyanabo(m): 11:53am On Mar 28
This current president would remain in power till he gets to 75-90yrs.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Mar 28
abc115:
Haters will soon arrive

now apc will like him even tho they hated him for being a young president before.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by EmiloCorn: 12:00pm On Mar 28
bhella10:
They better check his pockets for Emilocorn grin

No now πŸ˜‘ we have no affiliation with that man YET

please be careful with your words cry
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Mummiesboy: 12:04pm On Mar 28
I don the pity Senegalese them
The damages this broom has caused is a different story entirely
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Father4all: 12:16pm On Mar 28
Meaning what? Those that held the same broom in Nigeria, what do they do with it? Nonsense
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Cmeo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28
Broom is part of our identity in Africa.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Cajal(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28
Tinubu sponsored him
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by hslbroker2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28
CodeTemplar:
Broom that sweeps away sanity and decorum or another?
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by bhella10: 12:35pm On Mar 28
EmiloCorn:

No now πŸ˜‘ we have no affiliation with that man YET

please be careful with your words cry
Who is "we" o! I don't understand. cheesy
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by papiwyte(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

You wish, I believe you are Yoruba, the most hated tribe in Nigeria. I am fork the tribe who enslaved the Yoruba and they stole Lagos from . The royal ,regal , best tribe in Nigeria. A royal Bini prince .

Now cry in envy 🀣
And I am from the tribe that made Bini loyal ... A proud IGALA MAN .. go ask for details grin grin grin grin
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by LoladeOmolomo(f): 12:50pm On Mar 28
tuoyoojo:
The broom as a symbol for a political party meant something good
What did it mean??
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by CountinBlessins(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28
papiwyte:

And I am from the tribe that made Bini loyal ... A proud IGALA MAN .. go ask for details grin grin grin grin

Smelliness is pungent
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by papiwyte(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

Smelliness is pungent
E pain u abi... Go ask ur forefathers or rather go join ur people in Italy.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by tuoyoojo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28
LoladeOmolomo:

What did it mean??

It was used to symbolise "sweeping change". Out with the old order and in with the new.
It represented cleaning the old systems, not necessarily with very high tech sophistication but with simple ingenuity and sheer will
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Timmi: 1:21pm On Mar 28
Alexlalax1:
That broom has the opposite meaning of what apc broom stands for in Nigerian. While one sweeps it people to abject poverty and hardship, the other is to sweep away corruption and under development

Contrary to what you said, the broom in Nigeria was to sweep away Atikuthief and PandoraObi and those elites that benefited from all the subsidies - oil, gas, foreign exchange, etc. The rich and pseudo-rich milked the country dry and the broom swept them off their feet. It’s only the ObiZombies and Atikuthief followers that are crying wolf and will rather maintain their servitude to their masters.
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by LoladeOmolomo(f): 1:27pm On Mar 28
tuoyoojo:

It was used to symbolise "sweeping change". Out with the old order and in with the new.
It represented cleaning the old systems, not necessarily with very high tech sophistication but with simple ingenuity and sheer will
Okay, but I have never seen it like that anywhere before. Literally never
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by greatefa1011(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28
Broom caused Nigerians pains and damages beyond repair. Instead of gains and repair of damages as anticipated. Broom, No No No...
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Niok: 2:10pm On Mar 28
abc115:

Stop crying
same people wey dey cry ebin pawa?
Una too dull sha
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by commoditiesnig: 3:23pm On Mar 28
Hmm..
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by fcbelle72(f): 3:37pm On Mar 28
abc115:
The newly elected Senegal President, Bassirou Diomaye Faye, was seen celebrating his victory with a broom on Wednesday.

The broom is synonymous with the leading political party in Nigeria, a country referred as a giant in West Africa.

The Senegalese President-Elect, who will assume office by April 2, was seen waving a broom, the way the members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, do in Nigeria during rallies, campaigns or victory parades

Watch out this useless APC people will use this story to brag , useless set of thieves
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by baggioni: 3:46pm On Mar 28
grin
This is an APC Senegal branch. APC going regional and later continental grin

1 Like

Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by maxzzo1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28
Bad Omen
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Rijal: 7:15pm On Mar 28
dprice:
Eeeee donnnnnn baddddddd 4444 themmmmm beeeeeee dissssssss ohhhhhhhhhh Senegal i pity u
Broom 🧹
Mumu spotted !
Re: Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom by Edeh09135399(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28
Make then start they pray o, disaster shall not come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

San Francisco To Allow Police 'Killer Robots' (Video) / North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests / Hong Kong Lawmakers Fight Over Bill To Criminalise Abuse Of China's Anthem (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.