Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai (21365 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by zomby(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28
ottersberger:

I am not and will never be a member of any political party in Nigeria. Even though in my opinion there's nothing to be ashamed of in today's Labour Party compared to the corruption cesspool you probably belong to, the APC. But thank you for the false accusation.

Unlike your party affiliation, the APC, the Labour Party, is an honor to be identified with. Again, Julius Odianosen Abure
is from Edo state

You sound extremely confused... Please get a professional help and stop doing cheap drugs.

1 Like

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by ottersberger(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28
zomby:

You sound extremely confused... Please get a professional help and stop doing cheap drugs.

Says an intellectually challenged mofo. I knew you can't string out two coherent words without resorting to insults. fvcking dimwit.
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by zomby(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28
ottersberger:

Says an intellectually challenged mofo. I knew you can't string out two coherent words without resorting to insults. fvcking dimwit.

How is your mom?
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by zomby(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28
I'm not supporting any political party in Nigeria, but there's nothing to be ashamed of in today's Labour Party compared to the corruption cesspool you probably belong to, the APC. grin

What a confused bloodyfooI!

1 Like

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by zomby(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28
All of you Labor party mongoose will labor for the rest of your confused lives!
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by Zeezenho: 1:21pm On Mar 28
TopBanter:

lol. Follow him na. Because you are who exactly? Obi is now a know quantity that profited from a unique situation where Nigerians wanted change after the horrendous Presidency of Buhari most viewed to be symptomatic of the ‘old boys’ like Tinubu, Atiku etal.

Such condition won’t exist in 2027. Most now know how to neutralize Obi and render him impotent.

They will make LP an unusable platform for him by promoting camps and cliques infighting in the Party they know Obi does not have the authority or leadership talent to reign in.

Opponents know Obi who fled PDP rather than stand and fight as Tinubu did, will never have the balls to float his own Party from scratch because no sagacious politician, with their own machinery and voters base, will join Obi since he has never invested in them or done zilch for them as Tinubu and others have done.

Tinubu won because he had enough credit with many Northerners willing to defy PMB for him. Obi fled PDP because he knew the bigs boys in the Party did not respect or view him a leader worthy of the Party’s ticket.

Watch and learn. You will come back and thank me for schooling you about your naïveté

Are you done with your outdated ways ? Obi n a EJA NLA, big fish we trust and believe in him because he is different.

On the issue of LP you want obi to start playing dirty for you to know he can keep LP together.well let me shock you obi himself na party.when the time comes the card will be well played so chill.
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by guysbewise: 1:49pm On Mar 28
ottersberger:

I am not and will never be a member of any political party in Nigeria. Even though in my opinion there's nothing to be ashamed of in today's Labour Party compared to the corruption cesspool you probably belong to, the APC. But thank you for the false accusation.

Unlike your party affiliation, the APC, the Labour Party, is an honor to be identified with. Again, Julius Odianosen Abure
is from Edo state

Look at wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Abure it does not say what state his is from and his place of birth. He is from the SE claiming SS.
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by TopBanter: 2:40pm On Mar 28
Zeezenho:

Are you done with your outdated ways ? Obi n a EJA NLA, big fish we trust and believe in him because he is different.

On the issue of LP you want obi to start playing dirty for you to know he can keep LP together.well let me shock you obi himself na party.when the time comes the card will be well played so chill.

EJA NLA in capital you are repeating up and down. Like I said, wait and see to note you know nothing about Nigerian politics. 2023 was Obi’s and Atiku’s best chance to eschew greed and depose APC.

No such chance will be presented to either of them again. You lot are now shouting EL Rufai and Obi because you perceive El Rufai the new savior to help Obi win the North.

Ask yourself how Buhari, the most iconically supported Northern politician of all time, fared against incumbent OBJ, Yar Adua and even “pushover” GEJ before Tinubu and ACN rescued him in 2015.

You’re a kid bro and 2027 will prove that.

3 Likes

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by guysbewise: 3:17pm On Mar 28
ottersberger:

is from Edo state

Which town was he born?

Look at wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Abure it does not say what state his is from and his place of birth. You are one of their bitter followers.
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by cmikel: 3:40pm On Mar 28
Alex Oti of Abia state a product of LP is one of the best performing Govs

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by chopnaira: 3:41pm On Mar 28
It's just common sense. I remember Abiola adage about putting several poor people in a kitchen. They will mess up the whole place.
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by chopnaira: 3:43pm On Mar 28
fasho01:
Please let that sink into your fellow zombies skulls. They've been all over previous threads masturbating about how Tinubu is the cause of the problems in LP. Can't these people just think for once angry
Yeah. They said Tinubu bought Ajaero at first
Then they moved in to Tinubu bought Abure.
They are always looking for a boogieman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by Christistruth00: 3:44pm On Mar 28
beerfraud:

Oseni Rufai

helinues:
grin

Peter Obi, LP and their supporters have been using clothes to cover the smoke we have been visibility seeing.

A party built based on falsehood shall definitely crumble.

Things are now not just out of hands but out of legs . grin

So you just found out?

Something Awolowo told his people in the 1950’s when he persuaded them to form Action Group

Awolowo told his people to let Azikiwe go with the NCNC after Azikiwe had fully hijacked it to the hilt
And replaced it with his own People

The same NCNC that was created by Herbert Macauley a Lagos Man as a National Party to get rid of British Rule

Azikiwe fully turned NCNC into a Regional and Ethnic Party because he didn’t know how to
Share with others

Just look at the Labour Party now

The vision that led to the Creation of the Party is fully in the Dustbin 100%

Those who we knew as the Faces and representatives of the Labour Party for years
are nowhere to be found except Abure a confirmed forger and looter

LP is now a looting Machine that stands for nothing

Even the NLC is in danger of loosing its National Mission and Vision and is now dragging Politics Publicly

History is just repeating itself again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by ottersberger(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28
zomby:

How is your mom?

Your olosho mama dey hustle for brothel.
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by VIKTO83(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28
Journalism is Partisan. I have known this from this Huseni

2 Likes

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by Cromagnon: 5:12pm On Mar 28
Odin13:
Greed.. yes!

But someone is taking advantage of the open portal to manipulate a perceived threat.

Greed can always be sorted among politicians to achieve a collective purpose ..

It happens all time

But some politicians are known by antecedents to manipulate whatever opportunity..

Wetin we know ..

Humans are greedy .. Especially when feel cheated
So if your opponent left wing is leaking you will choose to attack on right wing?
Make Sense

1 Like

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by kwasoly(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28
helinues:
grin

Peter Obi, LP and their supporters have been using clothes to cover the smoke we have been visibility seeing.

A party built based on falsehood shall definitely crumble.

Things are now not just out of hands but out of legs . grin

Cry me a river!!!
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by Deadlytruth(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28
Oseni Rufai might have already stepped foot on the road to insults and name-calling by those who had adjudged him a hero of journalism.

1 Like

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by Nzogbu2012: 7:21pm On Mar 28
beerfraud:

Oseni Rufai

Oseni Rufai wants to.bite the fingers that has brought him.to.limelight in Journalism....the same.Yiibo.people.that have sang your hosanna during the presidential campaign 2023 when.you doing their bidding will also blackmail and humilate you when you are no longer doing their bidding....Doyin Okupe used to be a strong member of the Labour party. But the same people he worked has raised a foot against him....

2 Likes

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by PropertyBuying(f): 10:22pm On Mar 28
How much are you sure of this?
philipstanley:
2027 Peter obi will not be in LP
Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by aswani(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28
beerfraud:

Oseni Rufai

He is right, anywhere there is lots of money as poured into the coffers of LP by Obidients, as night follows day, katakata gó kwik bust.

Even if you went into the place with a clean heart, and there's no reason to suggest the Peter Obi led group didn't, there was just too much money not to turn heads. Too much money that doesn't have to be accounted for.

Imagine reserving a slot for a 2027 presidential nominee already, the fact that LP officials know Obidients are ready to pour money in again in 2027 that they don't have to account for, all constitutional structure and processes are out of the window.

You chop I chop party.

1 Like

Re: LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai by hardam003: 1:04pm On Mar 29
Yeah... One of their gods has spoken cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Boko-Haram Members Killed In Borno / I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan / Public Holiday For Buhari: Kogi State Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.