Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police (1005 Views)

The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX / Lawyers, Others Blast Buhari On Rule Of Law Remarks / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by NLCreator: 11:42am On Mar 28
Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8044129/erisco-ratings-tank-cnn-dailystar

President Tinubu must warn Nigerian police to stop disgracing the country globally. This is too embarrassing to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by helinues: 11:43am On Mar 28
Na family affairs. Deji should stay out of it

3 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by DEXTROVERT: 11:43am On Mar 28
V
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 11:49am On Mar 28
helinues:

Family how? Is he no a Nigerian?
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by helinues: 11:50am On Mar 28
123456789O:

Family how? Is he no a Nigerian?

Go and help them settle am then

2 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 11:56am On Mar 28
helinues:

Go and help them settle am then

I don't know why you're having issues with another party faithful. This is a human rights issue, not party.

Few days ago, you were clamouring for Ijele's freedom, but you're not doing same for Chioma, why? Are you not a human?
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by Paraman: 11:57am On Mar 28
NLCreator:
Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8044129/erisco-ratings-tank-cnn-dailystar

If erisco refuse to drop the case, there's nothing the NPF can do
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by CodeTemplar: 1:49pm On Mar 28
helinues:
always talking deranged.

This isn't banditry.

3 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by festacman(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28
This has nothing to do with the police. Deji Adeyanju is just trying to gather clout for his newly set up law practice chamber. The fact is that this is just a fight between two parties (Erisco and Chioma/Gen Z) who are utilizing different strategies to fight each other in line with their capacities. Meanwhile, Erisco's direct competitors are also throwing in some jabs against him from sidelines.

- Erisco is using the police and justice system as a law abiding citizen instead of taking the law into his hands and employing extra-judicial means to deal with Chioma.

- Chioma and her gen Z colleagues are employing the social media and emotional blackmail to fight Erisco. The fact that Chioma is pregnant has been overstretched and her beautiful face has also helped her case.

- Meanwhile, bulk of Erisco competitors who are Indians are throwing in jabs and pushing the negative narrative in international media.

Consequences: A Nigeria's employer of labour, payer of tax and contributor to GDP is being destroyed because of one careless statement on Facebook. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by Betanaija42moro: 2:45pm On Mar 28
They are all crazy

1 Like

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by Googledotcom: 2:46pm On Mar 28
helinues:
So you buy products in the market using tribe specification right ?

How do you identify kpanla fish owned by Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by swagana: 2:55pm On Mar 28
123456789O:

I don't know why you're having issues with another party faithful. This is a human rights issue, not party.

Few days ago, you were clamouring for Ijele's freedom, but you're not doing same for Chioma, why? Are you not a human?

Chioma is not APC member unlike Ijele so helinues don't give a fück.

3 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by Ozommadu: 2:57pm On Mar 28
helinues:

Common sense is very far away from your vicinity

2 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by IamANigerianMan: 2:58pm On Mar 28
This useless man call himself activist, CHIOMA HAS NO CASE, LET HER just bring out the name of the people killed by ERISCO TOMOTO.
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 2:58pm On Mar 28
swagana:

Chioma is not APC member unlike Ijele so helinues don't give a fück.

That's bad. He should put humanity first. I know of many APC supporters who are in support of Chioma. Helinues should just calm down and put humanity first before party.
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:00pm On Mar 28
IamANigerianMan:
This useless man call himself activist, CHIOMA HAS NO CASE, LET HER just bring out the name of the people killed by ERISCO TOMOTO.

When did "ki***ing" become "killing"? Show me the dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by helinues: 3:14pm On Mar 28
123456789O:

You can't compare Ijele's case with this. This case no dey make any sense.

Why should reviewing or no reviewing lead to an arrest to start with?

2 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:17pm On Mar 28
helinues:

You can't compare Ijele's case with this. This case no dey make any sense.

Why should reviewing or no reviewing lead to an arrest to start with?

Ijele's case is more serious than you think. Videos of him openly threatening the pastor has gone viral.

Watch it

https://twitter.com/SizweBansii/status/1772700104606077190?t=NzFEJVIGiKmEFAWSG6ushQ&s=19
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by helinues: 3:18pm On Mar 28
123456789O:

Ijele's case is more serious than you think. Videos of him openly threatening the pastor has gone viral.

Watch it

https://twitter.com/SizweBansii/status/1772700104606077190?t=NzFEJVIGiKmEFAWSG6ushQ&s=19

We are Saying the same thing. Ijele's case deserves attention than this one. This Erisco case is just like petty arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by IamANigerianMan: 3:23pm On Mar 28
123456789O:

When did "ki***ing" become "killing"? Show me the dictionary
I don't need to reply your nonsense, CHIOMA must go to prison, she wanted to destroy ERISCO brand...
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by BondRiv: 3:25pm On Mar 28
I don't even see any merit in the case but the whole thing is being overblown. She is getting sued, so what? Get a lawyer and defend yourself. She will end up being paid compensation.

Even the country where whistleblowers get killed like chickens are claiming moral superiority. Lawsuits like this are not even alien to them, although may come in different forms.
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:25pm On Mar 28
helinues:

We are Saying the same thing. Ijele's case deserves attention than this one. This Erisco case is just like petty arrest.

Alright, I get you now. And I agree that Ijele's case is not getting the traction and support it deserves. Maybe because of the ordinary people he offended. But no matter what, humanity should come first. Even VeryDarkMan's case too. Heard Deji Adeyanju is doing something about them, not sure though.

Nigerians should also be mindful of what we say online so we don't injure others with our comments. The rich too should learn to follow due process rather than using the state tax-funded infrastructure to intimidate, bully, and harass the masses.
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by helinues: 3:29pm On Mar 28
123456789O:

Alright, I get you now. And I agree that Ijele's case is not getting the traction and support it deserves. Maybe because of the ordinary people he offended. But no matter what, humanity should come first. Even VeryDarkMan's case too. Heard Deji Adeyanju is doing something about them, not sure though.

Nigerians should also be mindful of what we say online so we don't injure others with our comments. The rich too should learn to follow due process rather than using the state tax-funded infrastructure to intimidate, bully, and harass the masses.

The pastor must have said something before Ijele could threaten him back.

That's one of the things people are not consciously about, don't be reckless even when provoked. If someone said I am mad, the first question I asked myself is , am I really mad, if my answer is no, then no need of joining madness
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:29pm On Mar 28
IamANigerianMan:

I don't need to reply your nonsense, CHIOMA must go to prison, she wanted to destroy ERISCO brand...

Unfortunately, your rantings won't help. It's a criminal case, so, the onus is on Erisco to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Chioma meant "killing" rather than "kidding" or other countless words beginning with "ki" and ending with "ing".. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:36pm On Mar 28
helinues:

The pastor must have said something before Ijele could threaten him back.

That's one of the things people are not consciously about, don't be reckless even when provoked. If someone said I am mad, the first question I asked myself is , am I really mad, if my answer is no, then no need of joining madness

The video I linked to is recent. The pastor is actually on Ijelespeak for calling his miracles fake, according to report. The pastor and the police are wrong here, obviously.

But the problem now is that some people are now sharing damning videos Ijele made. I fear the pastor might take advantage of them if he comes across them. I don’t know, but looks like the guy has offended a lot of people, both the rich and the ordinary people.
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by helinues: 3:39pm On Mar 28
123456789O:

The video I linked to is recent. The pastor is actually on Ijelespeak for calling his miracles fake, according to report. The pastor and the police are wrong here, obviously.

But the problem now is that some people are now sharing damning videos Ijele made. I fear the pastor might take advantage of them if he comes across them. I don’t know, but looks like the guy has offended a lot of people, both the rich and the ordinary people.

Why can't the pastor go to LUTH and proof Ijele wrong?

Why can't the pastor pray to holy spirit to punish Ijele as he his tarnishing the work of God?

Have you seen any of the acclaimed miracle performance from the said pastor, you can't watch such and not start questioning where religion is heading to .

Ijele actually over do things, I remember I tried to caution him before the election, but he wasn't listening. He got carried away with Ipob paparazi
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:44pm On Mar 28
helinues:

Why can't the pastor go to LUTH and proof Ijele wrong?

Why can't the pastor pray to holy spirit to punish Ijele as he his tarnishing the work of God?

Have you seen any of the acclaimed miracle performance from the said pastor, you can't watch such and not start questioning where religion is heading to .

Ijele actually over do things, I remember I tried to caution him before the election, but he wasn't listening. He got carried away with Ipob paparazi

I don't even believe in miracles, so I'll definitely support Ijele. It's even ironical that the police are after Ijele instead of investigating the so-called miracles. They are just making the country look like a joke! Lol.
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by helinues: 3:46pm On Mar 28
123456789O:

I don't even believe in miracles, so I'll definitely support Ijele. It's even ironical that the police are after Ijele instead of investigating the so-called miracles. They are just making the country look like a joke! Lol.

Those who hate Ijele thought he supported Apc in the last election. That was a misconception.

Remember I said earlier I tried to caution him, he was against Tinubu's presidency even before the primary, he was trying to create blackmailing threads before I told him he was passing his boundaries. He kinda stopped though.

Ijele did not support Apc presidential candidate in the last election, he did not support Peter Obi too. That I know for certain
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by 123456789O: 3:52pm On Mar 28
helinues:

Those who hate Ijele thought he supported Apc in the last election. That was a misconception.

Remember I said earlier I tried to caution him, he was against Tinubu's presidency even from the primary, he was trying to create blackmailing thread before I told him he his passing his boundaries.

Ijele did not support Apc presidential candidate in the last election, he did not support Peter Obi too. That I know for certain

Regardless of who he supports, no sane human, especially Nigerian, should support that pastor. Why should a man of God arrest a doubting Thomas? They said your miracles are fake, and next thing, you arrest the person. Elijah would have challenged Ijele to a miracle contest and prove he's real. Jesus and the Apostles would have ignored him and continued with their ministry. TB Joshua faced lots of criticism, but he ignored.

But Pastor Ebuka thinks using the police to bully Thomas Ijele would automatically make everyone believe his miracles are real. Clown.
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by helinues: 3:56pm On Mar 28
123456789O:

Regardless of who he supports, no sane human, especially Nigerian, should support that pastor. Why should a man of God arrest a doubting Thomas? They said your miracles are fake, and next thing, you arrest the person. Elijah would have challenged Ijele to a miracle contest and prove he's real. Jesus and the Apostles would have ignored him and continued with their ministry. TB Joshua faced lots of criticism, but he ignored.

But Pastor Ebuka thinks using the police to bully Thomas Ijele would automatically make everyone believe his miracles are real. Clown.

Don't let the Ipobians catch you, it's personal to them
Re: Erisco: Stop Disgracing Nigeria Globally - Deji Adeyanju, Others Blast Police by AcadaWriter: 4:11pm On Mar 28
They are all crazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbados, Mikano And Revolutionnow Boys Flogged Into Line / Staline Alive On Nairaland.com ! / Tragedy In New York.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.