Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says (21331 Views)

Trump Says He'd ‘encourage’ Russia To Attack NATO Allies Who Don’t Pay Up Enough / The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands / Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Akalia(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28
adebowales:
russia are the ones we should call moral armies, they don’t bomb residents randomly just because they want to make a statement like US, israel nd other countries does! They re going after military installations. If russia should wage full fledged war against Ukraine. Ukraine will be totally gone. Long live president putin
I swear down I love "PUTIN". I pray he lives long enough to conquer his Western enemies and allies someday.
I will love to nationalize in Russia someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Krismas(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28
grin

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Mynameis007(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28
Jovi10:
He's warning y'all again. The airfields where such planes will fly from will be destroyed simple English...... If you think Putin is bluffing then let the plane fly from any NATO member state to attack Russia first, then una go know.

Putin ass lickers always talking gibberish.
Putin will do this, Putin will do that.
For how long have we been hearing that?

This was how you all said Putin will decimate Ukraine at the start of the war.
Wasn't it the same Putin that warned of dire consequences if the US supplied weapons to Ukraine?
Lo and behold...he's still struggling and losing men and weapons.
You guys just overrate Putin and I have no idea where it comes from
Putin will do nothing, so just sssssshhhh and rest!

3 Likes

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by salem1996: 2:25pm On Mar 28
God1000:
I don't understand, you mean Putin is deliberately prolonging this war that has killed thousands of Russian soldiers.

Russia isn't fighting like world power, if they truly are
Many Nigerians hardly pass comprehension passages.
Even when someone's comment ahead of you and the news just gave you a hint of what's happening, all you see is war with Ukraine.

No world power has ever destroy a smaller nation completely, because the aim is not to waste armour trying to defeat a small nation.
Israel Prime Minister or one of his Officer said; [ in paraphrase] " if we had any intention of destroying Gaza as a nation, we would have done it in less than a week or two."

If you're walking and a baby leaves his mum and attacks you, at best you would just laugh and go. If he persist, you'll hit him once and never mind because you are sure he can't do anything any day any time.

Go and study the Cuban War then learn lessons.
Leaders don't think like members or followers, no matter how aggressive they are.
World Powers don't fight to win wars, they fight to maintain status
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by xeju: 2:26pm On Mar 28
Your mumu nor too pronounce so?🤔
Namaster:
Putin has no intention of winning the Ukraine War. Neither does he want another kind of conclusion to the war.

The goal is to drag it out and continue the war INDEFINITELY just to make sure NATO does not establish a base in Ukraine.
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by adebowales: 2:28pm On Mar 28
Akalia:
I swear down I love "PUTIN". I pray he lives long enough to conquer his Western enemies and allies someday.
I will love to nationalize in Russia someday.
that’s the way wars should be fight, but unfortunately some people loves those who bombs civilians recklessly because of religious affiliation
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by xeju: 2:29pm On Mar 28
How many natural resources Ukraine get? One of the poorest countries in Europe
helinues:
grin

USA and NATO have already colonized the poor Ukraine. The rebuilding of Ukraine contracts have been awarded to USA contractors and their allies in exchange for natural resources of course.

They led Ukraine Into senseless war, Collect their savings in the name of providing the latest weapons, while no dime was sent in cash , all are in Aids abi na HIV

Now,the rebuilding process which means whoever Ukraine president would be for decade to come, the person must be a puppet to the West.

Btw, Russia vs Ukraine, Israel vs Palestine wars are not coincidence, remember I said everything USA have been sending to trouble countries are all in Aids, heh heh, the contractors who supplied those Aids are USA politicians meaning the war was for the USA politicians to generate money from their reelection.

Hecklefish, Yeepsy
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Mubiola360: 2:30pm On Mar 28
God1000:
I don't understand, you mean Putin is deliberately prolonging this war that has killed thousands of Russian soldiers.

Russia isn't fighting like world power, if they truly are
There are somethings some of us don't understand. Putin understands the game better. If it was a western country, Putin would have gone deeper in the war put all this are just defence and tapping on Ukraine (brother) shoulder to be careful . They all belong to Soviet union before this same west divided them cunningly.
The west is fighting a proxy war with Russia using Ukraine as a battle ground. All these support doesn't mean the west care about Ukraine, they just want to provide enough backing so brother can kill brother. Either ways of the killing, the west wins and Soviet Union on the lose side. The Ukraine soldiers are also tired of the senseless war , I have some clips to back all these up.
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by MasterTeeUSA: 2:30pm On Mar 28
Putin can govern for life...NATO and US do not have that privilege...so it's a waiting game. This is one of the benefits of autocracy. Every 10yrs, major economic shifts happen, so it's just a matter of time for citizens of these countries to start singing another tune...Russians are used to tightening belts especially after the Soviet Union collapse.

God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJQboC8408

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1222951736?-14432:11
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Krismas(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28
grin

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by OgbeniOptional(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28
US and NATO have been getting involved in the war, wake up

maasoap:

You sounded like you would have really liked Putin to go after USA or NATO but you are somehow disappointed.
As Ukraine is getting supports from NATO member nations, so is Russia also getting supports from Iran and may be few others too. Has USA or NATO or Ukraine gone after Iran? No.
Putin made it clear that no country should get involved directly in the war and none of the NATO members has done that so far.
And now, he said that if war planes are launched from the third countries, Russia will attack such countries.
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by xeju: 2:33pm On Mar 28
Nor mind am, he dey on colos
MrPADDY:
But they said Putin would defeat Ukraine in few weeks. Two years after, "Putin has no intention of winning the Ukraine war bla bla bla"
Nairaland people would not kill somobody with comment comedy.
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Pidaa: 2:43pm On Mar 28
helinues:
grin

USA and NATO have already colonized the poor Ukraine. The rebuilding of Ukraine contracts have been awarded to USA contractors and their allies in exchange for natural resources of course.

They led Ukraine Into senseless war, Collect their savings in the name of providing the latest weapons, while no dime was sent in cash , all are in Aids abi na HIV

Now,the rebuilding process which means whoever Ukraine president would be for decade to come, the person must be a puppet to the West.

Btw, Russia vs Ukraine, Israel vs Palestine wars are not coincidence, remember I said everything USA have been sending to trouble countries are all in Aids, heh heh, the contractors who supplied those Aids are USA politicians meaning the war was for the USA politicians to generate money from their reelection.

Hecklefish, Yeepsy
Poor country that is fighting war and yet feeding your country and still have electricity and clean water. Make Nigeria just shut up their mouth and think how to improve our country
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by SpatialKing(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28
Putin lacks the balls and intelligence...

Only 4 men killed almost 100 of your citizens on your soil you couldn't intercept them before the attack..
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by lagosrd: 2:52pm On Mar 28
Coward
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Tetraozonaitera: 2:55pm On Mar 28
Jovi10:
He's warning y'all again. The airfields where such planes will fly from will be destroyed simple English...... If you think Putin is bluffing then let the plane fly from any NATO member state to attack Russia first, then una go know.

Since the war began if Putin is as strong as you guys hype him Russia should have won and captured Ukrain in less than six months.

PUTIN IS A TOOTLESS BULLDOG.

HE CAN DO NADA.

I had expected him to say he will fight NATO.

Russia would have become a playing field where Super Eagle will lose their next friendly.

Nonsense and Ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Nedu05: 3:07pm On Mar 28
Putin is a noisemaker
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Gbogbowa: 3:13pm On Mar 28
Pls Putin I'm begging you attack NATO
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Verbtips(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28
wrongman665:
i love Putin.
putin na my gee he really knows how to put in
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Goodlady(f): 3:19pm On Mar 28
God1000:
It's time to end this Ukraine war Mr Putin

As a pacifist and peace loving person, I've always advocated for a peaceful resolution to crisis.

Putin also acknowledged that his country cannot fight NATO
First time you had sense. Take bread to break today's fast.

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by OChimex: 3:21pm On Mar 28
wrongman665:
i love Putin.

He is justcan idiot who only thinks about his ego and bit his people.
The money he wastes in wars and weapons would have built Russian Economy so much that everybody will be clamoring to be Russian thereby he expands his population and territory, instead of forcing people by wars and proxy wars to be included in his Russia
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Goodlady(f): 3:25pm On Mar 28
Saturnalia:
This impending global war should start already. Enough of these repeated braggadocio.

This was exactly how he messed up the Syrian War for Bashar Al-Assad.

Putin gave Syria, the S-300 and S-400 Air Defense Systems but the Syrian Army is not permitted to use them to defend itself from Israel’s consistent bombardment.

Israel hides away in Lebanon’s airspace and continues bombing targets in Syria unceasingly, thereby eroding previously achieved gains.

It’s just like taking a step forward and then taking 50 steps backward.

Yes! Bashar Al-Assad is still in power, but at what cost?

A Pyrrhic Victory, if you ask me.

If you want to fight NATO, get with it already and stop dilly-dallying like a kindergarten pupil.
Seems you v sense than those janjaweêds that rejoiced that Russia wan shenk NATO. US is going to milk Putin that he Arab nations ll.cey for him

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Jovi10: 3:25pm On Mar 28
Tetraozonaitera:

Since the war began if Putin is as strong as you guys hype him Russia should have won and captured Ukrain in less than six months.

PUTIN IS A TOOTLESS BULLDOG.

HE CAN DO NADA.

I had expected him to say he will fight NATO.

Russia would have become a playing field where Super Eagle will lose their next friendly.

Nonsense and Ingredients.

Sebi NATO is the strong one to you, if then burn their papa well, let the f16 fly from any of their members to attack Russia.
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Jovi10: 3:26pm On Mar 28
Mynameis007:

Putin ass lickers always talking gibberish.
Putin will do this, Putin will do that.
For how long have we been hearing that?

This was how you all said Putin will decimate Ukraine at the start of the war.
Wasn't it the same Putin that warned of dire consequences if the US supplied weapons to Ukraine?
Lo and behold...he's still struggling and losing men and weapons.
You guys just overrate Putin and I have no idea where it comes from
Putin will do nothing, so just sssssshhhh and rest!

. It's simple na let NATO fly the f16s from any of their members first na then we will know if Putin is bluffing or not. Na simple thing
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Jovi10: 3:28pm On Mar 28
Kwaramustgoodag:
Says who? Russia is fighting Ukraine. So where did u see 30 countries?

How many countries are in NATO? Who's NATO assisting with mercenaries, weapons, logistics, tactics etc? Make una dey play grin grin
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Jovi10: 3:29pm On Mar 28
koboko69:

cheesy all these kids sef.

You're the kid here if you believe Ukraine Stands a chance against Russia.
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by themanderon: 3:31pm On Mar 28
They will simply turn the f-16 into scrap metal like they did with their so-called Abrams tank and the rest. Russia can never lose this Ukraine war. Putin just needs Ukraine to destroy all Western weapons. grin
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Lovenorth: 3:34pm On Mar 28
GRACEGLORY:
“Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter”

They’re coming for you Putin.
They live Putin more than you and your family
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28
OgbeniOptional:
US and NATO have been getting involved in the war, wake up

Just the same way few countries supplying drones to Russia are getting involved. That's what I just told you.
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by rollywise(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28
No ooo we no gree. Bros attack them. Shebi you like war 😂

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Tetraozonaitera: 4:00pm On Mar 28
Jovi10:

Sebi NATO is the strong one to you, if then burn their papa well, let the f16 fly from any of their members to attack Russia.

F16 doesn't have to fly from any NATO member.
F16 is being brought to Ukraine by NATO. it is the Ukrainian army that will fly it and use it to attack RUSSIA.
NATO is not involved in the war. So, no NATO state will attack Russia.

But if Ukraine uses the F16 and Russia thinks because the West is the one who gave Ukraine they will attack NATO. Dem go know say the combination of several countries with NUKES is more powerful than a nation with NUKES

YOU WAN SEE FILM?
YOU GO SEE AM FOR BIG SCREEN.
Re: Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says by Amayabor1: 4:01pm On Mar 28
Namaster:
Putin has no intention of winning the Ukraine War. Neither does he want another kind of conclusion to the war.

The goal is to drag it out and continue the war INDEFINITELY just to make sure NATO does not establish a base in Ukraine.

If that is his plan, then putin is a clown and an unserious human being.

Like you will invade a country and deliberately allow the war to continue INDEFINITELY. Lol. How does that sound to you? Fatigue is already setting in for Russian soldiers. E get how war go take long, the soldiers go dey demoralize.

If this war drags on indefinitely, na Russia go tire. Moreover, if this war was to prevent Ukraine from joining Nato, then the opposite has been achieved as Nato is now more closer to Russia than before because of Sweden and Finland joining Nato.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Kemi Badenoch Appointed UK Women & Equalities Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.