Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu (399 Views)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) / Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by ryloy: 1:09pm On Mar 28
Anarchy Looms!! 🔥🔥🔥

6 members of the Enugu State House of Assembly elected on the platform of the (LP) have officially announced their defection to the ruling (PDP) in the State. The lawmakers announced their defection on the floor of the House during plenary on Thursday.

The defectors stated that their defection was as a result of the “existence of irreconcilable division, incessant crisis within the Labour Party at the national level and across all the state chapters.

1 Like

Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by Boyewu: 1:10pm On Mar 28
?
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by kingsways: 1:12pm On Mar 28
Did they consult Obi?

Or are they deluded they got to the House by their own popularity
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by Kwaramustgoodag: 1:13pm On Mar 28
OK
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by Prince111111: 1:20pm On Mar 28
Nice move
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by CoronaVirusPro: 1:24pm On Mar 28
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by Mercenary123: 1:27pm On Mar 28
This is not fair. Is this how this people want to pay back to the party that brought them to limelight? This is unfair
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by play5050: 1:29pm On Mar 28
Shope otilo e don go.

6 out already.
Before 2027 Alex otti will decamp to either PDP or APGA mark my words
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by Ebubu2: 1:29pm On Mar 28
I heard they were paid 1 billion each for defection
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by Ebubu2: 1:30pm On Mar 28
Labour Party pay lose more relevance in Enugu

Peter mbah victory is assured in 2027
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by yarimo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28
grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by play5050: 1:34pm On Mar 28
Mercenary123:
This is not fair. Is this how this people want to pay back to the party that brought them to limelight? This is unfair
This is politics
They make the perfect move, infact this is the best decision they have made.

Do u think PDP will allow them win again in 2027?
The only place labour party stand a chance is Abia because of it governor and as soon Alex otti decamp all the law makers will follow him.

Even in Anambra labour party no get level.

Dnt blame the law makers, they did what is best for them, PDP has already promise them something in return.
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by helinues: 1:34pm On Mar 28
grin

1 Like

Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by yarimo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28
Ebubu2:
I heard they were paid 1 billion each for defection
that means all labour party members and supporters are just after Money

1 Like

Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by play5050: 1:36pm On Mar 28
yarimo:
that means all labour party members and supporters are just after Money
If it's true, then I dnt blame them

Even if it u, won't u collect
2027 is not sure for them, it's better they make use of this opportunity
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by yarimo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28
play5050:

If it's true, then I dnt blame them

Even if it u, won't u collect
2027 is not sure for them, it's better they make use of this opportunity
no I won't collect
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by play5050: 1:43pm On Mar 28
yarimo:
no I won't collect
Then u are not a Nigerian
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by yarimo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28
play5050:

Then u are not a Nigerian
ok
Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by Sangoamadioha1: 1:54pm On Mar 28
Ellu p 77
Ellu p 76
Ellu p 75.....

Ellu p 2 🙄🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Six Labour Party Lawmakers Defected To PDP In Enugu by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Mar 28

(1)

How Nigeria And Other Developing Countries Can Eliminate USD Hoarding. / Good Morning Ooo, Please Wake Up, It's Time To Talk About Peter Obi / MAERSK Chairman Robert Maersk Confirms Signin Port Expansion Deals With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.