Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) (23690 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Truths9ja: 3:16pm On Mar 28
Nollywood Veteran Actor, Chiwetalu Agu’s pays tribute to late Mr. Ibu and Amaechi Muonagor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLmBSWGxLao?si=MuVkTkuMEVXnmMOp

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Truths9ja: 3:17pm On Mar 28
May the souls of the 2 veteran actors rest in perfect Peace

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Truths9ja: 3:18pm On Mar 28
Nigerians and Africa really lost 2 legends in the movie industry

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by thesicilian: 3:19pm On Mar 28
Agu himself.
Please take care of yourself for us sir

Ekwensu must continue romancing mami water till infinity grin

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Truths9ja: 4:56pm On Mar 28
thesicilian:
Agu himself.

πŸ˜‚ I guess he’s a traditional worshipper

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Bitterkolatea4: 6:08pm On Mar 28
Wahala man.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by tefishy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28
The roles the 3 actors played in movies were fantabulous

Keep resting legends (Mr Ibu & Amaechi)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by money121(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28
Ok
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by chaddy16: 6:10pm On Mar 28
G
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Nnamdini(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28
That's the way you honour your fellow comrades. May the soul of all the faithful departed rest in peace Amen

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by ogbonti: 6:14pm On Mar 28
The Igwe must hear of this πŸ˜‚

Area Boy…. Okwudile Akpaka 🀣🀣🀣

Opiontor 🀣

6 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28
tefishy:
The roles the 3 actors played in movies was fantabulous

Keep resting legends (Mr Ibu & Amaechi)
rest in peace, we all came to earth with nothing, like flower fade away so shall we all fade away one day, I just shake my head when I see some people behaving as if they won't leave this earth one day.

Meanwhile I sell hardwood for roofing and iron rods for your building construction check out my signature

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by insidelife22(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28
NExt time God wants to take some body important, he should ask us, e get why.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by IamAtAnger: 6:17pm On Mar 28
Life... where will everyone on this platform be in 100 years time from now?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by cybergawd: 6:18pm On Mar 28
Sam Loco, Mr. Ibu and Chiwetalu Agu remind me of The New Three Stooges, back then in the 80's

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Verbtips(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28
I don't think this is ordinary anymore from jan to march almost 4 actor don pai

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Truths9ja: 6:27pm On Mar 28
May their gentle souls rest in perfect Peace . Adieu to the 2 veteran actors
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by ATLANTIC01: 6:27pm On Mar 28
Rip mr ibu

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28
Really wanted Sabinus to do a skit with Mr Ibu sad
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by IPG25(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28
Rip to all the legend
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28
Na now day break undecided. You even tried, many others in the industry are yet to turn up..

Do everything to succeed because, success has many friends...
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:40pm On Mar 28
It's a pity
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28
so u c... despite d many billionaires from d East side, dis 2 collosus legends could not be saved!

Mr. Ibu's plight I know it was taken care of, but wat about Amaechi dat was urgently in need of finance?

God help us!

undecided
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by BOSSkesh(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28
Commendable
My God help us all
Rip to the Nollywood veterans

Check my signature for free stuffs!!!!!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by DoctorAyukebot(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28
At 62, I find it hard to believe Amaechi was younger than Hanks Anuku, Andy Chuks, Nkem Owoh and several other Nollywood actors. I would have placed him in echelon of 69 to 72
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by DoctorAyukebot(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28
MichaelSokoto:
so u c... despite d many billionaires from d East side, dis 2 collosus legends could not be saved!

Mr. Ibu's plight I know it was taken care of, but wat about Amaechi dat was urgently in need of finance?

God help us!

undecided

Steve Job was worth hundreds of millions yet died at the age of fifty four of ill health. It's never always about money.

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28
IamAtAnger:
Life... where will everyone on this platform be in 100 years time from now?
Talking of 70 safe!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by Rousehil1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28
Chai life is vanity
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28
thesicilian:
Agu himself.

His slangs in big mama movie.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke / RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo / A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.