Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) (43493 Views)

I'm Looking For Fish To Buy / Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) / Ekpeye Fisherman Kills A Manatee In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by nepapole(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28
Normal... human being sef dey use human being catch human being

1 Like

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Allsmilez999: 7:02pm On Mar 28
muyico:
Dat is magically juju!

1000yrs to come, black man and black brain will never change ๐Ÿคฎ

2 Likes

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Akwaokukuo: 7:08pm On Mar 28
BOSSkesh:
Dear Nigerians we know things may Not be bright right now
But I'm here with the renewed hope message that there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel
Keep hope alive while the government tries it's best to bring this hardship to an end once and for all
Keep believing in the renewed hope project
Keep praying for Nigeria
Keep buying Nigeria made
Keep supporting Nigeria๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
God bless our country
God bless ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌNigeria๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Check my signature for free stuff!!!!

LOL

1 Like

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by DeepSight(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28
chaddy16:
Big Fishes eat smaller ones in their under water world

Doesn't this also happen among humans in our land world.
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Emmanuel30a2: 7:13pm On Mar 28
sammyj:
That is what parents do for the safety of their children. She sacrifices!! her life to free her kid. What a pity cry!!!
Mufu... Better pity yaself...
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Meedon: 7:15pm On Mar 28
BOSSkesh:
Dear Nigerians we know things may Not be bright right now
But I'm here with the renewed hope message that there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel
Keep hope alive while the government tries it's best to bring this hardship to an end once and for all
Keep believing in the renewed hope project
Keep praying for Nigeria
Keep buying Nigeria made
Keep supporting Nigeria๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
God bless our country
God bless ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌNigeria๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Check my signature for free stuff!!!!

Freestuffsng ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Verbtips(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28
muyico:
Dat is magically juju!
sorry oo
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Emmanuel30a2: 7:16pm On Mar 28
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by sylve11: 7:16pm On Mar 28
JChris01:
Principle of life.
Seed time and harvest.
what you sow you reap... the harvest usually bigger than the seed.

You got it right there! cool

1 Like

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Emmanuel30a2: 7:17pm On Mar 28
nepapole:
Normal... human being sef dey use human being catch human being
Naso...
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by chaddy16: 7:17pm On Mar 28
DeepSight:

Doesn't this also happen among humans in our land world.
You're right
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by sylve11: 7:17pm On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:
This Fisherman goes fishing. He uses Fish to catch bigger Fish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4PUXd0UemQ

Normal thing we used to do back in the days.

Nothing gives a big fish joy than live baits.

They can even swallow your entire line. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Rousehil1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 28
Egun boy just told me its a lie. He even said they use garri but fish no no.
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by RecentHistory: 7:18pm On Mar 28
That's how they used olosho to catch Nnamdi Kanu.

5 Likes

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Agunesinjaweola: 7:23pm On Mar 28
This is a better skill to make money than traveling abroad ๐Ÿ˜Š !!

1 Like

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by hslbroker2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28
LocalFARMERS:

How is it juju?
everything na juju
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:26pm On Mar 28
JChris01:
Principle of life.
Seed time and harvest.
what you sow you reap... the harvest usually bigger than the seed.

While some are always trying to reap from where they did not sow. For example.......,......... grin

1 Like

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Chetas81(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28
NIGERIAN CITIZENS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by huntax(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28
Why does that look like a stingray? If its tail touched him, he wouldn't last 30mins.
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by writeprof(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28
Fattprince23:
An Egun boy just told me its a lie. He even said they use garri but fish no no.

The first big catfish I caught in a pond years ago in my village it was a small tilapia fish
I used as bait and it swallowed it.

1 Like

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by TonyBby: 7:37pm On Mar 28
Him do rollover staking. He must be a follower of my great G's, guobe and Tesenak20.

2 Likes

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by AfDapone: 7:43pm On Mar 28
The mother fishes were assuming the smaller/baby fishes were in danger in the prevailing circumstances, thereby coming for rescue.
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by GenFunction: 7:52pm On Mar 28
Fish Eat Fish
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by jnrbayano(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by HotJobNaija: 8:07pm On Mar 28
Nice job ๐Ÿ‘
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by SalamRushdie: 8:08pm On Mar 28
So fake the fish was already dead..they do all these nonsense videos for views

3 Likes

Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by RealEzee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28
sammyj:
That is what parents do for the safety of their children. She sacrifices!! her life to free her kid. What a pity cry!!!
na man dey pic naa
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Onovo10: 8:21pm On Mar 28
Sharp
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by johnstar(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28
He is also making his own self a meal for crocks tongue
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by Almaiga: 8:33pm On Mar 28
Agunesinjaweola:
This is a better skill to make money than traveling abroad ๐Ÿ˜Š !!

See reasoning grin
Re: This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) by kyuniii(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28
illicit:
Something is fishy
Yes, because you can see a small fish and then a big fish. Fishes everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When Sheโ€™s Not Slaying (Photos) / My Poultry Farm - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.