Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu (23946 Views)

PDP Crisis: G-5 Governors Regroup In Abuja, Hold Talks With Tinubu / G-5: Atiku’s Men Adopt New Strategies / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 28
CoronaVirusPro:

Too late!

Peter has no option than to return to PDP. He is already cornered.

OK no problem at all
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by MFORC(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28
Capturing Rivers state from the political grip of Wike.
CoronaVirusPro:

Wike is not the target. Capturing Rivers state is target

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28
Enu ti gbe
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28
it's win win for tinubu in river state
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by CoronaVirusPro: 5:19pm On Mar 28
MFORC:
Capturing Rivers state from the political grip of Wike.

No!

If they divide Rivers state, it’s not favorable for APC.

A unity between Fubara and Wike is an “ABSOLUTE” win for APC.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by hslbroker2(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28
KennethOkonkwo:
TINUBU ALWAYS LAUGH LAST IN ANYTHING SINCE 1999!
I study that in politics
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by peleson1: 5:21pm On Mar 28
The nitwits on nairaland licking Wike's as.s will be so ashamed to comment.

Fubara is a silent figjter and a winner.

Very strong hearted and calculative.

The over hyped niteits in the house of assembly will be feeling miserable.

The weight of the executive will be too heavy for them n they will begin to see themselves as small boys they really are.

Now , who is with Wike?

I told all of u here on nairaland that Wike has nobody with him.
The only reason he ran to tinubu was for his safety.
Tinubu didn't need Rivers State vote to be declared president.

I told people that Rivers State people will work with tinubu than atiku.
Fubara will work with tinubu n deliver tinubu more than Wike.

It's fubara that will deliver Rivers State for tinubu and not Wike.

Let us see what happens but I know fubara remains firm n victorious

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Mar 28
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Ashiwaju Jagaban ekun oko pharao.

At the mention of Tinubu, they all bow including the headless mob

What are they bowing for?

Have inflation, corruption, bandits, insecurity, poverty, unemployment, bad governance, nepotism and cronyism bowed at the mention of Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:25pm On Mar 28
yarimo:
Regroup to defraud FUBARA, after defrauding ATIKU grin grin
😂😂😂. Rivers State money
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by chopnaira: 5:26pm On Mar 28
CoronaVirusPro:

Too late!

Peter has no option than to return to PDP. He is already cornered.

He is already an outcast in PDP. His best bet is to return to APUGA.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by CoronaVirusPro: 5:28pm On Mar 28
chopnaira:

He is already an outcast in PDP. His best bet is to return to APUGA.

You right at some point. But if Atiku should want to re-contest, he might want to lure Peter to his side.

Peter will always kill PDP chances, so they need him.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28
Success attract and get many friends.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Mar 28
KennethOkonkwo:

Is it anything like inflation, unemployment, corruption, bandits, insecurity, nepotism and cronyism?
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by KennethOkonkwo: 5:34pm On Mar 28
hslbroker2:
I study that in politics
That is why whenever he faces any problem,I always have rest of mind that he will overcome it.

FROM HIM VS ABACHA TO HIM VS OBASANJO TO HIM VS PDP GOVT TO HIM VS BUHARI CABALS TO HIM VERSUS OBIDIENTS/CAN/FAKE PASTORS/NORTHERN OLIGARCHS/YORUBA BASTARDS....I AM VERY SURE HE WILL STILL END UP BECOMING ONE OF THE NIGERIAN BEST PRESIDENT EVER

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by KennethOkonkwo: 5:34pm On Mar 28
lexy2014:

Is it anything like inflation, unemployment, corruption, bandits, insecurity, nepotism and cronyism?
Try and make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by tuoyoojo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28
In tinubu's voice
" Goh bless PDAPC"
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28
Nigeria's biggest opposition gone just like that!

We basically have one party system as it stands currently.

Labor Party finally imploded upon itself, as expected and predicted.

2027 election will be less than a formality...!

APC will also coast away with it come 2031! cool
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by hslbroker2(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28
KennethOkonkwo:

That is why whenever he faces any problem,I always have rest of mind that he will overcome it.

FROM HIM VS ABACHA TO HIM VS OBASANJO TO HIM VS PDP GOVT TO HIM VS BUHARI CABALS TO HIM VERSUS OBIDIENTS/CAN/FAKE PASTORS/NORTHERN OLIGARCHS/YORUBA BASTARDS....I AM VERY SURE HE WILL STILL END UP BECOMING ONE OF THE NIGERIAN BEST PRESIDENT EVER
you are actually correct, reading his politics from 1999 till date, I think u are actually very correct

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Mar 28
KennethOkonkwo:

Try and make sense

I have made sense except you are saying your comment didnt
KennethOkonkwo:

hence my question...Is it ANYTHING like inflation, unemployment, corruption, bandits, insecurity, nepotism and cronyism?
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Hungerbadoo: 6:07pm On Mar 28
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Chicentt(f): 6:11pm On Mar 28
Interesting grin
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Jnana19(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28
Remember this they are all working with wike right now so save your tears
YoungLionken:
Wike will be dealt with.. Systematically...
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Jayhome24: 6:15pm On Mar 28
Holluwhakemmy:
Jagaban has no enemy they are all welcome. P Obi will soon join the league

You are right sis.

Tinubu has no enemy except those who foolishly want to be his enemy and that won't stop me from voting for him again and again and again till Southern presidency 8 years expire.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Igbek76: 6:19pm On Mar 28
I have never seen one enemy of BAT that didn't surrender last last......
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28
Jayhome24:

You are right sis.

Tinubu has no enemy except those who foolishly want to be his enemy and that won't stop me from voting for him again and again and again till Southern presidency 8 years expire.
smiles that's good of you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by hopexter(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28
YoungLionken:
Wike will be dealt with.. Systematically...

Not under Tinubu’s government.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by hopexter(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28
MFORC:
They are doing it to lure Fubara into their camp. Wike is the target.

Don’t be deceived, they have no camp. Same people Wike silenced now suddenly found their voice grin
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by zionstaar75: 6:50pm On Mar 28
Melagros:
COMRADES, at least they didn't defect to the evil ruling apc
keep crying and wailing
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by ignis: 6:51pm On Mar 28
Fubara should not fall for this.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by sageb: 6:59pm On Mar 28
RecentHistory:
If Atiku no drop, Fubara go drop.

funny but true
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by sageb: 7:04pm On Mar 28
peleson1:
The nitwits on nairaland licking Wike's as.s will be so ashamed to comment.

Fubara is a silent figjter and a winner.

Very strong hearted and calculative.

The over hyped niteits in the house of assembly will be feeling miserable.

The weight of the executive will be too heavy for them n they will begin to see themselves as small boys they really are.

Now , who is with Wike?

I told all of u here on nairaland that Wike has nobody with him.
The only reason he ran to tinubu was for his safety.
Tinubu didn't need Rivers State vote to be declared president.

I told people that Rivers State people will work with tinubu than atiku.
Fubara will work with tinubu n deliver tinubu more than Wike.

It's fubara that will deliver Rivers State for tinubu and not Wike.

Let us see what happens but I know fubara remains firm n victorious

So true
even GDI coordinators have left wike to join SIM camp
After the LG elections, Wike will have no one in his camp again.
It's a matter of time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction / Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.