Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant (54135 Views)

Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Kukutente23: 10:52pm On Mar 28
ANTllSLAAM:

Uhmmm you mean had it been if that criminal is alive, he won't hesitate to grab this lady by force by fire bah
He'll first receive a quranic revelation permitting him to do so
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:54pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

Your choice
Mary is not a Christian though

Neither is Jesus.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Kukutente23: 10:57pm On Mar 28
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Neither is Jesus.
Yeah
But his followers are
What are you Mary's followers called? Maristans?
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by ashawopikin(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28
PHAYOL81:
Hope she ain't returning to the country after this 'cause this entirely goes against the teaching of hadith and sunnah.
are u from saudi arabia? Is your father going to stand at the airport to prevent her from entering HER country?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by 3kay945(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28
ashawopikin:
are u from saudi arabia? Is your father going to stand in the airport to prevent her from entering HER country?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Tsadu01(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28
May Almighty God continues to protect our faith
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Obeysco: 11:07pm On Mar 28
I hope Nigeria Northern Muslims won't cause uprising cos of this development in Saudi Arabia.... Lolssss. Yeye pple, carrying Islam on their heads like ram.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by NothingDoMe: 11:08pm On Mar 28
99thEnemy:
grin

Tomorrow is Friday, I want to hear the ruling on this.

Alhamdulilah 🤣🤣🤣
Fear God Comrade!😄
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:09pm On Mar 28
Kukutente23:

Yeah
But his followers are
What are you Mary's followers called? Maristans?

Going by your logic. Can you show me where Jesus called his own followers Christians in the Bible? Is Jesus even aware of anything called Christianity? I want a prove of such authentication. Am only going by your logic.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Ewedegubbler: 11:12pm On Mar 28
she is a professional pageant
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by okoroemeka(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters
how I wish I am the judge of that event,I will give the crown to this beautiful woman,just to have the courage and bravery to be able to do this is remarkable and pls disregard the criticism from northern nigeria they don't want to face the looming crisis of zero investment in human capital development in their region but wants to continue the medieval conquest of jihad from were the prophet stopped
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by naijapikin2(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28
Very soon this cancerous disease called islam will implode on itself and ALL will worship the one true God.

JEHOVAH.

GLORY BE TO THE KING 😃
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by PHAYOL81: 11:15pm On Mar 28
ashawopikin:
are u from saudi arabia? Is your father going to stand at the airport to prevent her from entering HER country?

Your upbringing sucks. I guess you hail from those tribe that kicked their parents out of sleep every morning so it ain't difficult to be confused that others parents are likewise unworthy and useless.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by 99thEnemy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28
NothingDoMe:
Fear God Comrade!😄
Nothing do you grin
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by 99thEnemy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28
PHAYOL81:

Your upbringing sucks. I guess you hail from those tribe that kicked their parents out of sleep every morning so it ain't difficult to be confused that others parents are likewise unworthy and useless.
I will inform the event organizers to let her wear Ninja Hijab during the pageant.

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Atlantis585: 11:21pm On Mar 28
I wan see more skin, boobs and yansh.

Otherwise total waste of efforts,
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by ashawopikin(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28
PHAYOL81:

who be this goat? But since you quote me, mabe i should ask you, how does any of these concern you, are u a terrorist?
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by 99thEnemy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28
Atlantis585:
I wan see more skin, boobs and yansh.

Otherwise total waste of efforts,

I am waiting for the part where they have a swim suit on.

I’ld just be fixed on Saudi Arabia grin

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Asswipemod: 11:30pm On Mar 28
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Uhhh? Is my eye painning me? Saudi ke? Mehnnnn! That country is changing fast right under the nose of the other fundamentalists who think Saudi is next to heaven.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Asswipemod: 11:31pm On Mar 28
Rexymania:
These guys are falling little by little. The don't know they are role models to other countries

Yinmu
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by mamaafrik(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28
Rexymania:
These guys are falling little by little. The don't know they are role models to other countries
falling/,,grow up,they are falling because they are droping evil and bad hadithss??//
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by RighteousI: 11:44pm On Mar 28
This is the work of the Americans, they are the ones that are pushing for feminity in Saudi Arabia. It's like America is that great whhhore that rides the beast (mother of harlots) in the Bible.

According to the Biblical prophecy, the whhhore will be brunt with fire by these same Arab countries, China, Kings of the East; that's why America has military bases in these Arab countries. That's why they are trying to push for immoral American values like miss universe to be practiced by the Arabs
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by DrChukki: 11:47pm On Mar 28
Tjra:

Well, Yoruba Muslims are not blood thirsty.

They are not eternally bitter, depressed and angry because a fraudster lost elections.

They are not intolerant headless mobs.

They don't slaughter their relatives for moving on Mondays.

They don't sell their children for N50,000.

They don't insert iron rod inside their househelps vagina.

They might be Muslims but they worship God in spirit and in truth.

But dem dẹy mine skull and also do ritual na... If you doubt I can prove it with at least 5 NL links
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Atlantis585: 11:50pm On Mar 28
99thEnemy:

I am waiting for the part were they have a swim suit on.

I’ld just be fixed on Saudi Arabia grin

Gbam!

That’s when I will take them seriously.

For now, a don bliv it.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by yemmywesey(m): 12:12am On Mar 29
Hausa/Fulani and yoruba Muslims are going to be disappointed in themselves Right now
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by seunayantokun(m): 12:43am On Mar 29
Saudi ti já pa.
Fulani terrorists in Nigeria and their coordnators like Elrufai, Buhari, etc are not Muslims, they only use Islam for their own evil purposes.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Hamill: 12:54am On Mar 29
Small time the same Saudi Arabia will legalize LGBTQ+ to please Westerners but they'd say it's only limited to non-nationals in their countries. It's just a matter of time. Bikini nudity (checked), alcohol (checked), very soon pork too would be checked, and very soon LGBTQ+ too checked. Confused people with no dignity.

Anyways, oh my, what a large-lipped Saudi Arabian model.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Flows001(m): 1:10am On Mar 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:

All of them.

The truth still remains. Christianity is a mediocrity of the original. That's my point. That woman dresses like Mary the Mother of Jesus and that must be why Christian men are rejoicing all over the place. grin grin grin HYPOCRITES
I'm sure you still have yours at home.

Bloody terrorist, worshipping a blood thirsty demon..

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by freeborn02: 1:28am On Mar 29
Rexymania:

Role model my foot. All the so-called decent dressing you see among Arabian women is deception.

Deep down, many of them are promiscuous, including their imams and alfas.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Moneyboyz: 1:29am On Mar 29
I'm waiting for Muric and other head slammerss comment on this.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by chikason22(m): 1:50am On Mar 29
Tjra:

Well, Yoruba Muslims are not blood thirsty.

They are not eternally bitter, depressed and angry because a fraudster lost elections.

They are not intolerant headless mobs.

They don't slaughter their relatives for moving on Mondays.

They don't sell their children for N50,000.

They don't insert iron rod inside their househelps vagina.

They might be Muslims but they worship God in spirit and in truth.
And yet they're not considered real Muslims by the northern Muslims. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They can't even lead the Friday worship. Ode everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by legityahoo: 2:15am On Mar 29
Rexymania:
grin cheesy grin terrorist have spoken. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.