Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant (54230 Views)

Transgender, Rikkie Valerie Kollé, Crowned Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 / R’bonney Gabriel Crowned Miss Universe 2022 / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Hammylawali: 10:10am On Mar 29
chiagozien:
Your Allah didn't create anything.

God the Chukwu Okike Abiama created every including your Allah and Muhammad

Okay, I appreciate your response. Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Wuless82(m): 10:33am On Mar 29
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Is bobrisky aware of this campaign, make him go contest ooo. He Might fraudulentlly win again ooo
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Kukutente23: 10:34am On Mar 29
AntiChristian:

Show us miss Israel for Jesus!
I thought you said there are less Christians in Israel than Muslims
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Kukutente23: 10:43am On Mar 29
Hammylawali:

You still sound confused o.. you just wrote “Saudi is not meant to have kaaba and the people of Saudi own Kaaba “.
Let me explain it to you. Kaaba was an idol home in the Arab region, until God sent the prophet to destroy all the idols in that house and converted it to an holy house. But you see the name “Saudi”, was gotten from a richman who who married many wives and had lots of offsprings so his name and family will rule that particular empire. That particular empire became the Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 of today.

Finally, I didn’t say all Christians pray the same way, I only made an example of the Catholics. In islam you can pray to God in your language, it’s God that created all languages. The Catholics pray that way because they believe Jesus did something similar or he prayed that way. Muslim prays more in the Arabic way because the prophet was from the Arab world. It doesn’t mean you can’t pray in English but it’s more rewarding and understanding (language wise) when you use Arabic. ( we also learn to use Arabic , because it’s the language of the “prophets”)
Where did i say Saudi is not meant to have Kaaba. You claimed Saudi is opportuned to have Kaaba with them and I corrected you that they actually own it.
Where the name Saudi comes from is irrelevant. The fact is that it is the place that owns the Kaaba. Saudi simply means South in Arabic not your funny and false story.
It is a lie to claim you can pray in any language. All your salat MUST be in Arabic. If not, show me any salat that is done in any other language. It is not more rewarding and understanding to pray in Arabic. Do you mean Arabic is superior to other languages? How? Is it in vocabulary or construction or is it that Allah speaks Arabic alone? You have simply been colonised by Arabs to pray to their god in their language. That's the only reason you pray in Arabic.
And which "prophets" spoke Arabic apart from Muhammad? List them
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Kukutente23: 10:47am On Mar 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How? Kukutente23 what are Mary's beliefs as regards Jesus Christ that disqualified her as a Christian. grin
It is not her beliefs as regards Jesus that disqualify her as a Christian. Moses was not a Christian neither was Jesus himself. Christian simply means those who follow and behave like Jesus. Mark 3:33-35 shows clearly that Jesus said no one is a part of his family simply by blood ties but those who do the will of God. Mary was not a follower of Jesus neither did she join the Christians after the death and resurrection of Christ. So she was not a Christian. That does not mean she did not believe Jesus but she was not identified as having joined the body of Christians
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by VIKTO83(m): 11:40am On Mar 29
Satazaa:
beer parlour analysis, what hard evidence do you have to support this, please finish your beer and go home

One head slamming moffo indicated.
Not because u believe I'm not saying d truth but because u were brainwashed nitbto speak against d almighty Saudi / arab religion.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Jeon(f): 12:37pm On Mar 29
Religion is for the poor.
babe is tall, beautiful and curvy just like I want it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Arabk25: 12:59pm On Mar 29
Make them no go stone her to death o
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Arabk25: 1:05pm On Mar 29
Let these women breath
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Elidrisy20: 1:52pm On Mar 29
What most unbelievers failed to understand is, is she practicing or demonstrating her religion?
And for those illiterates that are asking of northerners, we worship Allah, and follow the teachings of our beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not the kingdom of saudia
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Hammylawali: 1:57pm On Mar 29
Kukutente23:

Where did i say Saudi is not meant to have Kaaba. You claimed Saudi is opportuned to have Kaaba with them and I corrected you that they actually own it.
Where the name Saudi comes from is irrelevant. The fact is that it is the place that owns the Kaaba. Saudi simply means South in Arabic not your funny and false story.
It is a lie to claim you can pray in any language. All your salat MUST be in Arabic. If not, show me any salat that is done in any other language. It is not more rewarding and understanding to pray in Arabic. Do you mean Arabic is superior to other languages? How? Is it in vocabulary or construction or is it that Allah speaks Arabic alone? You have simply been colonised by Arabs to pray to their god in their language. That's the only reason you pray in Arabic.
And which "prophets" spoke Arabic apart from Muhammad? List them

Mr man, they were opportune to own it doesn’t mean it’s not theirs. First let me tell you, it was ibrahim that and his son that built the kaaba and then it was only known as a city of Mecca and not Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦. That was why I explained to you how the country “Saudi Arabia” came to be.

You asked about prayers, yes you can pray in your language (which is a form of du’a while sitting ). But we recite the Arabic while praying because that’s God language to us and how the Quran was revealed to the Prophet.

Finally you asked me to tell you prophets who came from arabic region. Let me tell you that God sent prophets to each generations, up until the final generation which is ours.
You can make your research on these:
1. Seven prophets spoke the syriac language
2. Three spoke Coptic (it’s an Egyptian language)
3. Eighteen spoke Hebrew (including Moses)
4. Three spoke Aramaic (including Jesus)
5. Nine spoke Arabic ..
One thing they had in common, they all prayed in their languages and those who followed them learnt and prayed in their language.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Kukutente23: 3:16pm On Mar 29
Hammylawali:

Mr man, they were opportune to own it doesn’t mean it’s not theirs. First let me tell you, it was ibrahim that and his son that built the kaaba and then it was only known as a city of Mecca and not Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦. That was why I explained to you how the country “Saudi Arabia” came to be.

You asked about prayers, yes you can pray in your language (which is a form of du’a while sitting ). But we recite the Arabic while praying because that’s God language to us and how the Quran was revealed to the Prophet.

Finally you asked me to tell you prophets who came from arabic region. Let me tell you that God sent prophets to each generations, up until the final generation which is ours.
You can make your research on these:
1. Seven prophets spoke the syriac language
2. Three spoke Coptic (it’s an Egyptian language)
3. Eighteen spoke Hebrew (including Moses)
4. Three spoke Aramaic (including Jesus)
5. Nine spoke Arabic ..
One thing they had in common, they all prayed in their languages and those who followed them learnt and prayed in their language.

You claimed they were only opportuned that it is in their land. They own it. That's a fact.
Who is Ibrahim? Is he an Arab? If so then your story is correct but if he is the same as Abraham in the Bible that is a lie. Abraham came from Padan Aram in the land of Ur of the Chaldees in the Bible. By this, it will be in modern day Iraq and not Saudi Arabia which means Abraham was a Persian and not Arab. More importantly. the Arabs are believed to be descendants of Ishmael whom you are referring to as Ibrhaim's son. As at the time of Abraham's life, neither Saudi nor Mecca existed so it is virtually impossible for Abraham to have built anything in a desert, him being a cattle rearer himself. So the claim that Ibrahim built it has to be interrogated.

You lie. You cannot perform the salat in any other language than Arabic. That is the main Muslim prayers given to you by Muhammad. Your explanation of how Saudi Arabia came about is a lie.
Who are those prophets? Can you name them? Cause I am not aware of this. The Hebrews have more than Eighteen prophets by all accounts and most certainly by Islamic accounts.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29
Extremely beautiful shocked
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by ANTllSLAAM: 3:50pm On Mar 29
AntiChristian:

Show us miss Israel for Jesus!

Had it been Muhammad was alive, he go marry that lady by force while lying that allah directed him to do so

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Hammylawali: 4:38pm On Mar 29
Kukutente23:

You claimed they were only opportuned that it is in their land. They own it. That's a fact.
Who is Ibrahim? Is he an Arab? If so then your story is correct but if he is the same as Abraham in the Bible that is a lie. Abraham came from Padan Aram in the land of Ur of the Chaldees in the Bible. By this, it will be in modern day Iraq and not Saudi Arabia which means Abraham was a Persian and not Arab. More importantly. the Arabs are believed to be descendants of Ishmael whom you are referring to as Ibrhaim's son. As at the time of Abraham's life, neither Saudi nor Mecca existed so it is virtually impossible for Abraham to have built anything in a desert, him being a cattle rearer himself. So the claim that Ibrahim built it has to be interrogated.

You lie. You cannot perform the salat in any other language than Arabic. That is the main Muslim prayers given to you by Muhammad. Your explanation of how Saudi Arabia came about is a lie.
Who are those prophets? Can you name them? Cause I am not aware of this. The Hebrews have more than Eighteen prophets by all accounts and most certainly by Islamic accounts.

😂😂😂
What are you saying guy. Okay who built the Kaaba?, where was it built?.. I’d appreciate if you can make research into this.

I said you can pray in other languages which I emphasized as dua in a bracket, but you can pray while standing in Arabic because that’s Gods language when he revealed the Quran to the prophet. Don’t mix my words I know what I said. Incase you don’t understand Du’a is different from pray while standing called solat.
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by Kukutente23: 5:14pm On Mar 29
Hammylawali:

😂😂😂
What are you saying guy. Okay who built the Kaaba?, where was it built?.. I’d appreciate if you can make research into this.

I said you can pray in other languages which I emphasized as dua in a bracket, but you can pray while standing in Arabic because that’s Gods language when he revealed the Quran to the prophet. Don’t mix my words I know what I said. Incase you don’t understand Du’a is different from pray while standing called solat.

Kaaba was built by the people of Mecca for their 365 gods. They borrowed the idea from Greeks who also had a temple for their 365 gods called Pantheon. You can google it to confirm
You can only do salat in Arabic end of story. Those are the prayers prescribed for you by Muhammad. So it is good you agree now that Arabic is God's language. So what is your own Mother tongue? Devil's language abi
Re: Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.