Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum (21185 Views)

Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day / Naira Gains Against Dollar, Trades At N1113/$ At The P2P Market / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by Dijita: 1:50am On Mar 29
AleAirHub:
Laughable indeed. Does this strategy affect the lifestyle of the masses? The answer is no. What happens when we deplete all our foreign exchange reserves trying to stabilize the dollar to naira exchange rate, yet we have nothing left to strengthen our reserves?.
undecided undecided undecided

That is what it used to be. The price of dollars is now been determine by the market. This is good from my perspective. However, The turnover today is what I will call panic selling from those hoarding dollars as they see the price is dropping.
It is still going to take time to see if the current policy will yield expected result. I believe it will be good in the long run. However, unless things change with the level of corruption in the country the masses will probably not see the benefit.

1 Like

Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by InvertedHammer: 5:12am On Mar 29
Babalegba:
Stop lying.They didn't offload at that time because they fully expected it to reach 2500 to 3000 . That was why there was scarcity of dollars at the time.They were badly burned and many are still holding.
Only tears await them because Tinubus plan is for a stable economy where the naira is not defended with dollars so when the time comes and it goes low,it says low and the wailing in the country will be great.Something to look forward to. I hate unpatriotic fools.
/
That's their problem. My average offload was N1790 and I stopped work when cement hit N13k/bag. Blame those who play games they don't understand especially the ones who always jump based on herd mentality.

Rule 1: Once the noise becomes too loud and everyone is talking about anything, be ready to dump
the thing and run for the hills.

Market ain't got nothing to do with PATRIOTISM otherwise fuel will be selling at N1/litre.

/
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by AleAirHub(m): 5:59am On Mar 29
✅✅✅✅
Dijita:

That is what it used to be. The price of dollars is now been determine by the market. This is good from my perspective. However, The turnover today is what I will call panic selling from those hoarding dollars as they see the price is dropping.
It is still going to take time to see if the current policy will yield expected result. I believe it will be good in the long run. However, unless things change with the level of corruption in the country the masses will probably not see the benefit.
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by able20(m): 6:39am On Mar 29
Enemies of Nigeria are the same unpatriotic politicians who loot the treasury and store Dollars in their underground basement
They hate the country so much that anything in Nigeria is useless to them
They shop abroad
Their Doctors are in Europe and the USA
They fix their parties and celebrations abroad
They import almost everything, including household equipment from abroad
They kill any product made in Nigeria.
They only command poor Nigerians to love their country.
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by princemillla(m): 8:04am On Mar 29
SmartMen:
May that process keep being gradual in your life until your turn 80 years old.

See how lowly your parent raised you. You just disgraced your entire generation on social media. You lack civility.

Well I just speak the truth. Take your frustration to your father who didn't raise you with manners
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by victorsola: 8:59am On Mar 29
Feintline:
All of these grammars and noise that does not reflect on the cost of living of the people are very useless.

The cost of living is hitting the sky. All these useless tallks eveyday here has no effect in the land.

Tinubu was so obsessed with getting to asorock that he didnt think or have a plan on what to do when he gets there.
The nation is a mess.
How on earth do you grab power by all means and be unprecedentedly clueless . Nothing real on ground. Nothing.
Tinubu is a premium disaster.
ask your country men why they are so greedy. Nigerians are greedy, they wount want to bring things down
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by rotadeco27: 9:18am On Mar 29
Teenaira:

This is wailing per excellence.
I enjoy it why they wail like that.

1 Like

Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by Zico5(m): 9:29am On Mar 29
Adolfnigeria:
I am from the south - south and not ibo. you tribalist believe anyone that supported OBI is IBO.

This is not even about OBI. This is about the mediocrity you folks celebrate.

I dey go my base soon. The problems in Nigeria provides motivation not to return to the lawlessness and backwardness. As Trump said Shit-hole countries. We visit to get this motivation.

Make una dey vote along una ethnic lines. somebody took your currency from 400NGN officially to 1900NGN. Then brings it down to 1300 and you are celebrating. Your heads must be paining you. What kind of daftness is this ? The type you find in Nigeria.

Let me report u asap. Many like u are supposed not to be here
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by Jlow2: 9:33am On Mar 29
Hypocrisy is when you met dollar at 700, then took it to 1900 and brought it back to 1300, and ask us to celebrate, take it below 700 before you can be celebrated, it’s a pity Nigerians celebrate mediocrity
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by Bluesearoll(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29
In God i trust
Joy2dworldxyz:
Bad news for enemies of the naira

Soon a dollar will be around 300 naira.
In Tinubu I trust......
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by Paraman: 5:29pm On Mar 29
waternogetememy:
TINUBU TAKE UNA HEAD DEY PLAY PING PONG

WAIT FOR THE 4000NAIRA ANNOUNCE BEFORE DEC.
You will wait till year 2900
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by SmartMen: 7:54pm On Mar 29
princemillla:

See how lowly your parent raised you. You just disgraced your entire generation on social media. You lack civility.

Well I just speak the truth. Take your frustration to your father who didn't raise you with manners

If the gradual process is good for Nigeria you would have loved it to be the same for your personal growth.

But a lot of you are evil minded. You love the less than snail pace things I moving in this country cos it favours you one way or the other.

You couldn’t summon the courage to embrace your so called “gradual process” in your personal life but you want it for Nigeria.

By God’s grace, all of you who love the killings of potentials in this country will be put to shame.
Re: Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum by MalMonty: 4:21pm On Apr 16
[quote author=Dijita post=129160387]

Question for the thread, can anyone point me in the direction of Tabbaz or Aleairhub or other members of the posted "trusted list" I need some insight and guidance in which they may be well suited to provide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awoof Berekete Campaign Powered By Access Bank / Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel / "Success Does Not Speak English, It Speaks Money" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.