Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet (12351 Views)

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine / Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship (2) (3) (4)

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

They are from Egypt, they are from south Syrian, they are from Lebanon and Jordan.

But Eastern European are the real inhabitants and not those who have live there for thousands of years.

Yes you're right. So why did you initially claim they're the original inhabitants?

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by RussellRutherfo: 8:41pm On Mar 28
NOETHNICITY:
Palestinians are the strongest people on the surface of the earth. I admire the tremendous will power in the people of Palestine.
They are being bombed at a scale never seen in human history.
Their steadfastness and faith in God in the face of adversity, and the Gaza holocaust is attracting people to Islam in waves never seen before.
God bless the people of Palestine
God bless the people of Gaza.

Muslim propaganda.

You mean like Israel dropping leaflets asking for women and children to leave before their force moves in.

"Palestinians" especially those hard-core islamic terrorists are such weak people.

Imagine, if Israel should attack without warnings like they did to totally eliminate Israel but their allahsatan agenda failed.

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Fash20: 8:43pm On Mar 28
1Sharon:

Yes you're right. So why did you initially claim they're the original inhabitants?

You didn't get my sarcasm. They are from everywhere expect the land they've lived on for millenia.

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by 1Sharon(f): 8:44pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

You didn't get my sarcasm. They are from everywhere expect the land they've lived on for millenia.

When has Palestine ever been a country?

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Morphinne: 8:50pm On Mar 28
Tjra:
More than 32,000 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli assault on Gaza since October 7,

This is really Sad cry

But then, the man that brings ant-infested maggots into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit.

May God bless you richly for being non-partisan. I love it when I see people put blames on both sides rather than talking as if some lives are more precious than others. How on earth are ppl ignoring the fact that over 1000 defenseless humans were slaughtered on Oct 7 while dozens were forcefully abducted and raped? How on earth are people ignoring the fact that the Arabs waged the first-ever war when the zionists came to propose the same two-state solution that the Palestinians are now asking for? My own philosophy is that be ready to bear the brunts of your actions if you ever dared to go violent against someone stronger than you. It’s this same reason I don’t and will never pity the South Easternern people of Nigeria (the ibos) for starting the first-ever bloodshed (coup) because they were arguably more favored militarily at the time but today, their children are crying and shouting marginalization. If you are bold enough to start a war, please be strong enough to face whatever consequences you see.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Ramaa(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28
Fash20:
Palestinians are going through hell. They have been killed, displaced from their ancestral land and denied statehood.

Is that fair?

I thought settler colonialism is something that happened in the past.

Yes it was fair
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Arostar2023: 8:55pm On Mar 28
Goodlady:
Janjaweêds, your daughters are now stripping at miss world o!
Wetin una go tell those wey wan give una 72 fagees?
Saudi Arabia dey surprise o!
So their women can open body do miss world. God punish poverty cos religion is for the poor.

You must be from Akwaibom...your love for ekpo is unnatural
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28
1Sharon:

Lol. Shey you know Jews have lived longer in that region before any "palestinian"

I am not talking about Palestinians.
The land does not belong to both the Jews and the Palestinians.

The land of Canaan belongs to the Canaanites.
Abraham was from the Ur of the Chaldeas(a barren land) just like how he came with Sarah (barren).

According to the Jews(Torah) , Yahweh gave them the land, they had to murder and loot to get it.
Simple.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:04pm On Mar 28
RussellRutherfo:

Muslim propaganda.

You mean like Israel dropping leaflets asking for women and children to leave before their force moves in.

"Palestinians" especially those hard-core islamic terrorists are such weak people.

Imagine, if Israel should attack without warnings like they did to totally eliminate Israel but their allahsatan agenda failed.
CNN and BBC asslicker spotted.

Go and update yourself bro, you are obviously behind
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28
TheLastProphet:
attracting who to Islam? So people are joining Islam because of Hamas terrorist organization? Wonders shall never end.
People are accepting Islam at a scale never seen before.
If you are unaware of this fact it means you’re obviously behind.

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Fash20: 9:07pm On Mar 28
1Sharon:

When has Palestine ever been a country?

We know the land was called Palestine existed before 48. And the people who lived there were called Palestinians
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Benwallt(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28
Kingrshd3:
I thought he appointed pitObi

PitObi is an agent of distribution. Anything the eed!0t touches dies. See labour party
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Danzakidakura(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28
Fash20:
Palestinians are going through hell. They have been killed, displaced from their ancestral land and denied statehood.

Is that fair?

oga palestinians are not the owners of that land they are visitors. That land belong to jews people

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by TheLastProphet: 9:13pm On Mar 28
NOETHNICITY:
People are accepting Islam at a scale never seen before.
If you are unaware of this fact it means you’re obviously behind.
anyone who accepts Islam is probably having a mental disorder.
Are they accepting it for the 73 virgins with big breast or what ?
Keep lying to yourself

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by 99thEnemy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

Is that fair?

Ancestral what?

Those Encroachers!

Tell me Why Bethlehem today is in Palestine?

Those creatures need to be driven out back deep into the desert where they belong.

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by naija4life247: 9:14pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

Is that fair?

They started it. I expected that they were prepared, but they were not. You cannot start a war, and turn around to shout genocide. What were they expecting when they invaded Israel in commando style? Were they expecting hugs and kisses from Israel?

From the beginning of the world till date, stronger nations have always invaded and overrun weaker nations. God even told the Israelites to invade and overrun many other nations in those days.

Any of the two terrorist nations (Israel and Palestine) that is able to wipe out the other has my support.

However, Palestine isn't fighting Israel alone, rather, the whole 32 weak nations of Europe, together with USA, Canada, Australia are all jointly fighting Palestine alone in behalf of Israel by sending bombs, missiles and mercenaries to kill Palestinians. If it is purely between Israel and Palestine, then the scores will not be this Ojoro that it is.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Entusky(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

Is that fair?

oga u be hypocrite walahi.
I'm very sure u b yoruba muslim

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Newton2024: 9:16pm On Mar 28
Israel has rejected the US plan, saying it will maintain open-ended security control over Gaza and partner with Palestinians who are not affiliated with the PA or Hamas.

I love this.

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by RPG2020(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

Is that fair?

Blamed Hamas if you want the war to end 🔚 grin

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by patrickcollins: 9:19pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

Is that fair?

It is same way Nigerian Government have denied others statehood because of Lord luggarg errings
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by udemzyudex(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28
Lol.. The fear of Hamas is over.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by akanbiaa(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

Is that fair?

After being chased from their ancestral land, the other side of their land they were pushed too that Isreali Zionist thought was barren has just been discovered to have huge Gas deposit, crude oil and other natural resources and these made the Isreali Zionist to be desperate to also take over those places.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by patrickcollins: 9:22pm On Mar 28
NOETHNICITY:
Palestinians are the strongest people on the surface of the earth. I admire the tremendous will power in the people of Palestine.
Their steadfastness and faith in God in the face of adversity, and the Gaza holocaust is attracting people to Islam in waves never seen before.
Be joking, next time make Hamas invade Israel again. With no security on Israel borders Hamas will refuse to enter

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by AdamuKD: 9:28pm On Mar 28
Kingrshd3:
I thought he appointed pitObi
No na your mama smelly infested towtow him appoint
Full
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by AdamuKD: 9:32pm On Mar 28
NOETHNICITY:
So it's killing and maiming that attracts people to Islam?
I see!
It's in una DNA.
Even una prophet Muhammad was known for butchering and killing people.
Bloody terrorist.
Na Israel fit una

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Fash20: 9:35pm On Mar 28
Entusky:
oga u be hypocrite walahi.
I'm very sure u b yoruba muslim

For once you should see beyond religion. Read on what the country you defend think about your religion.

Use your number 6
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28
AdamuKD:

So it's killing and maiming that attracts people to Islam?
I see!

It's in una DNA.
Even una prophet Muhammad was known for butchering and killing people.
Bloody terrorist.
Na Israel fit una
Kindly direct this your question to the people concerned.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28
TheLastProphet:
anyone who accepts Islam is probably having a mental disorder.
Are they accepting it for the 73 virgins with big breast or what ?
Keep lying to yourself
The fastest shrinking religion in the world is Christianity.
I don’t know why.
But I do think it’s because of the emptiness of the religion

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:40pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

Is that fair?

Just watch the movie. Same is about to repeat itself in South Africa.

The White are already agitating for their own country and will be backed by same West.

It’s sad that we still have “AFRICANS” who support these colonial demons.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by TheLastProphet: 9:42pm On Mar 28
NOETHNICITY:
The fastest shrinking religion in the world is Christianity.
I don’t know why.
But I do think it’s because of the emptiness of the religion
and to you the fastest growing religion is Islam? And what made it fastest? Simple answer is birthrate and then its like a cult. You leave and you will be killed unlike.
There are more atheist Muslims who attends mosque to save their head than the real Muslim who genuinely believe in the child rapist.

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28
MajorOvakporaye:
On the mandate of Israel we stand!!! Death to all bastard terrorists and their online supporters!!!

Are you a jew?

Israel and USA don't give a damn about Christians in case you don't know
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Azzik: 9:45pm On Mar 28
Fash20:

Is that fair?

No be only hell....death to all terrorists and their sympathizers.

Canadian Woman Arrested For Smuggling Cocaine With Fake Baby Bump / Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. / Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs