Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet (12346 Views)

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine / Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Tjra: 8:27am On Mar 29
Iamzik:

Who counted 32000? You or Hamas?
That's what the article says.

Reading doesn't hurt the brain. Learn to do so.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Iamzik: 8:32am On Mar 29
Tjra:

That's what the article says.

Reading doesn't hurt the brain. Learn to do so.

I'm only asking who did the counting?
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Fash20: 8:52am On Mar 29
Entusky:
so u're seeing beyond religion, right?
Infact, with dis ur comment it is clear to me that u are notin but an illiterate.

A literate spelling nothing as notin. Which school did you attend? Go and there and ask for refund because your literacy is better than that of an almajiri. Animal
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by RussellRutherfo: 8:53am On Mar 29
NOETHNICITY:
CNN and BBC asslicker spotted.

Go and update yourself bro, you are obviously behind

Illiterate updater.

You don't know CNN and BBC you mentioned are both terrorist left leaning propaganda machines.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Fash20: 8:54am On Mar 29
drerocker:

Who told u it's deal ancestral land
Oga talk wetin u no

Wetin you know oga. Who told you is not thier ancestral land. Land they've been living on for millenia.

Relax please
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Fash20: 8:55am On Mar 29
Perfectnumber6:

Stop whining here .. You can go join them to fight for their rights if you want. I can sponsor your trip ..let IDF use you for Barbecue Alapere.

Alaye shift. Fuckin..g goy
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by proxillin(m): 9:50am On Mar 29
Fash20:
Palestinians are going through hell. They have been killed, displaced from their ancestral land and denied statehood.

Is that fair?

I thought settler colonialism is something that happened in the past.

ancestral land taken from Jews right?
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Fash20: 10:22am On Mar 29
proxillin:

ancestral land taken from Jews right?

When was it taken from the jews? Tell me give an instance
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Kingrshd3: 12:33pm On Mar 29
123yes:
fool at ²7. Is fool,4 ever
Then if u are up to 20 then u want be a trending fool or undergraduate fool or ur fathrt must be an adult fool
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Entusky(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29
Fash20:

A literate spelling nothing as notin. Which school did you attend? Go and there and ask for refund because your literacy is better than that of an almajiri. Animal

Now it is even more clear to me that u are an illiterate.
let me write down some words and how they are shortened while texting or chatting with someone, so that u will not embarass urself again

notin- nothing
ur- your
gud- good
2- to
hw- how
etc.

BIG FOOL!
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by drerocker: 2:45pm On Mar 29
Fash20:

Wetin you know oga. Who told you is not thier ancestral land. Land they've been living on for millenia.

Relax please
Don't worry belive your self
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by 123yes(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29
Kingrshd3:

Then if u are up to 20 then u want be a trending fool or undergraduate fool or ur fathrt must be an adult fool
I learnt that your mother born you in the hotel. That drunkard you know as your father is not your father. Disturb your mother to tell you the truth about that idiot esentric bed fellow you call your father. Mumu
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by 123yes(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29
Entusky:
Now it is even more clear to me that u are an illiterate.
let me write down some words and how they are shortened while texting or chatting with someone, so that u will not embarass urself again

notin- nothing
ur- your
gud- good
2- to
hw- how
etc.

BIG FOOL!
animal! Go and have a life. Nairaland does not pay fools like you that only trend insulting people.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by CorrectionFLuid: 6:25pm On Mar 29
Lanre1st:

Who are Canaanites? definitely it’s not Isreal because we all read how they suffer to get to the land

The guy I quoted understood my point, reason why he's not replied. I don't think you did.
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Entusky(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29
123yes:
animal! Go and have a life. Nairaland does not pay fools like you that only trend insulting people.
But it does pay irrational motherfucker like you right?
Re: Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet by Poiniyisworld: 8:49pm On Mar 29
Why don't you use your number 6 before asking another person to use his or hers?

Next time let it be known in Gaza, that if you poke someone's eye in this generation, the person has the right to turn and poke his/her ten fingers into your eyes.

You cannot just wake up and roast a people please!

Fash20:

For once you should see beyond religion. Read on what the country you defend think about your religion.

Use your number 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canadian Woman Arrested For Smuggling Cocaine With Fake Baby Bump / Diesel Shortage In Europe Threatens To Slow Economic Growth. / Bronx-raised Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.