Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria (37738 Views)

Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 8:31pm On Mar 28
Beautiful Landscape of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria .

Nigeria is a beautiful country

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Paraman: 8:52pm On Mar 28
It's so Beautiful smiley

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 28
Gombe has beautiful landscapes

From katungo to the state capital

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by gaby(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28
Looking at this serene and beautiful landscape just made me feel some intrinsic peace and fulfillment.

I belong in nature. Far away from the hustling and bustling noisy cities.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 9:32pm On Mar 28
gaby:
Looking at this serene and beautiful landscape just made me feel some intrinsic peace and fulfillment.

Use this for your screen

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28
So there are places like this in the core north yet fulaniherdsmen won't allow southern farmers work in their farms? Just look at the lush green forest.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 9:41pm On Mar 28
Mrexcell:
So there are places like this in the core north yet fulaniherdsmen won't allow southern farmers work in their farms? Just look at the lush green forest.
Water sometimes is the major reason for the nomadism

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by naija4life247: 9:59pm On Mar 28
Yet all there children are begging for food on the streets of Southern Nigeria

30 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Beazysledge: 10:04pm On Mar 28
Over saturated pictures.... gombe na very dry arid land and hot humid with the biggest flies I have ever seen in my life can't reside there....tho things cheap die and electricity constant

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by christejames(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28
Gombe my second home

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by gaby(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28
blamingthedevil:

Use this for your screen

Wow....thank you so much...
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by APOPTOSIS: 3:53am On Mar 29
Looks exactly like California and Arizona states.
Northern Nigeria would have been the best place to live in Nigeria but......🤔🤔
I once lived in Ashaka town, just few miles away from the FMC. I also lived in Gumel in Jigawa for few months.
Thereafter moved to the southern part of Nigeria, then departed for the United States.
The Northern part is just like California, Arizona and Nevada(Las Vegas).
Lagos is like New York.
Akwa-Ibom can be likened to Florida.
Rivers State is Alabama.
Bayelsa state would have looked like Baltimore.
Nigeria is truly beautiful but the humans therein...remain a case study. The whites left too early.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by malali: 6:53am On Mar 29
[b]The government should consider offering tax incentives and waivers to encourage big private firms to establish their headquarters in the core northern region of Nigeria. Additionally, providing monetary incentives to small-scale farmers could be a more effective approach than traditional palliatives.

For instance, the government could offer cash rewards to farmers based on their agricultural output, such as providing a monetary incentive for every tonne of crops produced. These incentives could be distributed over a period of four years to incentivize consistent farming practices. It's crucial to ensure that these funds are directly allocated to the farmers and not tied up in bureaucratic processes.

Setting realistic targets for agricultural production and providing farmers with insurance coverage against potential farming challenges would further support this initiative. By implementing such measures, the government can promote self-employment opportunities and encourage rural development.

Ultimately, this approach could prove more cost-effective than traditional palliative measures, while empowering individuals to take charge of their own livelihoods. It's essential for Nigerians to recognize their capacity to contribute to solving societal challenges, with support from both federal and local governments.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Zulu11zulu: 8:01am On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:
Beautiful Landscape of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria .

Nigeria is a beautiful country
beautiful the only state I want to visit in the north but I'm scared of fulani terrorist and bandit.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by jabor4Naija(m): 8:07am On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:

Use this for your screen

I just did and it is beautiful.
Wish to visit here

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Brenbentondiaz: 8:51am On Mar 29
Gombe is actually very beautiful, with beautiful women. I went to Tangale in 2022 (my second visit). My brother married from there. Beautiful natural scenery. If not for the madness of terrorists I would've loved to settle around that Jos/Bauchi/Gombe axis.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Brenbentondiaz: 8:55am On Mar 29
malali:
[b]The government should consider offering tax incentives and waivers to encourage big private firms to establish their headquarters in the core northern region of Nigeria. Additionally, providing monetary incentives to small-scale farmers could be a more effective approach than traditional palliatives.

For instance, the government could offer cash rewards to farmers based on their agricultural output, such as providing a monetary incentive for every tonne of crops produced. These incentives could be distributed over a period of four years to incentivize consistent farming practices. It's crucial to ensure that these funds are directly allocated to the farmers and not tied up in bureaucratic processes.

Setting realistic targets for agricultural production and providing farmers with insurance coverage against potential farming challenges would further support this initiative. By implementing such measures, the government can promote self-employment opportunities and encourage rural development.

Ultimately, this approach could prove more cost-effective than traditional palliative measures, while empowering individuals to take charge of their own livelihoods. It's essential for Nigerians to recognize their capacity to contribute to solving societal challenges, with support from both federal and local governments.[/b]

Northern farmers don't need such incentives to farm. It's their way of life. The problem they're facing now is those braindead Fulani herdsmen and terrorists that people call bandits. No cash incentives would solve that.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by kenny714433(m): 10:43am On Mar 29
I'm looking at these pictures and imagining something. Just imagine you decide to climb up that rock.
You are at the top and about to take some cool pictures. Immediately, some malnourished kids witb gun and knives start telling you...

Kai, I go kam dawn or I go shoot you down... And your eyes go shine like 😳

You are still processing what he's trying to say.. And you hear "tikum" in your occiput.

You are trying to hold your occiput and all of a sudden angel Gabriel ask you what were you looking for in Gombe? Oya go this way.

You move that way and see your ancestors that died years ago.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Rexymania(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29
gaby:

My kind of person
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by blamingthedevil: 1:48pm On Mar 29
Brenbentondiaz:
Gombe is actually very beautiful, with beautiful women. I went to Tangale in 2022 (my second visit). My brother married from there. Beautiful natural scenery. If not for the madness of terrorists I would've loved to settle around that Jos/Bauchi/Gombe axis.

17 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Melagros(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29
COMRADES, Nigeria is beautiful and blessed, but at the same time cursed with bad leaders
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by OviOrunmila: 3:15pm On Mar 29
Na so e suppose be
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by GanagiBitrus: 3:16pm On Mar 29
The beauty immediately disappears when you remember Banditry & Kidnapping.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by onadana: 3:16pm On Mar 29
No be only haven....perfect environment for banditry.Only an insane person will go to places in the North like that for tourism.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by hslbroker2(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nigeria is beautiful and blessed, but at the same time cursed with bad leaders
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by keymatt(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29
If north have beautiful landscapes like this, why are terrorist herdsmen bend on moving their cow down south

Ans: Because they have ulterior motive of wiping out indigenous people off their God given land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by ecolime(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29
Nice editing

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Festusse(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29
Nice
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Sultty(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29
kenny714433:
I'm looking at these pictures and imagining something. Just imagine you decide to climb up that rock.
You are at the top and about to take some cool pictures. Immediately, some malnourished kids witb gun and knives start telling you...

Kai, I go kam dawn or I go shoot you down... And your eyes go shine like 😳

You are still processing what he's trying to say.. And you hear "tikum" in your occiput.

You are trying to hold your occiput and all of a sudden angel Gabriel ask you what were you looking for in Gombe? Oya go this way.

You move that way and see your ancestors that died years ago.
try to be positive for once. Nobody asked u to either visit gombe or comment. Try dey mind ur biz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by forexprophet(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29
Beazysledge:
Over saturated pictures.... gombe na very dry arid land and hot humid with the biggest flies I have ever seen in my life can't reside there....tho things cheap die and electricity constant

LIAR....
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29
Takes me back memory lane. The good old times when you could cruise from Gombe to Lagos all night without a worry about security

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by SafariHunter(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29
Li

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Regaining Its Lost Beauty After The Ban On Okada / How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? / Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.