Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria (37766 Views)

Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Babscleaning(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29
If not for the insecurity, and harsh weather ,north is one of the best places to live

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Satazaa: 3:19pm On Mar 29
Guys believe me when I say that this is the best place to work and live in the entire Northern Nigeria, lived there for five years and it was the best five years of my life, the people are very tolerant and don't discriminate, and they are religiously evenly split but the Muslims are more but live harmoniously with thier Christian folks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 3:19pm On Mar 29
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29
Ttipsy:
Gombe has beautiful landscapes

From katungo to the state capital

Kaltungo.
Have you been to Kumo, Shongom and Balanga?
You would be wowed!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:
Beautiful Landscape of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria .

Nigeria is a beautiful country

A very beautiful country indeed, that should be raking in Billions of Dollars every year in Tourism...!

Insecurity and Corruption simply won't allow this blessed country to see progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by sylve11: 3:22pm On Mar 29
gaby:
Looking at this serene and beautiful landscape just made me feel some intrinsic peace and fulfillment.

I belong in nature. Far away from the hustling and bustling noisy cities.

We are in the same boat. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:23pm On Mar 29
Beautiful landscape.

Wish every state in Nigeria could be allowed to develop independent of the federal centre.

States would be forced to leverage on their natural resources and their cultural heritage.

A landscape such as this could make a fine tourist centre.
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:

I see red zone, bandit hideout. cool
Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Rolings: 3:31pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:

The motto for the state is "jewel In the savannah" and it aptly describes Gombe

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Rolings: 3:33pm On Mar 29
Satazaa:
Guys believe me when I say that this is the best place to work and live in the entire Northern Nigeria, lived there for five years and it was the best five years of my life, the people are very tolerant and don't discriminate, and they are religiously evenly split but the Muslims are more but live harmoniously with thier Christian folks

You no lie
As close as it is to Borno....the insurgency no reach there , that's when I began to respect that state. And they have a fairly educated populace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Multiversed: 3:33pm On Mar 29
Nice.

I feel more alive and peaceful whenever I am close to Nature🌴

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Justicemy8(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29
hope its free of bandits?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Jewskillmohamed: 3:44pm On Mar 29
Terrorists don begin advert

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Pootle: 3:45pm On Mar 29
boko boys terrain dont be deceived by the beauty

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29
kenny714433:
I'm looking at these pictures and imagining something. Just imagine you decide to climb up that rock.
You are at the top and about to take some cool pictures. Immediately, some malnourished kids witb gun and knives start telling you...

Kai, I go kam dawn or I go shoot you down... And your eyes go shine like 😳

You are still processing what he's trying to say.. And you hear "tikum" in your occiput.

You are trying to hold your occiput and all of a sudden angel Gabriel ask you what were you looking for in Gombe? Oya go this way.

You move that way and see your ancestors that died years ago.
Hahahahahahaha ..... you are really cracking me up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Lovit(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29
Beautiful but unsafe

Bandits haven

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by gabbasin: 3:57pm On Mar 29
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nigeria is beautiful and blessed, but at the same time cursed with bad leaders
Nigeria is not cursed by leaders only but with bad people, the guys up there that we refer to as bad leaders are once part of the people, only that they move up the ladder to leadership position. Change should begin with me and you
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by SaLongs1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29
Religion is the only problem here else this would have been paradise.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by patomberekpe(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29
North is Boko haram and Bandites
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Babangidapikin: 3:59pm On Mar 29
See as the Landscape look beautiful we suppose see plantations everywhere but Na bush we dey see ..... anyway we pray insecurity becomes a thing of the past ..E be like say I see small Maize farm ..God bless those feeding the nation ... your reward will be in this world and the hereafter ... Nigeria is a beautiful country, most of us have not even explore half of it because we're always in survival mode...or Japa mode. .
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Boldideas: 4:01pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:

See tourism!!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by damoobaba: 4:06pm On Mar 29
gaby:
Looking at this serene and beautiful landscape just made me feel some intrinsic peace and fulfillment.

Come to Oke ogun in Oyo state. You can come to igbojaye axis where you have the kunle afolayan film village, the place they shot Anikulapo and some of those other movies. You'll see nature at its finest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Yashita: 4:06pm On Mar 29
Mrexcell:
So there are places like this in the core north yet fulaniherdsmen won't allow southern farmers work in their farms? Just look at the lush green forest.

Most cows in the south are owned by the southerners and Fulani herdsmen are employed to graze them, that is why they are lurking around the south.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:08pm On Mar 29
So beautiful
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 4:11pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:

Where is the landscape?
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Konquest: 4:20pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:

Very breathtaking sceneries.
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by PROPEACE: 4:23pm On Mar 29
gaby:

Boko Haram on the background. cool
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by descartes400: 4:29pm On Mar 29
Paraman:
It's so Beautiful smiley

The bandits are smiling 😃 at you! Come one! Come all! visit and enjoy the scenery ! wink
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Honestey: 4:30pm On Mar 29
Terrorists don't see that beauty, they look at the landscape and see a bomb sites
Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by able20(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:
Beautiful Landscape of Gombe State, North East, Nigeria.

God bless the Gombe people in Gombe state.
It's a pity that Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, and Bandits have made Gombe state a No go area despite the beautiful landscapes

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria by Bayaar02(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29
forexprophet:

LIAR....

He's telling the truth. I reside in kaltungo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akufo-Addo Presents Cash To Stranded Ghanaian Drivers On Benin-Nigeria Border / Two Uber Vehicles Rolled Over In Collision In Lagos, RRS Came To The Rescue / Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.