Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" (25454 Views)

Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Police Hand Over Delta King, Ikolo To Military / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:
You are not able to access your village
Who pursue you away from the village initially.

Did the dead soldiers pursue you or the new soldiers drafted to the community.

Lawyers in the house does this video not incriminate this guy if he is cross examined

pls read the article very well
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by silaswills01(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29
Unfortunately many innocent lives would be lost
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by Ten06(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29
drtwist:

You won't understand what he met ! The state government forced him on us with military power on the day of coronation last year.

Ewu guy sighted

1 Like

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by Buccalcavity2: 1:02pm On Mar 29
So mention the names and location of those who prevented you from your kingdom. That's all haba!
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by QueenDima47(f): 1:02pm On Mar 29
FaceTanke:
He no get name?

Abi Delta monarch na name?
This generation is too lazy to the extent that they want everything sharp sharp. Just to go through a short write-up becomes difficult that they are only mindful of the caption without reading its details. This is the same laziness that has ruined this country. In your own case I cannot describe it because everything is obvious. The name "Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe" was even stated clearly.

1 Like

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by treatise: 1:04pm On Mar 29
edife:
This is were juju is very important
How?
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by lomprico(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:

Lawyers in the house does this video not incriminate this guy if he is cross examined
Can't you see that you are highly dumb?
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by Blaze14k: 1:05pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:

Is that how you prove someone is guilty
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by tutudesz: 1:08pm On Mar 29
SalamRushdie:

When 36 special force were killed in Shiriro, was the Emir of Shiriro declared wanted ?
Was the killing carried out by community youths or bandits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blacknp(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29
chiagozien:
We know Nigeria army always go after innocent people to cover their cowardice .

If they are gallant how many criminals attacked them that 17 soldiers couldn't fight back.
Confirmed enemy of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by wisepigeon: 1:10pm On Mar 29
aguluobi:

for your parochial mind now, you are a "detective"!

1 Like

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blacknp(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29
tutudesz:

Was the killing carried out by community youths or bandits
salamrushdie Ipob sympathizer turned Obidient, enemy of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by Caramia2020(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:
“I have no hand in the killings, I have no hand in encouraging anybody to kill anybody. It is against my philosophy as a human being and my faith as a Catholic.

This one is more Catholic than the Pope.
Fake over sabi religious people over the land. What has been a Catholic got to do with what you are wanted for? So Catholics no they kill people all over the world on a daily basis? South Americans are almost 90+ percent Catholics and na there more killings they happen on daily basis more than anywhere on Earth outside of war zones.

Rubbish trash. Lock his ass up.
Nothing will happen to him, know this n have peace. He is not a culprit.
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by Mushmush: 1:13pm On Mar 29
You go explain tire but no evidence. You guys will confess all your crimes against humanity when the Army have finished manhandling you. Just dey play
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by SalamRushdie: 1:13pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
salamrushdie Ipob sympathizer turned Obidient, enemy of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I am not an Obidient , I am a loyal card carrying member of Nigerias most secular and most advanced civilized Party THE PDP
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by tutudesz: 1:15pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Ipod grin Obidient shocked Guy, check my post history, before making such comment
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by troytino: 1:15pm On Mar 29
Richtaiwo:
Govt knows you have no hands in the killings and never said or insinuated so. But the very fact that the killings occurred in your kingdom is what makes you culpable and that is one of the responsibilities you must bear as a leader. Getting you involved or linked to the killings is an acceptable step in smoking out the murderers as your assistance in that regard is invaluable. Now the most honourable action expected from you is to submit yourself to the authority before they track you down by themselves.

I don't know how some of you reason. Going by your logic, so all the killing in Nigeria means tulumbu has a hand in it as he is the leader of the country ??

1 Like

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by Kukutente23: 1:16pm On Mar 29
Richtaiwo:
Govt knows you have no hands in the killings and never said or insinuated so. But the very fact that the killings occurred in your kingdom is what makes you culpable and that is one of the responsibilities you must bear as a leader. Getting you involved or linked to the killings is an acceptable step in smoking out the murderers as your assistance in that regard is invaluable. Now the most honourable action expected from you is to submit yourself to the authority before they track you down by themselves.
What trash!!
So you mean any killing that takes place in any community, the traditional ruler must be arrested or declared wanted

1 Like

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blacknp(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29
tutudesz:

Ipod grin Obidient shocked Guy, check my post history, before making such comment
You be salamrushdie?
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by zoomzoom(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29
[quote author=YesDaddyTill203 post=129167005][b]“I have no hand in the killings, I have no hand in encouraging anybody to kill anybody. It is against my philosophy as a human being and my faith as a Catholic.

Fake over sabi religious people over the land. What has been a Catholic got to do with what you are wanted for? So Catholics no they kill people all over the world on a daily basis? South Americans are almost 90+ percent Catholics and na there more killings they happen on daily basis more than anywhere on Earth outside of war zones.

You mean MORE KILLINGS in south America than in the MUSLIM NORTHERN NIGERIA?.
Abeg, use soap clean mouth!!
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blacknp(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29
SalamRushdie:

I am not an Obidient , I am a loyal card carrying member of Nigerias most secular and most advanced civilized Party THE PDP
Very funny Good Friday joke.

Loyal card carrying member of Nigerias most secular and most advanced civilized Party THE PDP like Gringory Yes Daddy Obi until you entered the transfer portal & ported to The LP?.
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by toujurs: 1:28pm On Mar 29
It shame here is that, the Nigerian military doesn't have a clue, to those who committed this heinous attack. They don't.

And they are angry about it, they are just looking for innocent anyone to vent their anger on..
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blacknp(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29
toujurs:
It shame here is that, the Nigerian military doesn't have a clue, to those who committed this heinous attack. They don't.

And they are angry about it, they are just looking for innocent anyone to vent their anger on..
Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, whose fault say they born you for Nigeria?
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by seunayantokun(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29
If they are still looking for the perpetrators of the crime, let's everyone co-operate with them so that the matter may be sorted out rightly.

However, there must be questions to answer for officers involved in mindless killings and cases of arson committed in Okuoma. Why should those properties be torched and 'innocent people' killed by the military after the incident if they were not the actual culprits. For me, the root of the whole matter is excessive use of force when simple application of tact and respect for human rights should have prevailed.
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by Lovenorth: 1:33pm On Mar 29
FaceTanke:
He no get name?

Please get time to read the news, you will surely get the name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by YesDaddyTill203: 1:35pm On Mar 29
[quote author=zoomzoom post=129167411][/quote]

You are clueless and uninformed. Venture into Mexico or Guatemala and see if you will come alive.
They will chop off your head and hang it on a bridge just for fun or use it to play soccer.
Stop listening to Radio Biafra and get your news from reliable world news organizations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by seunayantokun(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, whose fault say they born you for Nigeria?
Interprete the statement made by that guy and tell us how he's an enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blacknp(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29
seunayantokun:

Interprete the statement made by that guy and tell us how he's an enemy of Nigeria.
I should interpret what a bad belle Obidient enemy of The Federal Republic of Nigeria said?
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blowjohn(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:
“I have no hand in the killings, I have no hand in encouraging anybody to kill anybody. It is against my philosophy as a human being and my faith as a Catholic.

U harsh o!!!
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blacknp(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29
FaceTanke:
He no get name?

How you take enter the thread, you know see em name Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe for the headline?
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by ngwaIgbo223: 1:45pm On Mar 29
What are the Fulani soldiers doing in Delta..bad to kill but everyone should stay their place abeg.
Re: Clement Ikolo Oghenerukevwe: "I Have No Hand In The Killing Of Soldiers" by blacknp(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:
What are the Fulani soldiers doing in Delta..bad to kill but everyone should stay their place abeg.
Always Igbo? Why.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency / My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo / FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.