Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days (952 Views)

Make N196K In 5steps With N5,600 / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days by Tesenak20: 7:38pm On Apr 15
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Tesenak20, my gee, no be small thing this weekend just gone by. E remain small I for reach the most interior part of my village. 342 dollars down the drain. Damn!! 😡😡
? Why quote me in what I don't know about? Are you okay?
Re: Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:03pm On Apr 15
Tesenak20:
? Why quote me in what I don't know about? Are you okay?

You are such a very stupid fellow. Must u use foul words??
Re: Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days by Tesenak20: 10:32pm On Apr 15
LIVINGICONREBOR:

You are such a very stupid fellow. Must u use foul words??
You are the most stupid fellow I have come across still living(Are you okay is a question that needs clarification of your intent and has no foul connotation) for aligning me publicly with what I don't know about.
I ask again in your extreme stupidity what were you intending to achieve by quoting me? I don't know or like you and I will never like you so stop aligning yourself in anyway with me whether positive or negative.
Re: Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:50am On Apr 16
Tesenak20:

You are the most stupid fellow I have come across still living(Are you okay is a question that needs clarification of your intent and has no foul connotation) for aligning me publicly with what I don't know about.
I ask again in your extreme stupidity what were you intending to achieve by quoting me? I don't know or like you and I will never like you so stop aligning yourself in anyway with me whether positive or negative.

You are definitely a bunkum being. "Are you okay" is not only a question but also an insult. Tesenak20, online/offline you can't stand me. Nah You go run.
Stupid entity like you.🥱
Re: Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days by Tesenak20: 12:31pm On Apr 16
LIVINGICONREBOR:

You are definitely a bunkum being. "Are you okay" is not only a question but also an insult. Tesenak20, online/offline you can't stand me. Nah You go run.
Stupid entity like you.🥱
You have confirmed your idiocy.
Why did you quote me on your wretched 342 dollars staked?
What were you trying to achieve?
If you cannot answer these original questions
then you are a classless numskull.

As for standing you offline or online do not talk of what you cannot do. You may not live to recount the aftermath.
Re: Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days by Tesenak20: 12:35pm On Apr 16
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Tesenak20, my gee, no be small thing this weekend just gone by. E remain small I for reach the most interior part of my village. 342 dollars down the drain. Damn!! 😡😡
Nairalanders/Moderators judge this irrational being's comments above.
1)I don't know him to warrant him addressing me as his gee.
2)I don't keep mannerless friends and acquaintances who disregard the age of others.
3)I have no business or blood affiliation with him online or offline yet he keeps hopping onto my thread to get attention undeserved.

LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL AND SUNDRY THAT THE OWNER OF THE MONIKER livingiconrebor HAS NO LINKS WHATSOEVER WITH ME PAST OR PRESENT SO I DO NOT APPROVE OF ANY OF HIS QUOTES OR STANCES ON ANY MATTER.
Re: Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days by PlanBeeMan: 1:13pm On Apr 16
If you want a Plan (B) for your betting winning, kindly reach out to me with my invitation code.

If you understand the information on the pictures, then you follow me up.

Re: Convert N5,600 Into N196,000 In 3 Days by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:10pm On Apr 16
Tesenak20:

You have confirmed your idiocy.
Why did you quote me on your wretched 342 dollars staked?
What were you trying to achieve?
If you cannot answer these original questions
then you are a classless numskull.

As for standing you offline or online do not talk of what you cannot do. You may not live to recount the aftermath.

Tesenak20, my real gee. You no just well at all. But we cool sha. 👍

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Be The Next England Captain? / Ferguson:backstabber Or Coach? / Nigeria Loss To Angola- No Nations Cup Hosting Right In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.