Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

1 Adam+eve Eve 38 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1 Adam+eve Eve 38 (52 Views)

Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Adam+eve Eve 38 by PCHC(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28
THE FIRST BOOK OF ADAM AND EVE [1 Adam+Eve]
Chapter 38

When 5500 Years are Fulfilled

*1* "AFTER these things the Word of God came to Adam, and said to him:--

*2* "O Adam, as to the fruit of the Tree of Life, for which you asked, I will not give it to you now, but when the 5500 years are fulfilled. Then will I give you of the fruit of the Tree of Life, and you shall eat, and live for ever, you, and Eve, and your righteous seed.

*3* "But these forty-three days cannot make amends for the hour in which you did transgress My commandment.

*4* "O Adam, I gave you to eat of the fig-tree in which you did hide yourself. Go and eat of it, you and Eve.

*5* "I will not deny your request, neither will I disappoint your hope; therefore, bear up unto the fulfilment of the covenant I made with you."

*6* And God withdrew His Word from Adam.

(1) (Reply)

He Did IT All For You I / Your Heart, Your Destiny / Harnessing The Power Of Medication: A Healing Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.