Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos (35017 Views)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / Anambra Man Arrested For Beating Wife, Burying Newborn Baby / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Dennisochampa: 9:03am On Mar 29
No matter what the woman did... She didn't deserve such a cruel death...
This case should be easy to judge...
Sentence him to death by lethal injection....
He should suffer before he dies...
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:03am On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-held-for-allegedly-beating-wife-to-death-in-lagos/

When will men learn to walk away when an argument becomes hot, instead of staying back to prove that he is a man and can't allow her to talk to him anyhow.

You guys should just walk away and save you a life jail term

The court is no longer interested in the argument once death is involved
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by MySolace: 9:03am On Mar 29
tonicyril:
Those guys no dey get patience, if u see wetin dem dey use their boyboy eyes dey see eehn u go pity human soul...

Even the female folks of them, if dem maltreat housegirl for ur face, u would know devil is a nice guy compare to them
Which of dem are u talking about? The one mentioned at d beginning of d story, or d one mentioned at d end?
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by dododawa1: 9:08am On Mar 29
Why ?
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Oluwazeezu(m): 9:13am On Mar 29
Hang the weeree
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Jman06(m): 9:18am On Mar 29
Tjra:

It's really sad honestly.

Sanwo-Olu should do something about all these agberos desecrating our land. They keep increasing in numbers daily.

The perpetrator of the crime Agbero Emmanuel Okpara is done for because LASG will pursue the case to a logical conclusion.
I guy you didn't read the news, else you would have seen the case of AGBERO IDOWU VS his wife PATIENCE.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Passionate1(m): 9:19am On Mar 29
He pounded d shittttt outta her. . .E get many ways to punish women weh dey run mouth. .
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by virginchaser(m): 9:28am On Mar 29
Mother of six. A known fact that she took in after change of government. I fear women on. She saw the present economy with her korokoro eyes and still took in. Hubby must have been really frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by hslbroker2(m): 9:33am On Mar 29
frozen70:

When will men learn to walk away when an argument becomes hot, instead of staying back to prove that he is a man and can't allow her to talk to him anyhow.

You guys should just walk away and save you a life jail term

The court is no longer interested in the argument once death is involved
Hezzyluv:
Some women run their mouth like tap but, what can man do order then to walk away to avoid this kind of story?
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by tonicyril: 9:33am On Mar 29
MySolace:

Which of dem are u talking about? The one mentioned at d beginning of d story, or d one mentioned at d end?
Eehm well, I don't know..

But put the puzzle together and deduce which one my story would relate to grin
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by BigBashiru: 9:36am On Mar 29
chatinent:
I visited my DPO aunt and was hearing many unbelievable news too, and one of such is like this news. But the woman wasn't dead in this case but you need to see how the husband was bold! Men, why naw!

Don't you know men are the number one problem of this world? If they are not participating in wife beating they are involved in boko haram. Men have just killed over 140 in Russia terrorist attack
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by iamtoofan: 9:58am On Mar 29
NOwazobia:
Take hold of your anger and stop beating your wives.

They are not some secondary school students that should be beaten.

The virtue of marriage already make you two rational adults, and equals. Not one, your kid that you should punish at every slight excuse.

Disengage if you tired or fed up... undecided

Some even buy cane at home to discipline their wives... what an Idiot.

What are pathetic generation of men who think flexing muscles with their wives make them men enough.

Some can't even provide sufficiently for their wives and kids, but at every little excuse, they flog and punch their wives.

The first time my Dad try that nonsense, even though he never neglect his responsibility as a father and husband, was the last he did.

They know the type of Son they have.

I started as a teacher, and I never went to my class with a cane for discipline all the months and years I spent in at least two schools, let alone beating a woman, or my girlfriend.
undecided

How can you insult your dad like that " cos you wana make a point to strangers" .. was that necessary undecided

what do you mean by ; they know the type of son they have undecided undecided

A son who has no manners or respect for his father has no moral grounds to contribute on domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 9:59am On Mar 29
tonicyril:
Those guys no dey get patience, if u see wetin dem dey use their boyboy eyes dey see eehn u go pity human soul...

Even the female folks of them, if dem maltreat housegirl for ur face, u would know devil is a nice guy compare to them

And na dem dey go church pass.... With big bibles and rosaries every Sunday
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by chatinent: 10:12am On Mar 29
BigBashiru:

Don't you know men are the number one problem of this world? If they are not participating in wife beating they are involved in boko haram. Men have just killed over 140 in Russia terrorist attack

Human beings you mean? Ok.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by NOwazobia: 10:14am On Mar 29
iamtoofan:

undecided

How can you insult your dad like that " cos you wana make a point to strangers" .. was that necessary undecided

what do you mean by ; they know the type of son they have undecided undecided

A son who has no manners or respect for his father has no moral grounds to contribute on domestic violence.

I no be gentle man, fill with so many ills, but don't go around beating up people's wives and daughters...

just so I can answer the title, man.

If I want to have a good and fair fight, I do it with my fellow man, not even male kids, fellow adult like me....

That is how to test ones manliness if you want to be physical or measure how physical you are.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by eepeepook: 10:16am On Mar 29
Wait, women die from domestic violence? Why e come dey sweet them then? “He can fight everybody. He can fight everybody.” Don’t be shocked he’d descend on you if there’s no one to battle. Sha, violence turns on some hooligan females. I have no pity for the victim.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Trustyourself: 10:17am On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-held-for-allegedly-beating-wife-to-death-in-lagos/

Every woman has a natural target of 7,000 words daily. While men have only 2,000 words daily. That's why men usually talk less.

As a man, you need to help your woman in meeting up with their daily target by allowing them to talk at will.

Please let's take note.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Trustyourself: 10:17am On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

Every woman has a natural target of 7,000 words daily. While men have only 2,000 words daily. That's why men usually talk less.

As a man, you need to help your woman in meeting up with their daily target by allowing them to talk at will.

Please let's take note.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Roboto11: 10:23am On Mar 29
Where is the man?
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by BigBashiru: 10:58am On Mar 29
chatinent:

Human beings you mean? Ok.

How many female gunmen hv you read about in the news for the past 10 years and how many female book haram members?
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by GodPrince: 11:06am On Mar 29
Free the innocent man. Lots of Nigerian b1tches deserve this
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by smileyoo: 1:26pm On Mar 29
so sad, marriage is not a do or die affair, if you realized you are not compatible with your partner, then why not walk away.
if the government can formulate a law that any man or woman that killed his or her partner , the murderer should be buried alive with the deceased the same day, all these rubbish will stop immediately .
i hate rubbish, how can you be able to kill somebody you promise to love and cherish till death do you part, that is a betrayal of the highest point.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by YesDaddyTill203: 1:44pm On Mar 29
Tjra:

It's really sad honestly.

Sanwo-Olu should do something about all these agberos desecrating our land. They keep increasing in numbers daily.

The perpetrator of the crime Agbero Emmanuel Okpara is done for because LASG will pursue the case to a logical conclusion.

Well stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by iamtoofan: 2:38pm On Mar 29
NOwazobia:
I no be gentle man, fill with so many ills, but don't go around beating up people's wives and daughters...

just so I can answer the title, man.

If I want to have a good and fair fight, I do it with my fellow man, not even male kids, fellow adult like me....

That is how to test ones manliness if you want to be physical or measure how physical you are.

As much as you make it a priority to respect women ... bro extend it to your dad

i am amuze you don't even reckon having a mindset you can disrespect or beat your father is a sacrileage and more shameful

Men should control there fist and Women should curb there tongue as well
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by MySolace: 4:01pm On Mar 29
tonicyril:
Eehm well, I don't know..

But put the puzzle together and deduce which one my story would relate to grin
The one at d end...

(meanwhile, i knew u initially didnt knw abt d one mentioned at d end cos u didnt read to d end having seen d name u were looking for...)
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by tonicyril: 4:10pm On Mar 29
MySolace:

The one at d end...

(meanwhile, i knew u initially didnt knw abt d one mentioned at d end cos u didnt read to d end having seen d name u were looking for...)
whichever way, so far u get the message then its fine grin
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Poiniyisworld: 6:39pm On Mar 29
If you had taken time to also read to a logical conclusion, you would have discovered that it was also said that Deborah Fawolere, was allegedly beaten to death by her AGBERO HUSBAND, IDOWU.

Why are you guys so tribalistic over what should be treated as a general threat?

It is well o.

Tjra:

It. 's really sad honestly.

Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Afolue(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29
Women be careful how you provoke your men these days. The economy is rendering many men nuts but Una no go know. Life is frustrating… may her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by Emdebby2: 9:59pm On Mar 29
Anger management shouldn't be neglected in one's life.
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by TempUser: 11:02pm On Mar 29
Okpara pànìyàn grin
Re: Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos by gulfer: 9:53pm On Mar 30
Manslaughter case angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Who Stole Generator In Sapele Caught In The Act (photos) / Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / Oliver Anidiobi Jailed For 18 Years For Using Customers N219m For Ponzi In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.