Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men (23182 Views)

Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Goodlady(f): 10:02am On Mar 29
The woman no love him.
Never force yourself on anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Bobbynobobby: 10:02am On Mar 29
libertyfather:
he would hv collect refund, thats his lucky moment the woman that has already made up her mind and desperate to an extent she wants to stab him....nothing to hold her bck even if she has to end the man which is her nxt option

Only men with wisdom understand that women are in fact a necessary problem and you should thank your Maker if you get the chance to be free of their associations in a way like OP's

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by okerekingsley90: 10:02am On Mar 29
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Leo34rf(f): 10:02am On Mar 29
Aboks:
Forced marriage

baba married a public toilet called amina

She is tired of one preeq

Women are not meant to be monogamous. Know the truth and know peace.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by akinsmail51: 10:02am On Mar 29

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Kloenboi: 10:02am On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:
No one can tame a woman that doesn't love a man.
She can love your money but not you!!!

Men, steer clear from a woman that doesn't love you

All you need from a woman is humility & respect and not love.

You as man is only meant to love her

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Ferdinandu(m): 10:04am On Mar 29
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/wife-allegedly-bathes-hubby-with-hot-water-for-stopping-her-from-calling-men/
Seriously you can't force someone to continue marrying you if she doesn't want to again. She went overboard by becoming violent to the extent of bodily harm but it seems the man is overbearing

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Donchieli: 10:04am On Mar 29
I still neva understand why men go prioritize women over their peace of mind

2 months into marriage she no gree come ur house

Datz a very big sign

And it's obvious the parents are fully aware even if not in agreement of happenings

She offered to pay back and u no kolect am run

He got lucky, it would have cost him dearly

Why she for de prison de chop govt food

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by eepeepook: 10:05am On Mar 29
Why did she then marry? I’ve had girlfriends ready for me to control them. Wives should expect no less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by kay29000(m): 10:06am On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:

Exactly
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by toujurs: 10:06am On Mar 29
immortalcrown:
Another Jennyclay on the beat.
You guys are giving that urgent 2k LovePeddler, unnecessary attention.

Believe these women complain about, how men are scum. At your own peril.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by mrblessed(m): 10:08am On Mar 29
This one na wife from hell.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by kay29000(m): 10:09am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:
Benefits of marrying an early morning newspaper. Them no dey take nonsense like we evening newspaper that believes in dialoguing to resolve issues. Theirs is fight to finish.

All this is due to bad upbringing. Parents no longer teach children to be patient and tolerant. Good virtues and values are fast losing their place in homes and it's telling badly on the society.

Small thing, Gen z don carry knife. Small thing, dem don carry hot oil and water. Jeez... Where did we lose it bikonu?

Social media, easy access to phones...and Randy men that keep sleeping with these small small girls and giving them mind to challenge anyone.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Cantonese: 10:09am On Mar 29
He should long have let her go.

Perhaps he forced himself on her. The lady was never interested in him.

Again when he took the knife off her, he should have gone away. That’s not a sign of weakness or foolishness. Now he faces a long time of treatment and a life time scar on his body.

The lady too must not be allowed to go scot free. Not agreeing and remaining in her father’s house, would have sent signals to the man of her lack of interest. Pouring boiling water on the man amounted to complete wickedness. She must be dealt with according to the laws.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by fredoooooo: 10:09am On Mar 29
Hubby reap what je sow grin
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Fryx: 10:10am On Mar 29
Malroux:
Nothing surprises me about women again. Only God knows how Woe unto men thinks.

Or the man that is forcing himself on a woman that don’t want him.

Women have brain disease that causes them to go to where their heart is. Reason it’s wrong for a man to play emotions with women.

If she can control her emotions and stay with me despite not satisfying her feelings. Then we are good, else I will never consider her my woman. Never.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Mar 29
Why do these men like marrying women who don't want them

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by kay29000(m): 10:13am On Mar 29
Goodlady:
The woman no love him.
Never force yourself on anyone.

Exactly. The woman even refused to move into his house after the wedding. It is clear she was forced into it.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by kay29000(m): 10:13am On Mar 29
jaxxy:
Why do these men like marrying women who don't want them

The thing tire me.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Almunjid(m): 10:13am On Mar 29
The woman don do herself 2:0. The man (boyfriend) she was counting on no go gree marry woman wey attempt to stab her husband but ended up poring hot water on him. He will give her flimsy excuses such as "my family wouldn't allow me to marry u". "they're afraid that you're going to treat me the way u treated ur former husband". She don ruin her chances of getting married again. Women have fish brains indeed. She thinks she can kill her current husband and her boyfriend or other levelheaded men will accept to marry her afterwards? She has just ruined her life.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Benitoh: 10:13am On Mar 29
As a man you have to understand that you must act like a fool and ignore alot of insult for you to live longer in a marriage.

In case you don't know marriage is the most difficult institution ever, even more difficult and hellish than war. You swallow poison knowingly with your eyes open in the name of love and trying to please your woman.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Fryx: 10:13am On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:

Women are not capable of loving. They are too selfish for that.

The guy she claim to love today, she will betray him tomorrow.

There is a reason our forefathers treat them like properties. If you want your peace of mind as a man, don’t embrace the confusion of today’s society. Women are better kept as properties; do this and have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Kobicove(m): 10:13am On Mar 29
What manner of wickedness is this? angry
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by RPG2020(m): 10:14am On Mar 29
Franzinni:
How dear he... After she married him out of pity... Does he want to turn her to slave ? God forbid ... Let him go an treat himself while she cools off in the cell and call men. Men-tal problem

You no just get sense there is nothing anybody can tell me about you sad

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Babaken(m): 10:15am On Mar 29
Marriage is not by force if someone say no to you allow the person go so that things will be easier for you.

If you beg someone to stay with you or marry you for how long are you going to get

Some marriage are now battle grand.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Jewessgratitud3: 10:16am On Mar 29
kay29000:

Social media, easy access to phones...and Randy men that keep sleeping with these small small girls and giving them mind to challenge anyone.

Thank God you know it you men that are giving them morale.

When an adult man starts opening his body for a small girl e don turn to rat for her eyes be that..

Marry your set . Una no dey hear.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:18am On Mar 29
F
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Scentedgrance: 10:19am On Mar 29
Why always this gender?
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by bentenny(m): 10:20am On Mar 29
From the content,it seems like a forced marriage!
She was obviously not in love with the man!
I also believe the man knew nothing about the lady he wanted to marry!
However,bathing her hubby with hot water is with an intent to kill him!
She will likely be charged with attempted murder!
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:22am On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:

Also boyfriend should be wary

I expect boyfriend to flee far away upon hearing this gory deed. Otherwise if he commits himself with her one day she will stab him because his gajeren wando (boxers) or takalmin (shoes) is oozing
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by judedwriter(m): 10:28am On Mar 29
That's why I fault those who compel people to marry by all means...because of time.

Marriage isn't by force.

If you haven't met the right person for you, stay single!
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Objectivist04: 10:31am On Mar 29
bestman09:
sad
Forced or arranged marriage is not good in this age. I pray for quick recovery for the man.
You are the only one that got it, forced and arranged marriage is very rampant in the north. That lady must have been forced to marry the man.
When I was living in the north, the landlord of our shop has a daughter who came home from her previous marriage with a child. What l don't know is if she divorced her former husband or whether she was widowed.
One day, she went out and before she came back a marriage rite has been conducted in her father's house, she wept and wept but had no option than to move to the man's house.

Another disgusting culture l witnessed from the Hausa Fulani Muslims in the north was when one alhaji died, living behind two wives. These wives are no longer young oo , the oldest wife was already a grand mother o at least three of her children have already married with kids as at then, woman should be in her 50s while firs child should be in his 30s . After the death of their husband, her own son kept mounting pressure on her to remarry ! Infact it regenerated to threat by her first son, a haggard equally poor old man was arranged for her and she left the house.
Before then the second wife who has five children had already left for her arranged poor husband's house living her five children whose age ranged from 14 to 5 to wander around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing / Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) / Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.