Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men (23192 Views)

Soldier Beats Driver For Stopping For Children To Cross Road In Lagos / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Chukwuka319(m): 10:31am On Mar 29
End times Jezebelic hijab wearing wife. Marry a woman who doesn't love you,to your own detriment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by SaLongs1(m): 10:35am On Mar 29
libertyfather:
he would hv collect refund, thats his lucky moment the woman that has already made up her mind and desperate to an extent she wants to stab him....nothing to hold her bck even if she has to end the man which is her nxt option
She will be married to Kuje prison for the time being.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:36am On Mar 29
Always Northern State
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by blowjohn(m): 10:39am On Mar 29
If u check well, th woman is probably very beautiful and the man saw her bad attitude but his brain will not make him think well cos of yansh

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:40am On Mar 29
Laughing
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:47am On Mar 29
blowjohn:
If u check well, th woman is probably very beautiful and the man saw her bad attitude but his brain will not make him think well cos of yansh
I pity incoming boyfriend

Instead of him to run upon hearing this news he wouldn't

Well the boyfriend might not be our usual boyfriend, but a massive man with a massive wallet.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by BigBashiru: 10:57am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:
Benefits of marrying an early morning newspaper. Them no dey take nonsense like we evening newspaper that believes in dialoguing to resolve issues. Theirs is fight to finish.

All this is due to bad upbringing. Parents no longer teach children to be patient and tolerant. Good virtues and values are fast losing their place in homes and it's telling badly on the society.

Small thing, Gen z don carry knife. Small thing, dem don carry hot oil and water. Jeez... Where did we lose it bikonu?

There is a benefit of marrying an older woman that people don't talk about...and that's the fact that the older women hv had their fun and their head has cooled off. They are willing to stay in marriage because the power of the allure of their youth is almost gone or gone completely. They are even going to be the ones proactively trying to make the marriage work.

But the teenagers and young girls are in power, with the full allure of their youth, the world is their footstool, almost every guy wants to date them they can do and undo and are mostly unstable. Hence they are only suited mostly to being a girlfriend or fling. Also they tend to disregard those that want to settle down with them in the belief someone better will come; this is a belief they hold onto until they are about to hit the wall from 28+. They go for boyfriends and casual sex mostly.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by spartachico(m): 10:59am On Mar 29
Jennyclay left the group.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Goalnaldo(m): 11:01am On Mar 29
And my girlfriend is loving me like I'm the only man in Nigeria. Aunty don dey talk about marriage sef, where shishi no dey.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:05am On Mar 29
Goalnaldo:
And my girlfriend is loving me like I'm the only man in Nigeria. Aunty don dey talk about marriage sef, where shishi no dey.
Do it o...
This is the best time

It not easy to find one who truly care when one is down ...

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Jewessgratitud3: 11:06am On Mar 29
BigBashiru:

There is a benefit of marrying an older woman that people don't talk about...and that's the fact that the older women hv had their fun and their head has cooled off. They are willing to stay in marriage because the power of the allure of their youth is almost gone or gone completely. They are even going to be the ones proactively trying to make the marriage work.

But the teenagers and young girls are in power, with the full allure of their youth, the world is their footstool, almost every guy wants to date them they can do and undo and are mostly unstable. Hence they are only suited mostly to being a girlfriend or fling. Also they tend to disregard those that want to settle down with them in the belief someone better will come; this is a belief they hold onto until they are about to expire from 28+. They go for boyfriends and casual sex mostly.

Well said but which one be expire again? Human being dey expire? Abeg o.

By the way you men know all this but still go ahead and marry them because you want hot akara. Forgetting say hot akara dey burn mouth anyhow. grin.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by BigBashiru: 11:10am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Well said but which one be expire again? Human being dey expire? Abeg o.

By the way you men know all this but still go ahead and marry them because you want hot akara. Forgetting say hot akara dey burn mouth anyhow. grin.

Sorry I meant to say hit the wall but my phone made a mistake.

Lol I like the "hot akara dey burn mouth" grin grin grin I don learn this one smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Jewessgratitud3: 11:12am On Mar 29
BigBashiru:

Sorry I meant to say hit the wall but my phone made a mistake.

Lol I like the "hot akara dey burn mouth" grin grin grin I don learn this one smiley

Lol grin.. I'm glad you learnt something from me cheesy
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Wizpa(m): 11:21am On Mar 29
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/wife-allegedly-bathes-hubby-with-hot-water-for-stopping-her-from-calling-men/

Why don't you post the faces of these criminals, you people have started this your stupppeeeddd gender based sentiments
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by hslbroker2(m): 11:27am On Mar 29
blowjohn:
Malroux:
Nothing surprises me about women again. Only God knows how Woe unto men thinks.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by GodHimself: 11:27am On Mar 29
Give reason a chance. Stay focused and don’t ignore red flags.

I know it’s not easy.

Even if the emotions are torrential, and threaten to overwhelm, I know that if I keep clinging to reason, the emotions would subside and I would be saved.

Feel the emotions but act based on reason.

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/wife-allegedly-bathes-hubby-with-hot-water-for-stopping-her-from-calling-men/

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Pinicop(m): 11:30am On Mar 29
I have no business with marriage wahala.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by GodHimself: 11:30am On Mar 29
Marry an early morning newspaper that has sense. One that was well brought up by a strong father figure.

They are rare, that’s what makes them high value.

BigBashiru:

But the teenagers and young girls are in power, with the full allure of their youth, the world is their footstool, almost every guy wants to date them they can do and undo and are mostly unstable. Hence they are only suited mostly to being a girlfriend or fling. Also they tend to disregard those that want to settle down with them in the belief someone better will come; this is a belief they hold onto until they are about to hit the wall from 28+. They go for boyfriends and casual sex mostly.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Passionate888: 11:37am On Mar 29
Was she forced to marry him?
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by kay29000(m): 11:45am On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Thank God you know it you men that are giving them morale.

When an adult man starts opening his body for a small girl e don turn to rat for her eyes be that..

Marry your set . Una no dey hear.

It's not just about marrying your set, I'm talking of even married men sleeping with these small small girls...that's what gives these girls mind to do and undo, and disrespect people anyhow.
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Reload101: 11:59am On Mar 29
What is the age of the wife? Our people over there always marry children as wives, for the best reason known to them

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Azazyel: 12:25pm On Mar 29
All of you shouting women, women, women, do you want to know the truth? The lady never loved him. They just gave her to him probably cos he is wealthy. If you read the story, you would know that there was no Love. If a woman doesn't love you, she doesn't love you. She would only see you as a second option at the moment but when she sees her choice, she would japa without looking back. Anyway, what she did was wrong and they should just divorce peacefully
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by danzaki63: 12:38pm On Mar 29
Let us find out how he treated his first wife, maybe this Jezebal came to take revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Aboks(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29
Leo34rf:

Women are not meant to be monogamous. Know the truth and know peace.
Hmmm just open charlet
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29
A woman agreed to marry you. After a couple of months, she changed her mind, despite not having lived with you. Instead of you to embrace the woman and thank her for sparing you a miserable and possibly death dealing marriage, go home, call your friends and family and do "owambe" to celebrate, you went to drag her phone. Her phone. Her private property that you should not ever touch without her explicit approval, husband or not(same for wife or not). I have no pity for you or anyone like you, man or woman.

Do you know how many men will give a finger just to know exactly how the women in their lives truly feel about them, so that they can take self protective actions? Yet, your creator smiled at you with that information and instead of happily collecting back your dowry and running for your dear life, you went to do "akpu obi". "kpele". Next time when you are given a blessing by God, take it and run with it.

Who wants to cohabit with, let alone marry someone who doesn't give a toss about you?

dre11:

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by fitinwell: 12:43pm On Mar 29
If she doesn't Love you.., MOVE ON..

Guy listen it's for your own good ..

because if you stay .., she will continue to manipulate your emotions.. and she would block your chances from seeing other ladies..

Learn from the words of an elder now
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by purples25(f): 12:56pm On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:
Benefits of marrying an early morning newspaper. Them no dey take nonsense like we evening newspaper that believes in dialoguing to resolve issues. Theirs is fight to finish.

All this is due to bad upbringing. Parents no longer teach children to be patient and tolerant. Good virtues and values are fast losing their place in homes and it's telling badly on the society.

Small thing, Gen z don carry knife. Small thing, dem don carry hot oil and water. Jeez... Where did we lose it bikonu?

Don't say anything o. Let them continue enjoying their early morning newspapers 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by blowjohn(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I pity incoming boyfriend

Instead of him to run upon hearing this news he wouldn't

Well the boyfriend might not be our usual boyfriend, but a massive man with a massive wallet.

Aswear... No different from our celebrities who are always re marrying and marrying people who have re married as if it a normal cycle in life
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by pikechukwu6(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29
Children of Eve, After Devil nah woman. cool
Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by when2(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29
He married her forcefully, against her wish. He should carry his cross.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men by Lovit(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29
These guys up north believes they can use Islam to enslave any girl they want even without her consent. This is a forced marriage!

You marry your friend not a woman organized by outsiders and forced by her parents to marry you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther "Esabod" Aboderin Attacked At A Dublin Court House (Video) / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy / Ugbe Dominic 'Paperboi', CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.