Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. (3895 Views)

Russia Reveals Jesus Christ And Mary And Joseph Are Black People / Edomite Jews Began To Call Themselves Hebrews And Israelites In 1860 / The Ancient Israelites Were Black, Says The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by gohf: 8:26am On Apr 04
Whether he is black or white, both black and white will be in God's kingdom, people from every race, culture, tribe and tongue.

Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by Starlight252: 8:32am On Apr 04
Aaronsrod:

Blasphemy!

Lies from the Pit of Hell!

Only a fool will follow a black saviour.

As for me and mine we shall follow the Lord.

Have you ever read The Wonderful Wizard of Oz? All those with green-shaded goggles on sees the world in a greenish hue. But does that mean the world is really all green?

While the World isn't of an all-greenish shade, their own World is. Remember: the googles were made a necessity.

Our Yoruba Fathers will say, "bi iro bafi ogun odun sare, ojo kan pere lotito yoo fi baa."

Look deeper, and Think further, my friend.
Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by donnie(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05
Starlight252:

I just started seeing many religious stories around the world as allegories comprehensible to only those with the rightly built faculty, by picking up Manly P Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages. You've probably started a while back on this quest. Could you recommend the books and sources that helped you a great deal? I'd be most grateful ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

1. I read old books and journals and discovered that our people were the ones referred to as the Jews who ruled Spain and Portugal along with the Moor's (black North Africans) for 700 years until they were expelled in 1492. .

2. I studied maps and found ancient locations being renamed to hide the truth about us and this land we live in.

3. Very important in my research is the study of the the Niger congo languages. Basic word study, comparisons etc. There is much ancient truth and secrets hidden within our languages. Reason we were discouraged from speaking and also the reason they changed our names.

4. Direct revelation from God/ Ancestors. This has happened more frequently in recent times. Some think I read a lot but I actually don't. Rather when I get these revelations and 'knowings' in my heart, it will only take a while before I find the truths hidden somewhere in materials, journals, language, customs etc. Sometimes it's instantaneous and I am led to exact locations, names of towns, cities, deities etc in ancient times.

I discovered that the various religions were set up by people who knew the truth but saught to control and limit the existence of others.

The videos below would help you begin your research from a good place, rather than lies. Start with the first video about The Holy Land Eridu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evg01B-5Msg?si=PPA9U6tlg1Tu-ZBt

Then here is a playlist on the Table of Nations Propaganda which deals with some of these allegories headon:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKKvopZqRA5iue3uBmiGEw4mqq_A7-dZT&si=Qm_i5MmD5H7nBDly

You might want to be more specific about what you want and I can provide a source if I have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by donnie(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05
Afamsi:
Evil people give your lives to Jesus, his skin color is not important

See this evil child that has been bewitched.๐Ÿ‘†๐ŸพAfter eating from the pot of strangers, he forgot the way to his father's house.
Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by Truuth: 9:49pm On Apr 06
Aaronsrod:

Blasphemy!

Lies from the Pit of Hell!

Only a fool will follow a black saviour.

As for me and mine we shall follow the Lord.

Jesus is black
Even the bibles tells you that, Apostle John tells you in revelations chapter 1 that is feet is like "brass" what is the colour of brass? At least it ain't white.

Abraham and the men of the the old testaments were all blacks. Some were fair though having brown skin(not white) eg david, Noah but majority were blacks.

The white race started from Gehazi, in those days having white skin was seen as a disease - leprosy.
Elisha told him that the leprosy would remain on his seed "forever" - That's were the white race began from.

The whites are children of Gehazi, most of them were stoned. Some fled Africa, crossed the north Atlantic and their seed multiplied, now you call them white.

1 Like

Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by Afamsi: 3:12pm On Apr 15
Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by Afamsi: 3:13pm On Apr 15
Op is evil
Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by Afamsi: 3:18pm On Apr 15
Op is senseless
Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by donnie(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23
Afamsi:
Op is senseless

Look at this dedicated slave. Unamikot.
Re: Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. by Starlight252: 2:31pm On May 01
donnie:

1. I read old books and journals and discovered that our people were the ones referred to as the Jews who ruled Spain and Portugal along with the Moor's (black North Africans) for 700 years until they were expelled in 1492. .

2. I studied maps and found ancient locations being renamed to hide the truth about us and this land we live in.

3. Very important in my research is the study of the the Niger congo languages. Basic word study, comparisons etc. There is much ancient truth and secrets hidden within our languages. Reason we were discouraged from speaking and also the reason they changed our names.

4. Direct revelation from God/ Ancestors. This has happened more frequently in recent times. Some think I read a lot but I actually don't. Rather when I get these revelations and 'knowings' in my heart, it will only take a while before I find the truths hidden somewhere in materials, journals, language, customs etc. Sometimes it's instantaneous and I am led to exact locations, names of towns, cities, deities etc in ancient times.

I discovered that the various religions were set up by people who knew the truth but saught to control and limit the existence of others.

The videos below would help you begin your research from a good place, rather than lies. Start with the first video about The Holy Land Eridu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evg01B-5Msg?si=PPA9U6tlg1Tu-ZBt

Then here is a playlist on the Table of Nations Propaganda which deals with some of these allegories headon:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKKvopZqRA5iue3uBmiGEw4mqq_A7-dZT&si=Qm_i5MmD5H7nBDly

You might want to be more specific about what you want and I can provide a source if I have.

Thanks a bunch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is This Man TB Joshua??? / OPINION:Why I Advise Bornagain To Choose Celebacy To Marriage / pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Wife helen, Kissing In Front Of The Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.