Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) (23747 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Jewskillmohamed: 10:59am On Mar 29
Goodlady:
Cybercrime should be more explained so that people don't just get into trouble.

In the animal republic called Nigeria new rules are made up to suit the person with power in a split second.

A rule that was not there before
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by inoki247: 10:59am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Should we all join hand to make sure the police don't arrest this young man or should we leave it as a Yoruba something before una start again

Lol why joining any hand this are what Journalist face not new so why bring tribe Jargons to it even the cross river guy face it with the Governor...

Investigative Journalist no be Jollof Rice...

You're free to go protest nobody's holding you..

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:
Nigerians are bloody criminals, I've advised my daughter once arrived in Nigeria this year don't speak with any Nigerian except close female family members, always marry Nigerians in diaspora..but typical Nigerians inside Nigeria no no..very criminal minded..all tribes including mine.no no. Or marry White.. simple.

Illiterate. Learn to read.

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Jewskillmohamed: 11:02am On Mar 29
inoki247:

Lol why joining any hand this are what Journalist face not new so why bring tribe Jargons to it even the cross river guy face it with the Governor...

Investigative Journalist no be Jollof Rice...

You're free to go protest nobody's holding you..

You are in support of a country run like a poultry farm.

Just look at what you are saying, the press in Nigeria are all trying hard to put up a smiling face and you are here talking like a kid.

I did ran a blog once a successful one please you can choose to believe or not .

But my blog was very large , I won't mention the name , I wrote an article about eco bank.

I was contacted via mail, begged, offered bribe then heavily threatened .it's not a child's play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Goodlady(f): 11:02am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

In the animal republic called Nigeria new rules are made up to suit the person with power in a split second.

A rule that was not there before
true

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by jacoik(m): 11:04am On Mar 29
Dis tori too long na. Please, if someone that God touches his heart can help summarise for son of man. At a time I started sleeping while reading
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by jacoik(m): 11:04am On Mar 29
What did this long story say, for people wey dey read long epistle
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by aestake: 11:05am On Mar 29
wonlasewonimi:
Have they interrogated IBD Dende?
Hahahaha they want you to get them the evidence.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by inoki247: 11:09am On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

You are in support of a country run like a poultry farm.

Just look at what you are saying, the press in Nigeria are all trying hard to put up a smiling face and you are here talking like a kid.

I did ran a blog once a successful one please you can choose to believe or not .

But my blog was very large , I won't mention the name , I wrote an article about eco bank.

I was contacted via mail, begged, offered bribe then heavily threatened .it's not a child's play

The problem Abt you lot u think investigative journalism is Copy and paste....

This are people that go way beyond normal to get there reportage not like that fraud in Ghana seeking asylum....

And this not synonymous to only Nigeria so stop capping jargons as an investigative Journalism u will surely step on toes and when you step on toes even in the West or America u will colet u think is only Nigeria that act like this...

I guess Khassogi was killed in Nigeria or is the case solved till today or Nigeria made him also to disappear...

So stop attributing everything to Nigeria because you hate the country Investigative Journalism isn't Job for the weak....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by CrossRhodes: 11:10am On Mar 29
Nothing surprising here....

That's how they roll in the zoo, walking with their heads.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by hslbroker2(m): 11:10am On Mar 29
Naija police
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by lexy2014: 11:12am On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:
Nigerians are bloody criminals, I've advised my daughter once arrived in Nigeria this year don't speak with any Nigerian except close female family members, always marry Nigerians in diaspora..but typical Nigerians inside Nigeria no no..very criminal minded..all tribes including mine.no no. Or marry White.. simple.

what has this got to do with the topic?

3 Likes

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 11:12am On Mar 29
Acidosis:

Illiterate. Learn to read.
My guy you nor get joy ooo🤣

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Sensiblerealist: 11:13am On Mar 29
They don come for this guy.. I saw it coming.
Government just dey use Citizens catch cruise
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Vixlot: 11:14am On Mar 29
Am enjoying this... will comeback to it
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by lexy2014: 11:14am On Mar 29
Goodlady:
Cybercrime should be more explained so that people don't just get into trouble.

why should it be explained. cybercrime is cybercrime. it is the police that has to explain how they came up with their accusations
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by SaLongs1(m): 11:15am On Mar 29
They have access to a lot of data yet kidnappers are cashing out, terrorists and bandits are doing their own. What a bunch of jokers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by texazzpete(m): 11:18am On Mar 29
eepeepook:
Another day, another fraud. Nigerian youths, sha.

Only fraud i see here is you. Because you’ve clearly defrauded the person who paid for your education

3 Likes

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Jostoman: 11:21am On Mar 29
inoki247:
Lol Dem go free him nothing wey dem see du to Sahara and Gazette....

So far there's evidence in all derr reportage...

I'm sure na that Custom reportage go cause this...
You are correct
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by kokoA(m): 11:21am On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:
You and your daughter are insignificant in the scheme of things

3 Likes

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Jostoman: 11:23am On Mar 29
Anybody that speak the truth or expose evil i going on in government are now been declare wanted. Welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by GodHimself: 11:23am On Mar 29
FÍJ on the rise.

There’s nothing the police can do. They are terribly afraid of social media.

Hopefully this will embolden others to come out with the truth, and free Nigerians from slavery.

nlfpmod:

https://fij.ng/article/police-threaten-fijs-bot-chairman-declare-soyombo-wanted/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Goodlady(f): 11:23am On Mar 29
Reserved.

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Treasure17(m): 11:24am On Mar 29
This administration going after the media is a wrong move that will backfire.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Mar 29
helinues:
Toh

Reminds me of abacha regime where people no fit talk truth to power.

But The Truth cannot change.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Advancedman(m): 11:26am On Mar 29
nlfpmod:

https://fij.ng/article/police-threaten-fijs-bot-chairman-declare-soyombo-wanted/

The truth is that Nigeria police and other law enforcement agencies are highly professional but they rarely use that part of their identity especially when they feel threatened in any away, they start shaking and the only thing they results to is abuse of power and intimidation that is not from this globe.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by jchioma: 11:29am On Mar 29
No wonder, so they couldn’t rest after the exposure on the Smuggling baron who is friend of the president? We know that they will rather kill the journalists than touch the criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Moneyboyz: 11:30am On Mar 29
2 seconds they have charged you with cyber stalking and crime for speaking the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by DesChyko: 11:31am On Mar 29
Ladies and Gentlemen, we need to start dusting our 'End SARS' boots. It appears the little common sense that managed to seep into these institutions have started wearing off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by broadman20: 11:37am On Mar 29
eepeepook:

What is the crime in exposing corrupt government officials, like the case of corrupt customs men at the border and corrupt NYSC officials?

You and your family must be benefiting in this crime for you to take up this position.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by airsaylongcome: 11:39am On Mar 29
This woman went prepared. She definitely had a recording device on her. No one can remember so much detail when under pressure of a police "invitation"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by ntyce(m): 11:45am On Mar 29
eepeepook:

Hope all is well at home?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Political Thugs AKA Sara-Suka Arrested By Police & Weapons Recovered / I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari / Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.