Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) (23745 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Blitzerz: 11:46am On Mar 29
Zoo republic

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by aguluobi: 11:52am On Mar 29
My brother even ipob de comment on NL as freedom fighters with all the killings they perpetuated.

nairavsdollars:
Clowns. People that should be declared wanted are declaring others wanted
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Johnjustice: 11:53am On Mar 29
Nigeria is a country of freedom of speech, we should not erode our rights all in the name of cyber laws.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by sparko1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29
tydi:
To long to read .
Among both pictures who was caught by NPF and who is on the run And what was their crime.. Were they dating or cohabiting.??
Many questions I need answers

And you don't want to read, I am sure the story leading to this eluded you, you are only interested in gossip.

Dating or cohabiting lol!
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by otomatic(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29
So much for whistle blowing.
Police wants journalist to bring their investigative reports for amicable settlement, hian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by themanderon: 12:20pm On Mar 29
He blew a whistle with clear evidence and they declare him wanted? Very typical of a corrupt cesspit like Nigeria. A nation run by criminals and drug barons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by eepeepook: 1:05pm On Mar 29
ntyce:

Hope all is well at home?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Freestar: 1:28pm On Mar 29
eepeepook:
Another day, another fraud. Nigerian youths, sha.

Your comment shows that you haven't even bothered to read the article.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by ngwaIgbo223: 1:30pm On Mar 29
kokoA:
You and your daughter are insignificant in the scheme of things

See this inferior future rapist. I don't talk to things.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by ngwaIgbo223: 1:31pm On Mar 29
lexy2014:

what has this got to do with the topic?

Can't you read the criminal topic you commented on.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:

Can't you read the criminal topic you commented on.

what has that got to do with all the plenty things you typed in your initial post?
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by ngwaIgbo223: 1:41pm On Mar 29
lexy2014:

what has that got to do with all the plenty things you typed in your initial post?

Do you want to know me because I mentioned my daughter
.. I do sllaap hell down negros ezz,
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:15pm On Mar 29
nlfpmod:

https://fij.ng/article/police-threaten-fijs-bot-chairman-declare-soyombo-wanted/
See drama.

Just because their croonies got exposed.

The call for the arrest of Fisayo came from above.

(Tinubu knows about the news)
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:

Do you want to know me because I mentioned my daughter
.. I do sllaap hell down negros ezz,

that is not what I asked you.

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by ngwaIgbo223: 2:50pm On Mar 29
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

Son it's beyond your comprehension.

Go to bed.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by MrALIVE: 2:51pm On Mar 29
This country is gone!!! I repeat this country is gone!!!
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by mkoabiola: 3:01pm On Mar 29
Worth reading

This alleged crime on fisayo and FIJ is d handiwork of ibd dende and nig Custom

Police is d only tool they can use to silence them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by mkoabiola: 3:02pm On Mar 29
Freestar:

Your comment shows that you haven't even bothered to read the article.

U shud knw is jus a lazy reader who jus glance thru d healines.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:

Son it's beyond your comprehension.

Go to bed.

since its not beyond your comprehension, then u should not have any problems answering the question.

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by REALretep(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29
Fiasayo has stirred the hornets' nest.
They will make life miserable for him.
It is well
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by greypencils: 4:05pm On Mar 29
You go find Fisayo tire you no go see am. FIJ made criminal accusations against IBD Dende and the Nigerian customs. You have not interrogated them, Na FIJ una want investigate? A ni se, E maa te NPF.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by soccerlite: 4:18pm On Mar 29
Soyombo has revealed many evil and evil characters in many quarters of nigeria;

Is it the expose of diabolical things in cele

Buying and selling of babies by retire female colonel

Govt back smuggling cartel

The rot in nigeria police

Etc

Soyombo self fear no death

This world is an abode for evil people, good people may not have peace therein

Goodluck to you npf

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Okwuguru(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29
You no jus get sense
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by tianshie(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29
The rot and criminal dysfunction in Tinubu's government is reminiscent of Abacha's government.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by Freestar: 7:44pm On Mar 29
mkoabiola:

U shud knw is jus a lazy reader who jus glance thru d healines.

😆 I agree.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by poseidon12: 9:07am On Mar 30
nairavsdollars:
Clowns. People that should be declared wanted are declaring others wanted

Exactly.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by poseidon12: 9:13am On Mar 30
ngwaIgbo223:
Nigerians are bloody criminals, I've advised my daughter once arrived in Nigeria this year don't speak with any Nigerian except close female family members, always marry Nigerians in diaspora..but typical Nigerians inside Nigeria no no..very criminal minded..all tribes including mine.no no. Or marry White.. simple.

Nigerians in diaspora are no different from Nigerians in Nigeria. There is a reason you don't have 'Little Nigeria ' in cities like Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, where you have a large concentration of Nigerians. They generally avoid each other because they don't trust each other. If you embrace Nigerians, they will destroy you.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by poseidon12: 9:18am On Mar 30
inoki247:

The problem Abt you lot u think investigative journalism is Copy and paste....

This are people that go way beyond normal to get there reportage not like that fraud in Ghana seeking asylum....

And this not synonymous to only Nigeria so stop capping jargons as an investigative Journalism u will surely step on toes and when you step on toes even in the West or America u will colet u think is only Nigeria that act like this...

I guess Khassogi was killed in Nigeria or is the case solved till today or Nigeria made him also to disappear...

So stop attributing everything to Nigeria because you hate the country Investigative Journalism isn't Job for the weak....

Lover of Nigeria indeed.
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by inoki247: 9:22am On Mar 30
poseidon12:

Lover of Nigeria indeed.

Lover of West and America go there and start your investigative Journalism and see if your life will remain the same....

Since everything only Nigeria practice them...
Re: Police Declare Fisayo Soyombo Wanted, Grill Bukky Shonibare (FIJ’s BoT Chairman) by ngwaIgbo223: 10:34am On Mar 30
poseidon12:

Nigerians in diaspora are no different from Nigerians in Nigeria. There is a reason you don't have 'Little Nigeria ' in cities like Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, where you have a large concentration of Nigerians. They generally avoid each other because they don't trust each other. If you embrace Nigerians, they will destroy you.

Continue to rant, no little Nigeria my ass... don't say what you don't know from your local enclave.

There is a big difference between Diaspora and typical Nigerian ,we don't need little this or that we ain't Chinese people.
abi don't you know the meaning of diaspora?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Release Of Detained Terrorists / Chijioke Nwakodo Is Dead (Abia Chief Of Staff) / China Congratulates President Buhari On His Re-Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.