Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (24539 Views)

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) / Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) / Container With Suspected Toxic Waste Abandoned In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 1:59pm On Mar 29
grin grin grin

Those attacking Kusheer should bear in mind Nnamdi Kanu included Akwa ibom in his fanthom Biafra land. So he is not completely wrong identifying Akwa ibomites as igbos.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Dsimmer: 2:22pm On Mar 29
Newman224:

Tf. You need psychiatric help asap

No, I think the government need to do more to crack down on these useless folks and the useless stupid herbalists/imam/alfa/pastors giving them such stupid useless ideas. All of them need to be hanged and shot.

Only a useless stupid lunatic think there's anything called money ritual. If there was one, the useless herbalist/imam/alfa /pastors would have done it for himself. Heck, if it were true, these useless people whom these useless herbalist/Alfa/pastors were fooling wouldn't still be trying to earn money but would only sit while the money would drop from the sky to them🙄. This is to tell people that the useless herbalists are only banking on the probability of the person earning money or not with his own hands, which the person would have eventually earned if he continued to work hard, even without meeting a useless barbaric stupid herbalist in the first place🙄. However, since he already met a useless herbalist, he ends up giving most of the money he earned to the herbalist who already made him do abominable things such as, unwarranted human killing for ritual. Thus, the useless person ends up incurring karma/prosecution over his stupid life. So who's at the detriment here? You work to earn your money however ends up giving half of it to a criminal barbaric herbalist while still incurring karma/prosecution over your life since you already took someone's life unjustly just because a useless herbalist/Alfa /Pastors fooled you with a stupid useless idea? What even give anyone the right to go take another life unjustly? Na craze? The nerves!

Only a case of security/defence of one's territory from terrorists can warrant a killing which is regarded as self defense. Not killing another for a useless ritual. Bunch of useless barbaric idiots. In fact, Why don't these useless people use their stupid selves for the useless ritual? Na craze?

I repeat, there's nothing like money ritual. If there was, these fools wouldn't still be trying to earn and also, the stupid herbalist/Alfa/pastors would have done it for his stupid self and be the richest in the whole world. Bunch of useless barbaric stupid people. There's nothing like money ritual I repeat. There's nothing like money ritual. Take IFA for example, IFA is only being used to enlighten one on educative and innovative/creative ideas to be birthed into technical realities to develop the society. This is called western education today. There's also the medicinal plants. Another is One's creative talent which is called the Orisha to be birthed into technical creative realities, even as the ebo are also educative symbolism. There's nothing like money ritual in Ifa. In fact, IFA hates human ritual.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 2:25pm On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:
Danish aid worker, Anja Loven Ringgren Loven and her team have rescued a malnourished little girl abandoned and left to die in Akwa State after being branded a witch.

Loven, who disclosed this on Thursday, March 28, 2024, said the child was found in a near death situation.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/HdpHohT668VHGhXp/?mibextid=oFDknk
Is this not an Old news? Same woman don do similar help for abandoned child. This one look like the said child and that was like 4-5 years ago.
Naija-Cover NaijaCóver , hope this isn't an old news ya N2K blog went to rebrand.
Lazy mods, this is an old news!
See link to the original one. This news don enter fp like 3 times
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/video-danish-woman-who-rescued-witchcraft-victim-builds-multimillion-naira-shelter-in-nigeria/%3famp

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29
Na poverty cause am
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nedstar: 2:42pm On Mar 29
Oceanfl0w:

I admire your ignorance and foolishness

And why do you admire it? Don’t get me wrong I totally agree with the ignorance and foolishness part of the poster, but I’m just curious as to why someone would admire those traits.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 2:44pm On Mar 29
RedAlert08:

You're sick
What the Bleep! I am a doctor, a MEDICAL DOCTOR!
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Dpharisee: 2:58pm On Mar 29
Tjra:
I thought Akwa Ibom don pass this level cry

Once this baby is cleaned up and becomes something in life, the useless parents will come begging to be a part of her life.

Awon werey
Like this one rescued by the woman and his mum reappeared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Gbatse: 3:19pm On Mar 29
If she becomes successful in life in the future, how then will the parents swallow their mistake?
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by cezarman(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29
She rescued this boy in that same Akwa Ibom in 2016.

Barbaric behavior is still prevalent among Black Africans.

Mumu people grin grin

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by cezarman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29
Dpharisee:

Like this one rescued bu the woman and his mum reappeared

Wow shocked
The mom came back?
Hope they didn't let her take back the boy?
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:
Danish aid worker, Anja Loven Ringgren Loven and her team have rescued a malnourished little girl abandoned and left to die in Akwa State after being branded a witch.

Loven, who disclosed this on Thursday, March 28, 2024, said the child was found in a near death situation.

This wicked act very common in that state bunch of evil pple
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29
ZombieTAMER:
We have a long way to go
Religion is worsening the situation instead of improving it.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29
Akwa Ibom state is the headquarters of labelling children witches in Nigeria.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by frozen70(f): 8:00pm On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

Yet they have adult witches among them still living with them and creating havoc in people's life
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Azazyel: 9:21pm On Mar 29
AMI3:

Do u know that there are some parts of Akwa Ibom that speak and understand Igbo language perfectly well

Even in the East not all those that are from that region speak the same Igbo language.

Do you know that Yoruba language has slight variation from Lagos through Ogun State, Oyo state, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti all the way to Kwara? The dialects are a bit different but they are all yorubas. Same thing in Igbo land. Akwa Ibom people learn other languages very quickly thus many can speak Igbo too. You need to see the way a lot speak Yoruba too. Does it make them Yoruba or Igbo? I know a Tiv lady who speaks Hausa so fluently but does that make her a Hausa person? Her community shares boundary with a Hausa speaking community and she learned Hausa from friends there. You're confusing yourself honestly. Pls do something for me since you believe Akwa Ibom people are igbos:
1. Observe their languages, are there slight differences or massive ones?
2. Checkout their cultures, do they really align?
3. Meet any Akwa Ibom person and tell them they are Igbo and see their response. They are not the same at all
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by AMI3(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29
Azazyel:

Do you know that Yoruba language has slight variation from Lagos through Ogun State, Oyo state, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti all the way to Kwara? The dialects are a bit different but they are all yorubas. Same thing in Igbo land. Akwa Ibom people learn other languages very quickly thus many can speak Igbo too. You need to see the way a lot speak Yoruba too. Does it make them Yoruba or Igbo? I know a Tiv lady who speaks Hausa so fluently but does that make her a Hausa person? Her community shares boundary with a Hausa speaking community and she learned Hausa from friends there. You're confusing yourself honestly. Pls do something for me since you believe Akwa Ibom people are igbos:
1. Observe their languages, are there slight differences or massive ones?
2. Checkout their cultures, do they really align?
3. Meet any Akwa Ibom person and tell them they are Igbo and see their response. They are not the same at all
I will agree with u.You know that the common values the share is greater than non common values

A Yoruba man share no common values with an Hausa or an Igbo.

But items of Akwa Ibom it is only language that differs but every other thing are similar.
And they can easily Marry each other without learning too much about each other culture
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by horia: 10:37pm On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

If we said that not every adult should have the right to vote now some people will launch an attack
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by sageb: 11:15pm On Mar 29
[quote author=SeeWahala post=129166072]Hmm, it's like all the child witches in nigeria are found in Akwa Ibom and all the adult witches are found in Edo undecided

graduation or migration?

The sad reality
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by sageb: 11:29pm On Mar 29
Sangoamadioha1:
Na that Helen Ukpabio(abi wetin be that her name) that is to be blamed. With all her films those years concentrating witchcraft in the family.

That prohetess is one of the religious cleric with an archaic mentality.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by sageb: 11:33pm On Mar 29
OneCandleAway:
It was one evangelist that started this child with pandemic

Prohetess Helen UKpabio

1 Like

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Azazyel: 8:00am On Mar 30
AMI3:

I will agree with u.You know that the common values the share is greater than non common values

A Yoruba man share no common values with an Hausa or an Igbo.

But items of Akwa Ibom it is only language that differs but every other thing are similar.
And they can easily Marry each other without learning too much about each other culture

Now you are talking. They aren't Igbo. Hausas and Fulanis share similar ideology but they aren't the same. Akwa Ibom people marry from several tribes very easily because they are free spirited people. They make friends so easily and accept people regardless of tribe. They usually don't have issues marrying from other tribes just like many Edo people. The Akwa Ibom people however usually have issues within themselves. If you go to Akwa Ibom, you'll discover that several communities there are not at peace with each other. Clashes usually happen for reasons I don't understand but with other tribes, they are so free spirited.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 10:50am On Mar 30
BscHolder:
I admire the way you corrected him without insults unlike others that are cursing him.

Thanks. I try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Govocrete: 3:41pm On Mar 30
The parents of this refined boy will forever regret their action by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive / Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? / Fitbit-Style Wristband: Gadget Could Help Couples Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.