Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (24533 Views)

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) / Lifeless Body Of A New Baby Found Abandoned In Edo State ( Graphic Photos) / Container With Suspected Toxic Waste Abandoned In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Chasito(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:
What’s the proof she’s actually a witch they called her lol Igbo people still never civilized
so any body from south south is now an Igbo person, well Done oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:
What’s the proof she’s actually a witch they called her lol Igbo people still never civilized

Hahahaha hahahaha Akwa Ibom must become Igbo so you fit do this tribal banters wey Olodumare destine you to do all your days on earth till you go die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by DonroxyII: 12:03pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:
So Akwa Ibom is Igbo for Your Eyes ... African & Uncivilisation ...

Which More help do we need
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by OneCandleAway(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29
It was one evangelist that started this child with pandemic
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by JohnAOne: 12:04pm On Mar 29
Format...
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nwaokunkpara: 12:04pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:

You're very senseless

Whenever evil comes out of any South South state it's Igbo but whenever they do good you yes the same you will claim they're not Igbo

Hypocrisy Will off you one day

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Thormentor: 12:05pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod

rule 2.

why are you people allowing all these in your platform?
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Logins2125: 12:05pm On Mar 29
SeeWahala:
Hmm, it's like all the child witches in nigeria are found in Akwa Ibom and all the adult witches are found in Edo undecided
I go soon send down my thunder on you! Watch out!
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Okpokpo09: 12:06pm On Mar 29
Tinubu don’t mean well to his family not talk of Nigeria. That man is a disaster
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡⚡⛈️ go fire you oooo walahi ........ I hope say mods the see Kusheer
comment........ What kind of tribalism is this biko ...... The post said Akwa ibom ..... Why is he mentioning "Igbo " for Lord sake

Kusheer:
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by cococandy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29
This is heartbreaking. Why are we like this?
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29
Domaining101:
Why abandon her to die of hunger like that? that is a very painful way to die. They should have just given her to all these Yahoo boys to select and uproot her body parts for ritual, at least, she would have been put to good use that way, rather than just outrightly wasting her body like that. Mehn i just don't know how some people think in this country.

Hmm you sound worse.

Just imagine watin dey enter your head.

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 12:07pm On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:
Danish aid worker, Anja Loven Ringgren Loven and her team have rescued a malnourished little girl abandoned and left to die in Akwa State after being branded a witch.

Loven, who disclosed this on Thursday, March 28, 2024, said the child was found in a near death situation.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/HdpHohT668VHGhXp/?mibextid=oFDknk
why announcing charity if you are the one funding it.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Azazyel: 12:08pm On Mar 29
Akwa Ibom people are fond of this. They usually label Children witches for selfish reasons. I saw a documentary last year in which a white woman came to akwa Ibom and adopted some kids who were labelled witches in their communities. She took them abroad and now they are doing very well
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by HugoBoss10(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29
Why always in Akwa ibom tongue
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by gaby(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29
In an ideal society, identifying and apprehending the Morrons who did this to this poor little kid would have been as swift as 30 minutes through forensic and DNA materials.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Azazyel: 12:11pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:

Chai you really need some education. Ethnic bigotry is very bad. You don't even know your country well
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Honestey: 12:11pm On Mar 29
I wish she is really a witch so she can hunt down the stup!d wicked souls who dumped her there
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 12:14pm On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:
Danish aid worker, Anja Loven Ringgren Loven and her team have rescued a malnourished little girl abandoned and left to die in Akwa State after being branded a witch.

Loven, who disclosed this on Thursday, March 28, 2024, said the child was found in a near death situation.

Witches are meant to be killed or supposed to be killed... They are meant to be disclosed and disposed... Don't encloses them... You don't gives them glucose, they would soon oppose to propose or oppose&propose... That's their diagnose or their nose diagnose... Dose&overdose... Case closed! Loven is from a coven, probably a witch coven&oven... She isn't interwoven...
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by AMI3(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29
What is really happening to my people.
Why is it that only poor people see their children has witch.
How I wish I close to Akwa Ibom I could have claim that child and transform him. Too bad .
I feel for that child
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Ezemann(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:

Igbo people is your nightmare. Akwa Ibom is now Igbo.

Educated fool
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Trustyourself: 12:15pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:

Can you see how tribalism has blocked your tiny coconut head that you don't even know the difference between South-South and South-East regions

1 Like

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Newman224: 12:15pm On Mar 29
Domaining101:
Why abandon her to die of hunger like that? that is a very painful way to die. They should have just given her to all these Yahoo boys to select and uproot her body parts for ritual, at least, she would have been put to good use that way, rather than just outrightly wasting her body like that. Mehn i just don't know how some people think in this country.

Tf. You need psychiatric help asap

1 Like

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Theoarhics: 12:16pm On Mar 29
A future Akpabio they just treat like this?
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by gaby(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29
Domaining101:

You should have been swallowed as sperm or jerked off on the floor.

And a fellow demented and depraved idiot liked your sick comment.

Wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Impliment: 12:16pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:

I want to ask you simple question, is Akwa Ibom Igbos? Didn't you read the write up or you were blinded by your hatred of Igbos? I don't understand why you brought igbos into it when the write up clearly stated where it happened.
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by nairalanda1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:

Well, akwa ibom people aren't Igbo anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by kay29000(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29
NORSYK:

Seems Igbo people are giving you and your tribe nightmares?

Focus on his ignorance and foolishness, don't bring yourself down to his level and accuse a whole tribe of something an individual did.

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 12:17pm On Mar 29
AMI3:
What is really happening to my people.
Why is it that only poor people see their children has witch.
How I wish I close to Akwa Ibom I could have claim that child and transform him. Too bad .
I feel for that child
Dash me something! I wants to form&transform, or I can be formed&transformed!
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

This is kwashiorkor!!!
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 12:17pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:

It takes a legendary type of backwardness for one to be this ignorant
Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by hslbroker2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29
laconicezone:
They still do this nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know / Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive / Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.