Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria (29714 Views)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Lukuluku69(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02
wealthpreach:

Lol read romans

The one Written by Paul?

Lol
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 2:45pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

And I told you he worshiped Allah yesterday, now and forever.....

And after your isa worshipped allah yesterday, he will be brought to court for crucifixion in the future abi?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

ABIRUN, o wa da wayi ibiti o de yen.. Are they bringing him to court for crucifixion in the nearest future since you are ranting that Quran 19:33 is about future occurrences?

Firstly I have given you tafsir, an attempt was made to crucify Jesus Christ PBUH but he wasn't crucified in the end....

Quran 19:33, Jesus only blessed the day he was born, the day he will die and the day he will be raised back alive.

You are only mixing things together....

I'll give you another evidence that Jesus Christ PBUH wasn't crucified.....

QUR'AN 4: 157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

And after your isa worshipped allah yesterday, he will be brought to court for crucifixion in the future abi?

Din din rin nie se,

Attempt to crucify him has passed na why are you this stupid.... I said if you have nothing to say again keep silent forever......
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 3:10pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Firstly I have given you tafsir, an attempt was made to crucify Jesus Christ PBUH but he wasn't crucified in the end....

Oniro werey omo grin where is an attempt in the awuruje tafsir you pasted?

ahmedio2017:

Quran 19:33, Jesus only blessed the day he was born, the day he will die and the day he will be raised back alive.

Take a look at the authentic tafsir of that verse from a reliable source

(19:33) Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised up alive."

This speech in the cradle by Jesus was the sign to which the angel referred in( Ayat 21). As Allah intended to punish the children of Israel for their continuous wicked ways and evil deeds, He made a pious virgin girl of the family of Prophet Aaron, who had devoted herself to worship in the Temple under the patronage of Zachariah, bear a child and bring it before her people in order to concentrate the whole attention of the thousands of people assembled there on this extraordinary event. Then He made this new born child speak out even in the cradle that he had been appointed a Prophet. Though they had seen this wonderful sign of Allah, they rejected the Prophethood of Jesus and brought him to the court for crucifixion, and thus incurred the wrath of Allah.

HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS: May allah help you to be able to answer them

Is Jesus been taking to court as a baby for crucifixion or as an adult?

Since according to you, Quran 19:33 is all about future expectation, but from the tafsir it is clear that nothing to be expected in the future. But to stay by your own ignoramus, will the people reject him again when he comes?

A. Is Mary giving birth to another Jesus in the future?
B. Will Jesus still speak from the cradle in the future?
C. Will He be brought before court for crucifixion in the nearest future?

Don't look away, answer all the questions since you invented the future of a thing into the matter

ahmedio2017:

QUR'AN 4: 157
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

You want to invite another problem into your life with this verse. Awon oga e ninu isilamu have tried this verse with me they all failed woefully.. I will advice you not to go there sogbo. But if dem born you well sha, continue the verse with me
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

Oniro werey omo grin where is an attempt in the awuruje tafsir you pasted?

Take a look at the authentic tafsir of that verse from a reliable source

(19:33) Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised up alive."

This speech in the cradle by Jesus was the sign to which the angel referred in( Ayat 21). As Allah intended to punish the children of Israel for their continuous wicked ways and evil deeds, He made a pious virgin girl of the family of Prophet Aaron, who had devoted herself to worship in the Temple under the patronage of Zachariah, bear a child and bring it before her people in order to concentrate the whole attention of the thousands of people assembled there on this extraordinary event. Then He made this new born child speak out even in the cradle that he had been appointed a Prophet. Though they had seen this wonderful sign of Allah, they rejected the Prophethood of Jesus and brought him to the court for crucifixion, and thus incurred the wrath of Allah.

HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS: May allah help you to be able to answer them

Is Jesus been taking to court as a baby for crucifixion or as an adult?

Since according to you, Quran 19:33 is all about future expectation, but from the tafsir it is clear that nothing to be expected in the future. But to stay by your own ignoramus, will the people reject him again when he comes?

A. Is Mary giving birth to another Jesus in the future?
B. Will Jesus still speak from the cradle in the future?
C. Will He be brought before court for crucifixion in the nearest future?

Don't look away, answer all the questions since you invented the future of a thing into the matter

You want to invite another problem into your life with this verse. Awon oga e ninu isilamu have tried this verse with me they all failed woefully.. I will advice you not to go there sogbo. But if dem born you well sha, continue the verse with me

I have a lot to do bro, you are the most stupid fellow I ever met, you are a DULLARD....

b]they rejected the Prophethood of Jesus and BROUGHT him to the court for crucifixion, and thus incurred the wrath of Allah

BROUGHT is a past tense which other future are you talking about?

My final submission to this matter, because I know you will never softened your hardened mind and brainwashed brain.....

It is only Allah that does that I don't have the power.....

Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM
He was never crucified (killed)
And he's coming back......
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 3:49pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

I have a lot to do bro, you are the most stupid fellow I ever met, you are a DULLARD....

Eleribu I no say you won't answer the questions werey

ahmedio2017:

b]they rejected the Prophethood of Jesus and BROUGHT him to the court for crucifixion, and thus incurred the wrath of Allah

They brought him for crucifixion and why denying his crucifixion again olorofo

ahmedio2017:

BROUGHT is a past tense which other future are you talking about?

Asinwin sebi you said the whole verse is what to occur in the future, is the tasfir about future expectations? Abunu

ahmedio2017:

My final submission to this matter, because I know you will never softened your hardened mind and brainwashed brain.....

It is only Allah that does that I don't have the power.....

Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM
He was never crucified (killed)
And he's coming back......

Werey wan jakpa finally, your final submission without answering my question arindin kosi lo jor
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 3:54pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Din din rin nie se,

Attempt to crucify him has passed na why are you this stupid.... I said if you have nothing to say again keep silent forever......

Attempt to crucify him while as a baby abi or you didn't read that my tafsir?

O gbadun rara aswear.. See go back to Ilorin, I know one Ile-Kewu at Eiye'korin ask for Alfa Gambari and tell him from Antiislam that you need more knowledge on Quran, hadith and Islam Olosi omo-ale radarada
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Elohorp(f): 5:53pm On Apr 02
ANTllSLAAM:

I am Antiislaam
So basically you don't have your own beliefs but you just like to shit on other people for no good reason
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 7:39pm On Apr 02
Elohorp:

So basically you don't have your own beliefs but you just like to shit on other people for no good reason

As an Antiislam, you should know
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 8:23pm On Apr 02
ahmedio2017:

Din din rin nie se,

Attempt to crucify him has passed while he was a baby speaking from the cradle abi? Arinya come and finish what you started nah olofo
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by wealthpreach(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

The one Written by Paul?

Lol

Let's be smart, no religious book wrote themselves. Someone wrote it--maybe inspired by a greater being or weed, who knows?

Mr. science,

How did the world start to exist? Come and give me the Russian scientist-written primordial soup bullshit that can't be replicated.

How does gold form? Come and give me the asteroid bullshit that can't be verified.

Lol. Science is as incomplete as the Bible--do not offer it as a better alternative.

PS: it was also written by people.

Believe in what you want, I won't convince you. I have chosen to believe in Jesus and I won't stop until a perfect alternative is offered--which means my belief is until death.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Lukuluku69(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02
wealthpreach:

Let's be smart, no religious book wrote themselves. Someone wrote it--maybe inspired by a greater being or weed, who knows?

Mr. science,

How did the world start to exist? Come and give me the Russian scientist-written primordial soup bullshit that can't be replicated.

How does gold form? Come and give me the asteroid bullshit that can't be verified.

Lol. Science is as incomplete as the Bible--do not offer it as a better alternative.

PS: it was also written by people.

Believe in what you want, I won't convince you. I have chosen to believe in Jesus and I won't stop until a perfect alternative is offered--which means my belief is until death.

Padre, easy.

Did you read the post I responded to?

If so, this reply is not for me.

Keep the faith!
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by wealthpreach(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

Padre, easy.

Did you read the post I responded to?

If so, this reply is not for me.

Keep the faith!

What i understood was that you said the account of Jesus in Romans is that of paul, but also, the Deuteronomy he was talking about was written by Moses; so my point is that Jesus didn't give an account of himself and that may be why everything doesn't fit. If we both write about our accounts of tinubu, it will surely be different.

IF I strayed from what your remark was, then you could clarify your question further.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Lukuluku69(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02
wealthpreach:

What i understood was that you said the account of Jesus in Romans is that of paul, but also, the Deuteronomy he was talking about was written by Moses; so my point is that Jesus didn't give an account of himself and that may be why everything doesn't fit. If we both write about our accounts of tinubu, it will surely be different.

IF I strayed from what your remark was, then you could clarify your question further.

Good.

Then where do you get the Mr.Science quip from?

Moses claimed inspiration from God as such he wrote 5 books of the Old Testament.

Paul claim inspiration from who?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 11:49pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

Good.

Moses claimed inspiration from God as such he wrote 5 books of the Old Testament.

Paul claimed inspiration from Issa. He had a personal encounter with Issa.
It's obvious the problem of you mumuslims is Paul. You losers are amazed at his influence.
His teachings, influence and exploits all to the glory of Allah ll continue to hunt you all to hell and you personally ll be denied ya 72 virgins.
What's ya problem with Paul?
What you wrote, isn't it meant for you too to be condemned for stoning cos of blasphemy?

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 11:59pm On Apr 02
Lukuluku69:

The one Written by Paul?

Lol

You go cry tire on top Paul matter. He ll reign with Allah in heaven but you baah, na suffer go wound you for Naijeriya.
I hand you over to northern janjaweêd mumuslims!
No 72 fagees for you!

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by wealthpreach(m): 12:05am On Apr 03
Lukuluku69:

Good.

The inspiration came from no one, per se, but God would have given him the wisdom (it's more like when you're teaching the word, you will say things you don't prepare).

The letters to the Romans were borne out of his desire to see a better church over there since he could not visit because he was warned of impending danger ahead, and even though he still wanted to get stubborn, his followers wouldn't let him.

He explained the Old Testament better, clarifying the bondage of law and how grace and mercy have removed us from that (not doing away with the law, but providing a better mindset that would make sin less appealing). In doing so, he further clarified Jesus.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 9:38pm On Apr 03
luluman:
If you can't leave what does not concern you, then calling you a bigot is an understatement.

If calling out their wrong doing will make me a bigot, then so be it.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 9:39pm On Apr 03
ANTllSLAAM:

Imagine ahmedio2017 can't even differentiate between RAISE and RISE

grin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Lukuluku69(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06
wealthpreach:

The inspiration came from no one, per se, but God would have given him the wisdom (it's more like when you're teaching the word, you will say things you don't prepare).

The letters to the Romans were borne out of his desire to see a better church over there since he could not visit because he was warned of impending danger ahead, and even though he still wanted to get stubborn, his followers wouldn't let him.

He explained the Old Testament better, clarifying the bondage of law and how grace and mercy have removed us from that (not doing away with the law, but providing a better mindset that would make sin less appealing). In doing so, he further clarified Jesus.

Keep the Faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.