Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X (543 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by JohnAOne: 9:17pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:

It's crazy but the Obidients are more Obidients than Peter Obi. grin

Like they want him to go wild and insult APC like they (Obidients do). They structure their prepared questions in such way, but the guy is preventing critisizing the government.
Na the IGBO OBIDIENTS be dat na...

Seems Obi has learnt (or is learning) somethings, BUT IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE.

Obidients have sown too much hate and discord.

O ti lo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:18pm On Mar 29
JohnAOne:
Na the IGBO OBIDIENTS be dat na...

Seems Obi has learnt (or is learning) somethings, BUT IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE.

Obidients have sown too much hate and discord.

O ti lo...
Obi knows he needs to build bridges.
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:19pm On Mar 29
Obidient girl is now asking question about Obidient that support other parties in different states using Edo as example....

he said as at today, he is still a member of labour party and he only supports Olumide and said he personally would not do anti parties activities while he is a member of the party.

He said we can have different people we support but that Olumide is the party's candidate and he supports him. He said labour party must support him and urges those who believe in what they are doing to support him. He said we would campaign in the coming months.

He said he want people to give them convincing reason why they are doing what they are doing by supporting other party candidates.
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by JohnAOne: 9:20pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:

Obi knows he needs to build bridges.
But he's going about it the wrong way: superficial and fake.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:22pm On Mar 29
JohnAOne:
But he's going about it the wrong way: superficial and fake.
Absolutely. He is not going to get result that way. He needs to unify with a party that have people on ground that can do election ground work.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:35pm On Mar 29
Question on INEC by Stephen of LP Edo. One of those that stepped down for Olumide...

Stephen is saying that result should be immediately uploaded at polling unit. And that national Assembly should codify it and the Current electoral act is why Peter obi is not president today.
Peter's reply:
He said it's a question that everybody has to work on. He said he is also learning. He asked Obidients to tell him what to do...

Only key Obidients are allowed to ask questions.
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by danijesus(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:
Question on INEC by Stephen of LP Edo. One of those that stepped down for Olumide...

Stephen is saying that result should be immediately uploaded at polling unit. And that national Assembly should codify it and the Current electoral act is why Peter obi is not president today.
Peter's reply:
He said it's a question that everybody has to work on. He said he is also learning. He asked Obidients to tell him what to do...

Only key Obidients are allowed to ask questions.
you wan ask mumu question Abi?
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:43pm On Mar 29
Podium ask questions on haj subsidy where goverment approved 24billion naira to subsidize for haj. Money was sourced from wheat grain reserve without national Assembly appropriation... More money was increased from a service something something...money increased to 90 billion naira.

In 2027 when you become president , would you prioritize or use your office to appropriate such money for pilgrimage against student loan?

Peter Obi:
I have listened to you. My own take is will prioritize education of the people so we can pull them out of poverty.i will prioritize health. We are not going to stop haj or pilgrimage, but we are going to direct resources for those going on haj or pilgrimage they deserve. I don't know how much government is spending on issue of haj. I will also put 5 billion in education. 5% of scholarship in university education is what we are using for this (I don't understand this statement by PO). I will follow this on was Peter Obi's last statement on this.
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:49pm On Mar 29
Bump. Logging off from the space. Need to catch up with some other appointment.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Cassandraloius: 7:35am On Mar 30
What should I use to remove this mosquito that entered my ear 🥲

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akunyili Honoured In Us / Ghadaffi Comment - A Serious Consideration / Law Makers Are Now No1 Law Breakers, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.