Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti (11698 Views)

Abia: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alex Otti (LP), Dismisses APC, PDP's Suits / Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / 2023 Presidency: Campaign Poster Of Osinbajo For President, Gov Zulum As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by blamingthedevil: 4:22pm On Mar 29
Today, I extend my heartfelt felicitations to His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR, the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic, on this remarkable occasion of his 72nd birthday. Your political journey from the Senate to the Governorship of Lagos State, and now to the Presidency, represents your unwavering commitment to our nation.

The resilience and commitment you have demonstrated through your political leadership offer invaluable lessons for us all. I have confidence that with your leadership, we will surmount the socio-political and economic challenges we face. Now more than ever, it is imperative to unite and support your vision for a prosperous Nigeria.

I call upon every Nigerian to join hands in solidarity, to offer the cooperation and support necessary for the implementation of policies that will lead us to a brighter future.

Rest assured, Mr. President, you have the full support of the Abia State Government. Together, we will work tirelessly to ensure the economic hurdles before us are overcome.

On behalf of my family, the government, and the esteemed people of Abia State, I extend to you our warmest wishes for a splendid birthday celebration, filled with joy and happiness, and many more years of invaluable service to our beloved country.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Dikegodspower(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29
Okay, let's see Comments below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by commoditiesnig: 6:52pm On Mar 29
Good one sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Max24: 7:15pm On Mar 29
Who born monkey wey him no go great him master.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by rinzaugustine: 7:25pm On Mar 29
This is akin to wishing an armed robber a happy birthday

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by helinues: 7:33pm On Mar 29
No birthday paparazzi this year.

His Excellency trying to be sober as things are yet to click

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by KennethOkonkwo: 8:28pm On Mar 29
rinzaugustine:
This is akin to wishing an armed robber a happy birthday

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by rinzaugustine: 8:37pm On Mar 29
[quote author=KennethOkonkwo post=129173697][/quote]

Ebinpawa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by AcuraZDX: 8:40pm On Mar 29
[quote author=KennethOkonkwo post=129173697][/quote]

You guys are really confused things.

In the post on front page, you were bashing Otti and calling him a liar.

Because of birthday wish that I even wished for my embittered ex, una they get orgasm πŸ˜‚.

Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by AcuraZDX: 8:40pm On Mar 29
blamingthedevil:
Today, I extend my heartfelt felicitations to His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR, the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic, on this remarkable occasion of his 72nd birthday. Your political journey from the Senate to the Governorship of Lagos State, and now to the Presidency, represents your unwavering commitment to our nation.

The resilience and commitment you have demonstrated through your political leadership offer invaluable lessons for us all. I have confidence that with your leadership, we will surmount the socio-political and economic challenges we face. Now more than ever, it is imperative to unite and support your vision for a prosperous Nigeria.

I call upon every Nigerian to join hands in solidarity, to offer the cooperation and support necessary for the implementation of policies that will lead us to a brighter future.

Rest assured, Mr. President, you have the full support of the Abia State Government. Together, we will work tirelessly to ensure the economic hurdles before us are overcome.

On behalf of my family, the government, and the esteemed people of Abia State, I extend to you our warmest wishes for a splendid birthday celebration, filled with joy and happiness, and many more years of invaluable service to our beloved country.

https://twitter.com/alexottiofr/status/1773710326145372348

So Agbado man, Otti is no longer a failure?

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by omoredia: 10:01pm On Mar 29
Alex Otti is a big headache for corrupt and intending corrupt Nigerian leaders. He has dispelled the preposterous yet widely held belief that sterling leadership will always be beyond reach, and as such, it should be okay to settle with mediocre leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Analyst7: 10:01pm On Mar 29
Able man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Bruisecruise: 10:02pm On Mar 29
Lol
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by wwwihy: 10:04pm On Mar 29
AcuraZDX:

So Agbado man, Otti is no longer a failure?

Otti is an APC man

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 10:04pm On Mar 29
Otti honestly I'm somehow seen you now in a better way due to your body language towards those cursed bastards called obidients and Gringory. Pls live your life as a free man and steer clear of Gringory and Obidients as you have be doing they are cancerous to humanity and they are descendants of "Luciferian 666".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by tunjijones(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29
LP in the mud

40 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29
COMRADES are speechless with this news,
anyway let us forgive tinubu for now

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Maria96: 10:09pm On Mar 29
Obidients won’t like this

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29
How on earth 🌍 is Tinibu πŸ’Š 72 years ....... Make we the try talk truth nah ....... Tinibu and Buhari who senior 🀷🀷🀷🀷

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by danvon(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29
danvon:
Alex Otti is a very pragmatic leader totally different from the Headless mob

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday To Us My President πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by ufuosman(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by AcuraZDX: 10:13pm On Mar 29
wwwihy:

Otti is an APC man

So Otti is longer in IPOB party?
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by udemzyudex(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29
I wonder why some people want this man to be at loggerhead with the president, why?

Irrespective of the party, with the way FG runs everything, unless you're self sufficient as a state I see no reason why a governor should do that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jonjam269: 10:28pm On Mar 29
Obirodents will not like this news since the news is about their master and tormentor Asiwaju, they've started wailing,grunting and peddling falsehood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by bobby007(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29
Obidense will cancel him

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by faceland: 10:42pm On Mar 29
helinues:
No birthday paparazzi this year.

His Excellency trying to be sober as things are yet to click

Despite him telling them almost a week ago, the governor still went against his wish.

If someone said they want a private celebration, respect their wishes. Leave them alone.

Nigerians are stubborn sha. He was like; "After my aids spent 2 hours writing a sweet birthday wishes and poster?! My friend, publish it!"

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by 77up(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29
Obi supporters won't like this sad

Modified
They are crying already grin

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by BarrNosaEsq: 11:00pm On Mar 29
Jonjam269:
Obirodents will not like this news since the news is about their master and tormentor Asiwaju, they've started wailing,grunting and peddling falsehood.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by BarrNosaEsq: 11:00pm On Mar 29
ufuosman:
Happy birthday sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles / A Night At A Lagos Police Station / Terrorists Are All Over The Place, We Must Be More Watchful, Buhari Warns Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.