Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti (11737 Views)

Abia: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alex Otti (LP), Dismisses APC, PDP's Suits / Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / 2023 Presidency: Campaign Poster Of Osinbajo For President, Gov Zulum As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by BarrNosaEsq: 11:00pm On Mar 29
Jonjam269:
Obirodents will not like this news since the news is about their master and tormentor Asiwaju, they've started wailing,grunting and peddling falsehood.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by LordIsaac(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29
The Jagaban!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Lanre1st(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29
Otti play a good politics, National unity and development above party differences. This is a good example of opposition party, Nigeria better future first

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by stepaside1: 12:41am On Mar 30
HE Gov Alex Otti was once in the APC where he sought a platform to become Abia State Governor. He eventually got it under the Labour Party platform. I urge LP to do all it can to make him their National Leader else I won't be surprised if he defects to the APC at some point.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by toujurs: 2:21am On Mar 30
helinues:
No birthday paparazzi this year.

His Excellency trying to be sober as things are yet to click
You don't have shame at all.

Stand on the mandate, Don't give up. Ode grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by chopnaira: 3:46am On Mar 30
77up:
Obi supporters won't like this sad

Modified
They are crying already grin
Their principal did not congratulate the President.

He did not congratulate Tony Elumelu too. A friend of his enemy ...is his enemy. However he congratulated Peter of Psquare and Tunde Ednut.

What a petulant child that their principal is.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by naijanaso: 5:33am On Mar 30
rinzaugustine:
This is akin to wishing an armed robber a happy birthday

God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by KennethOkonkwo: 6:50am On Mar 30
omoredia:
Alex Otti is a big headache for corrupt and intending corrupt Nigerian leaders. He has dispelled the preposterous yet widely held belief that sterling leadership will always be beyond reach, and as such, it should be okay to settle with mediocre leaders.
ALEX OTTI IS MILES BETTER THAN THE FRAUD BELOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by KennethOkonkwo: 6:52am On Mar 30
stepaside1:
HE Gov Alex Otti was once in the APC where he sought a platform to become Abia State Governor. He eventually got it under the Labour Party platform. I urge LP to do all it can to make him their National Leader else I won't be surprised if he defects to the APC at some point.
He will defect.

And he will become a bad governor to the fools praising him.

He has never been really identified with LP.He doesn't see it has home!.....he didn't even attend their national convention in NNEWI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by phorget(m): 6:54am On Mar 30
Jayhome24:
Otti honestly I'm somehow seen you now in a better way due to your body language towards those cursed bastards called obidients and Gringory. Pls live your life as a free man and steer clear of Gringory and Obidients as you have be doing they are cancerous to humanity and they are descendants of "Luciferian 666".

Any obedient that attaches any importance to wishing or not wishing anyone happy birthday is definitely not a good obedient,my father used to tell me that greating someone ”good morning” doesn't make you an acquaintance.
Otti wishing Ebola happy birthday and Obi not doing same doesn't make any difference to me, it is all about their personal choices. Personally I dont have the habit of wishing or posting people on my watsapp status no matter what the person is celebrating and that doesn't mean I dont wish them well from my heart. I dont know why you people are so particular about birthday wishes anyway.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by omoredia: 6:54am On Mar 30
KennethOkonkwo:

ALEX OTTI IS MILES BETTER THAN THE FRAUD BELOW

Why not compare him to ur Tinubu that has failed beyond anything. This hunger wey don affect ur brain will surely take u to the grave oo lol
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by KennethOkonkwo: 7:00am On Mar 30
omoredia:

Why not compare him to ur Tinubu that has failed beyond anything. This hunger wey don affect ur brain will surely take u to the grave oo lol
You are judging me base on your family standard..I am not hungry kid!

However,Otti is not a president.
Obi na failed former governor. Na governor to governor
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by omoredia: 8:13am On Mar 30
KennethOkonkwo:

You are judging me base on your family standard..I am not hungry kid!

However,Otti is not a president.
Obi na failed former governor. Na governor to governor

Hehe tinubu that has failed as a president nko? U dey smoke igbo
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by 77up(m): 10:50am On Mar 30
chopnaira:

Their principal did not congratulate the President.

He did not congratulate Tony Elumelu too. A friend of his enemy ...is his enemy. However he congratulated Peter of Psquare and Tunde Ednut.

What a petulant child that their principal is.
Fear of monsters (Obid.iots) he created grin

Btw, who his greetings help sad
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 12:11pm On Mar 30
phorget:

Any obedient that attaches any importance to wishing or not wishing anyone happy birthday is definitely not a good obedient,my father used to tell me that greating someone ”good morning” doesn't make you an acquaintance.
Otti wishing Ebola happy birthday and Obi not doing same doesn't make any difference to me, it is all about their personal choices. Personally I dont have the habit of wishing or posting people on my watsapp status no matter what the person is celebrating and that doesn't mean I dont wish them well from my heart. I dont know why you people are so particular about birthday wishes anyway.

Sorry who is this?

Then go back to that your father and tell him I said why pretending saying good morning to someone you are bittered about, is that not hypocrisy
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by phorget(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

Sorry who is this?

Then go back to that your father and tell him I said why pretending saying good morning to someone you are bittered about, is that not hypocrisy

Perhaps your father lacks sense so theirs nothing for him to teach or pass to you.If everyone you greet ”goodmorning” now automatically makes him or her your friend then you are lost already.

This is an African way of communicating,I wouldn't doubt it that your parents lack culture so there's nothing surprising that you are giving a hypothetically adage a literal intonation.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by phorget(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

Sorry who is this?

The meaning is simple since you are so daft to understand, the fact that someone is laughing with you doesn't mean that that same person wouldn't kill you. Does that now mean that anyone that laughs with you is now your friend?
Ozuo.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 1:52pm On Mar 30
phorget:

The meaning is simple since you are so daft to understand, the fact that someone is laughing with you doesn't mean that that same person wouldn't kill you. Does that now mean that anyone that laughs with you is now your friend?
Ozuo.

Have you gone to that your father or not? If no is the answer then f u c k off.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 1:54pm On Mar 30
phorget:

Perhaps your father lacks sense so theirs nothing for him to teach or pass to you.If everyone you greet ”goodmorning” now automatically makes him or her your friend then you are lost already.

This is an African way of communicating,I wouldn't doubt it that your parents lack culture so there's nothing surprising that you are giving a hypothetically adage a literal intonation.

Perhaps your father that have sense is training you to be an hypocrite ba?

Nice one.

Pls kindly go to hell plssss.....
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by phorget(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

Have you gone to that your father or not? If no is the answer then f u c k off.

You should be f u c king off your father for his lack of senses, or perhaps he actually thought you but you are the one that didn't understand cos of your deft brain.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by phorget(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

Perhaps your father that have sense is training you to be an hypocrite ba?

Nice one.

Pls kindly go to hell plssss.....

Lack of understanding runs in your lineage, you are a useless being for all I care.
Even Judas Iscariot gave away Jesus christ by kissing him, does kissing now mean friendship to you?

Learn the African way of speaking so that you can be wise. IDIOT SOMEBODY.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 2:12pm On Mar 30
phorget:

Lack of understanding runs in your lineage, you are a useless being for all I care.
Even Judas Iscariot gave away Jesus christ by kissing him, does kissing now mean friendship to you?

Learn the African way of speaking so that you can be wise. IDIOT SOMEBODY.

I have answeed you correctly so no need for you to keep crying.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 2:15pm On Mar 30
phorget:

You should be f u c king off your father for his lack of senses, or perhaps he actually thought you but you are the one that didn't understand cos of your deft brain.

Odukwu, nwa enwe, eze ekuke pls go back to that your father as I sad and tell him hypocrisy is a sin, pretence is evil. Ok.

Good day onye izuzu...
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by phorget(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

Odukwu, nwa enwe, eze ekuke pls go back to that your father as I sad and tell him hypocrisy is a sin, pretence is evil. Ok.

Good day onye izuzu...

Igbos wont ever sound so stupid the way you are sounding, the Igbos I know are always full of wisdom.
You have exhibited foolishness therefore that disqualifies you from the people of wisdom.
Oloshi ode alainironu oponu afofungbemu.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 3:03pm On Mar 30
phorget:

Igbos wont ever sound so stupid the way you are sounding, the Igbos I know are always full of wisdom.
You have exhibited foolishness therefore that disqualifies you from the people of wisdom.
Oloshi ode alainironu oponu afofungbemu.

Another one from a slowpoke. Real igbo won't ever tell his son to be an hypocrite or a pretender.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by phorget(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

Another one from a slowpoke. Real igbo won't ever tell his son to be an hypocrite or a pretender.

Yes you are right on this one but real igbos will still tell their son that someone kissing him doesn't mean the person loves him, ask how Jesus felt when Judas kissed him...

”Goodmorning no be friendship”... I understand how you feel for not understanding the ways of the wise, slowpokes like you still need a long way to go.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 3:21pm On Mar 30
phorget:

Yes you are right on this one but real igbos will still tell their son that someone kissing him doesn't mean the person loves him, ask how Jesus felt when Judas kissed him...

”Goodmorning no be friendship”... I understand how you feel for not understanding the ways of the wise, slowpokes like you still need a long way to go.

This eze ekuke still here? Sorry ooo

The thing real pained you, ndoohh!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by phorget(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30
Jayhome24:

This eze ekuke still here? Sorry ooo

The thing real pained you, ndoohh!!!

Nah your foolish papa wey no train you e dey pain, I know he's regretting having a stupid son like you already.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr President - Gov Alex Otti by Jayhome24: 3:31pm On Mar 30
phorget:

Nah your foolish papa wey no train you e dey pain, I know he's regretting having a stupid son like you already.

E pain am. Stop crying biko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JTF Kills 35 Boko-Haram Members In Yobe / Outcry Over Seats Of Late Senators, Rep (names, Photo) / Edo Assembly Saga: Kidnapped Members-elect Expose Obaseki, Narrate Ordeal (VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.