Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity (2759 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Primer1: 6:54pm On Mar 29
Good evening NL, a close friend of mine who happens to be a class rep told me he just got initiated into buccaneer confraternity last week saturday.
And this is the same confraternity i am interested in joining. I just like their ways and most of them i know are big boys, i am happy for my friend i think he made the right choice.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by VickyELEFAN(f): 6:56pm On Mar 29
You are on a good path if you join.
When I was in AAU EKPOMA I joined eiye and we did alot. People feared me
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Namaster: 6:57pm On Mar 29
Join be ready to DIE!

You want to become a cultist because you like their FAKE camaraderie and their "big boy lifestyle. No problem. Just be prepared to get BUTCHERED!

Cultism is for WEAK-MINDED fools who would rather be enslaved to a group than take control of their own lives.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by 123yes(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29
Abeg run away from this guy unless you wants him to use you to complete his sacrifice. Kanayo kanayo styles

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Primer1: 7:13pm On Mar 29
I wouldn't be joining because of causing problem or being feared, I wouldn't even be noticed.
I just wanna have a family away from home and also considering the fact that am a street boy(Gboy) i fit get update from them and also i nor want any banga to come day rip me.
VickyELEFAN:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Primer1: 7:17pm On Mar 29
Bros oppression full street oo, i need people i can call on in times of trouble and i like buccaneer because of how them they package themselves.
And by the way nor be ritual he join and student fraternity.
123yes:
Abeg run away from this guy unless you wants him to use you to complete his sacrifice. Kanayo kanayo styles

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Mercury12(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29
LoL
Dem no dey tell person.
If you know say you get penis. Then go and join too like your friend and prepare to live with the choice you made and not blame anyone for it later.

16 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Lance008(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29
I laff u
Ur frd and u no get the same destiny
One bullet for neck go send u out of this world
He no Dey hard ayes do

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Lance008(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29
VickyELEFAN:
Lie kill u

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Primer1: 8:09pm On Mar 29
Una done put fear for my body oo, i just like buccaneers naturally before my guy told me he is now a member.
And i was happy for him, but una done put fear for my body so.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by spinna: 8:11pm On Mar 29
My son, if sinful men entice you,
do not give in to them.
11 If they say, “Come along with us;
let’s lie in wait for innocent blood,
let’s ambush some harmless soul;
12 let’s swallow them alive, like the grave,
and whole, like those who go down to the pit;
13 we will get all sorts of valuable things
and fill our houses with plunder;
14 cast lots with us;
we will all share the loot”—
15 my son, do not go along with them,
do not set foot on their paths;
16 for their feet rush into evil,
they are swift to shed blood.
17 How useless to spread a net
where every bird can see it!
18 These men lie in wait for their own blood;
they ambush only themselves!
19 Such are the paths of all who go after ill-gotten gain;
it takes away the life of those who get it

Primer1:
Good evening NL, a close friend of mine who happens to be a class rep told me he just got initiated into buccaneer confraternity last week saturday.
And this is the same confraternity i am interested in joining. I just like their ways and most of them i know are big boys, i am happy for my friend i think he made the right choice.

That's Proverbs Chapter 1. Don't do it, it's a stain on your soul and a major wrong turn in life.. Near God instead. A ju man is often braver than a frat man inside

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by prinzedy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29
If you like no hear the wise council from people with experience. It looks enticing but the end thereof is disastrous. I believe you've seen videos of cultists and contra guys being killed on SM.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Floky215: 8:29pm On Mar 29
Primer1:

You would soon regret the very stupid action you are about to take...!!

A word they say is enough for the wise..!!

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by illicit(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29
🥵
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by FUTURE4202(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Myrepublic(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29
VickyELEFAN:
Which people fear you for ekp ? Una can lie grin

Make una comot hand for cult o.. It kills

That werey say his frd made the right choice by signing death warrant for himself.. Your mind go dey... Remain neutral Oga,no join any bulshit o.. If you do ,you will be in real hot shit..

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by emperor4love(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29
Primer1:
I wouldn't be joining because of causing problem or being feared, I wouldn't even be noticed.
I just wanna have a family away from home and also considering the fact that am a street boy(Gboy) i fit get update from them and also i nor want any banga to come day rip me.
anything u want do,if no be 7 no carry dere niggas get contact world wide,on that, irs nd banking dey go like dis we fit share vasa kaluba,update dey on how u serious
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by chariisGRACE(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29
Primer1:

You want to join cult because you like their 'doings'?

They do it on purpose, bro. To sell the affluence and influence to people like you. Theu don't have to tell you that it is not good.

Have you ever seen a scammer bad-mouthing his platform? They'd rather pay celebrities to promote it. Does that mean it is good? No!

I be PH Boy o. I no wetin dey sup.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by 47watts(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29
Shey una wan this guy serious. Na whining.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by madscientist88(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29
this is my word for you ,"you are free to make your choices but you won't be free from the consequences of your choice".

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Starhearts: 11:49pm On Mar 29
Primer1:

Whts d definition of nig boys
Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Caleb15(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29
DSS how far na

1 Like

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Johnjustice: 6:25am On Mar 30
There are 220million people in this country, some need to eliminate, cultism is one of nature's way of keeping our population in check and flushing out the bad useless seeds.

Left to me the more useless seeds joining cultism the better for our nation, because they will likely be eliminated, and our nation will avoid bearing the brunt of their evil seeds.

Since you no wan use your brain liquid think like human being, e go leak for street.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Seagodess(f): 7:22am On Mar 30
Primer1:
Bros oppression full street oo, i need people i can call on in times of trouble and i like buccaneer because of how them they package themselves.
And by the way nor be ritual he join and student fraternity.
you no get sense
.. who can oppress you when you have the power of the most high God? See there's only one power above all.. that's the power of Jesus... once you enter. One day you will meet someone more powerful than you.. so get sense.. get close to God and no power on Earth can touch u.. can any confra try adeboye or oyedepo?. They would all die even in the sea at the mention of that name Jesus... everyone bows

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Cassandraloius: 7:50am On Mar 30
Weird!
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by elrufiason: 8:59am On Mar 30
OP picture this, if u are 1 outta 10 frat group, this means u are enemy to 9 other frat group willing to squeeze life outta u.
One thing I know a cultist hate more than ANTI CULT, it's a viral group member.
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by elrufiason: 9:06am On Mar 30
VickyELEFAN:

EKPOMA wey ayes dey run things
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by davillian(m): 9:07am On Mar 30
Runaway from him
And Rip to him in advance
Incase you join
Rip to you in advance too..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Saviourk: 9:29am On Mar 30
VickyELEFAN:
Alot like?
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Rajman45(m): 10:07am On Mar 30
Dis ur story no clear at all. I sure say na joke u de joke.
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Feldie: 10:50am On Mar 30
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by KingMack(m): 11:25am On Mar 30
Start gathering the letters...

Get R

Find I

Borrow P

So when e set e no go hard you to join together

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears As Police Kill Fresh Graduate / An Accident That Happened At UNZIK Juction Awka Anambra State (with Pix). / Sad! This Slay Queen Mysteriously Found Dead Around Gbagada Area Of Lagos After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.