Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity (2784 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by emperor4love(m): 11:26am On Mar 30
elrufiason:

EKPOMA wey ayes dey run things
futajallion,uniben for edo way be headquarters fr egede,person go com form or carry ur eiye,if u wan die fast,put body,anybody wan die buy suicide, join other cult way no be ayes, fr benin,mk u see outcome,I de laugh de guy cos I know he has not been to ekpoma na cruise
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by thelegend1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30
VickyELEFAN:
You are on a good path if you join.
When I was in AAU EKPOMA I joined eiye and we did alot. People feared me

I thought you were arrested by police for armed robbery yesterday. How are you still posting on Nairaland?

https://www.nairaland.com/8046234/female-graduate-leads-7-man-robbery
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Sirhush(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30
If na me be you as my friends join Them I know my friend don - 1 be that angry

1 Like

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Brenbentondiaz: 3:15pm On Mar 30
Primer1:
I wouldn't be joining because of causing problem or being feared, I wouldn't even be noticed.
I just wanna have a family away from home and also considering the fact that am a street boy(Gboy) i fit get update from them and also i nor want any banga to come day rip me.

You wan family away from home? You no get fellowship for your school? You like yourself so?
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Verbtips(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30
VickyELEFAN:
if cultist no dey kill them selves e for better.but as you see me i remain the kirin
even if cultist cross my lane e go collect i don't care
every strong man has his weakness,if you meet pesin like me even aye abi eiye no fit save you
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by ForensikOrder: 6:04pm On Mar 30
Omo, see as mata dey unfold. First off, make I yarn you straight: joining any confraternity na big decision wey dey come with e own package of risks and e no be something wey person suppose take lightly.

I get say you dey feel their ways and you dey admire the big boys levels wey dey inside, but e important to also reason the long-term effects wey this kind decision fit get on top your life. This na something wey fit affect your future, your safety, and even relationships with people wey dey close to you.

You talk say you dey happy for your friend wey join, and e dey okay to dey supportive of your padi, but make sure say you dey think deep about why you really wan join and what you dey hope to gain from am. No be all that glitters na gold, and sometimes, the kind lifestyle wey confraternities dey portray outside no be the full story.

E good make you ask yourself some koko questions like: "Wetin I dey look for wey I think say this confraternity go give me?" "E dey worth the potential risks and sacrifices?" "How this choice go fit affect my future and the people wey dey around me?"

Remember say life dey full of choices and every choice dey come with e own consequences. E dey crucial to make decisions wey you go fit stand by tomorrow, not just for the vibes wey dey happen now.

If na guidance or sense of belonging you dey find, e get plenty positive communities and groups out there wey fit offer you that without the extra baggage. Consider looking into those kind alternatives too.

Abeg, take your time to think this through well-well. No rush into anything based on see-finish or because e dey trend among your circle. Your future and your well-being na the most important thing, my guy. Stay wise!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Lance008(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30
Primer1:
Good evening NL, a close friend of mine who happens to be a class rep told me he just got initiated into buccaneer confraternity last week saturday.
And this is the same confraternity i am interested in joining. I just like their ways and most of them i know are big boys, i am happy for my friend i think he made the right choice.
Young boy follow say no to cult killing, let love lead at Telegram bro u go change ur mindset
Na few year you get with that guy mak won mislead u after everything Una go go Una way
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by dangotesmummy: 8:33pm On Mar 30
Primer1:
I wouldn't be joining because of causing problem or being feared, I wouldn't even be noticed.
I just wanna have a family away from home and also considering the fact that am a street boy(Gboy) i fit get update from them and also i nor want any banga to come day rip me.
avoid riffraffs that call themselves cultists before your life is used to count scores.go and read say no to cultism and see many gory pictures and stories.even if you have no value for your life by joining violent nonentities and deliquents,pity your parents and family members.

Except you're ok with your family seeing your deadbody by the side of the road.theres nothing good about cultism.its all bad news
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Intergrated: 9:14pm On Mar 30
Picture ur head blown off with cut to size.
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Came4amod: 3:04am On Mar 31
Primer1:
Una done put fear for my body oo, i just like buccaneers naturally before my guy told me he is now a member.
And i was happy for him, but una done put fear for my body so.

If you don’t smoke, drink or steal things u don’t need casually .. never join cult .. it will irritate you .. but if you are naturally a wolf .. it’s best to join .. so you can face what you deserve .. don’t live a life that is not yours .. to avoid getting the reward that is not yours
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by nedekid: 3:36am On Mar 31
More greese to your elbows. Shebi that is what your parents struggle to send you to school to join. You are doing well. cool

1 Like

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Lance008(m): 7:07am On Mar 31
Primer1:
Una done put fear for my body oo, i just like buccaneers naturally before my guy told me he is now a member.
And i was happy for him, but una done put fear for my body so.
You too mumu bro
Abeg go join
Why even asking us
We are more than 8billion people in this world
The day mak ur so called cultist group go get clash Na then u go understand say no cult group good
Note clearly if anything happens to u as a cultist police no Dey investigate cultist death
I wish I Dey ur school Na me go plan with ayes mak dem kill u
U are too useless to be called a man
And ur mama Dey pray for u daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by MrOreo(m): 10:14am On Mar 31
FUTURE4202:
https://www.nairaland.com/falklandsaga read and learn
Mehn.... this one deep!
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Dexy4yah(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31
Rip to him in advance

1 Like

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Primer1: 9:27pm On Mar 31
Thank you bro, I have got a change of mind your words really touched me.
Most especially when you talked about close people around me like my parents.
ForensikOrder:
Omo, see as mata dey unfold. First off, make I yarn you straight: joining any confraternity na big decision wey dey come with e own package of risks and e no be something wey person suppose take lightly.

I get say you dey feel their ways and you dey admire the big boys levels wey dey inside, but e important to also reason the long-term effects wey this kind decision fit get on top your life. This na something wey fit affect your future, your safety, and even relationships with people wey dey close to you.

You talk say you dey happy for your friend wey join, and e dey okay to dey supportive of your padi, but make sure say you dey think deep about why you really wan join and what you dey hope to gain from am. No be all that glitters na gold, and sometimes, the kind lifestyle wey confraternities dey portray outside no be the full story.

E good make you ask yourself some koko questions like: "Wetin I dey look for wey I think say this confraternity go give me?" "E dey worth the potential risks and sacrifices?" "How this choice go fit affect my future and the people wey dey around me?"

Remember say life dey full of choices and every choice dey come with e own consequences. E dey crucial to make decisions wey you go fit stand by tomorrow, not just for the vibes wey dey happen now.

If na guidance or sense of belonging you dey find, e get plenty positive communities and groups out there wey fit offer you that without the extra baggage. Consider looking into those kind alternatives too.

Abeg, take your time to think this through well-well. No rush into anything based on see-finish or because e dey trend among your circle. Your future and your well-being na the most important thing, my guy. Stay wise!
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Primer1: 9:37pm On Mar 31
These words touched me bro, just got me thinking about the fatherly advice i got b4 going to school.
I really wouldn't want to put my parents in pain dey are actually all i have
dangotesmummy:
avoid riffraffs that call themselves cultists before your life is used to count scores.go and read say no to cultism and see many gory pictures and stories.even if you have no value for your life by joining violent nonentities and deliquents,pity your parents and family members.

Except you're ok with your family seeing your deadbody by the side of the road.theres nothing good about cultism.its all bad news

1 Like

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Primer1: 9:41pm On Mar 31
I have got a change of mind bros. Thank you for your advice.
Lance008:

You too mumu bro
Abeg go join
Why even asking us
We are more than 8billion people in this world
The day mak ur so called cultist group go get clash Na then u go understand say no cult group good
Note clearly if anything happens to u as a cultist police no Dey investigate cultist death
I wish I Dey ur school Na me go plan with ayes mak dem kill u
U are too useless to be called a man
And ur mama Dey pray for u daily
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by dangotesmummy: 10:11pm On Mar 31
Primer1:
These words touched me bro, just got me thinking about the fatherly advice i got b4 going to school.
I really wouldn't want to put my parents in pain dey are actually all i have
good decision.the Bible says a wise child brings joy and pride to his parents.how will you feel after the years of investment, sacrifice and pain your parents see your corpse dumped somewhere or your mom and siblings are going to police station to be kneeling and begging for your release? There's no reward in cultism.it all ends in pain, shame and regret.many are dead,some are forgotten in prison,some have become junkies and destitues.cultism will reduce you to a nobody and even those dregs assuring you of security are not even safe themselves if e sup now them go japa.now going by what say no to cultism explained let me summarise how cultists operate

Let's say there are 10 cultists in let me give it a name (group a) and one of the members of group a offended one of the members of group b.you who is just a member of group a and have no knowledge of what caused the fall out will likely go in for it if the person group b is looking for escaped.they know you're a new recruit so you will be replaced with the actual target they were looking for and trust me your group a members will all run for their safety.none of them will look out for you and even if you die they'll mourn you for few minutes and look for the next rival member to kill and the cycle goes on

Meanwhile in all of your period as a member they'll be giving you deadly and life threatening assignments to do and if you don't do it you'll be killed. by the way joining group a automatically makes you an enemy of rival gangs so as your own life is not safe with your group members,group b is after your life even if you didn't offend them and mind you they also go after their victim's families too.read about George iwilade aka Afrika in OAU.he was the one that fought against cultism in OAU but he paid with his life.dont let his death be in vain

Afrika like many others too have fought against cultism in Nigerian universities at the reason why you can move around freely in your school without bullying, harassment or anyone threatening you at gun point not to go to class or talk to a particular person is because of people like george.theres a documentary and movies done about that guy.cultism is signing your death warrant while you're still alive

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by dangotesmummy: 10:46pm On Mar 31
Hmnn

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Sirianese: 10:56pm On Mar 31
Primer1:
Good evening NL, a close friend of mine who happens to be a class rep told me he just got initiated into buccaneer confraternity last week saturday.
And this is the same confraternity i am interested in joining. I just like their ways and most of them i know are big boys, i am happy for my friend i think he made the right choice.

Don't join them dude you'd be signing your own death warrant
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by dangotesmummy: 10:59pm On Mar 31
End result of cultism.i am sure you don't want to be in this position

Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by SUPERBLOOM(f): 5:00am On Apr 01
VickyELEFAN:

Cc Samueltemi337
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by VickyELEFAN(f): 5:11am On Apr 01
thelegend1:

I thought you were arrested by police for armed robbery yesterday. How are you still posting on Nairaland?

https://www.nairaland.com/8046234/female-graduate-leads-7-man-robbery
it's a miracle. My mother came to collect my bail
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by ntipro: 6:03am On Apr 01
You are a finished man once you join. What nonsense feeling are you having? Have you not been following Nigerian View on WhatsApp or here to see what cultists go through everyday in Nigeria? Cultists kill more people than bandits and terrorists combined.Even yesterday, they butchered lots of people. Retrace your steps immediately if you have not joined.
In case you are doubting, save this contact and see for yourself what happens to cultists everyday +39 351 050 8283
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Lance008(m): 8:23am On Apr 01
Primer1:
I have got a change of mind bros. Thank you for your advice.
Am really happy you did your life matters
Dem don tell ur guy mak he bring person come so that he go Dey get level for the game
Abeg no fall for he trap
Na toast he dey toast u
Cult fight no get small pikin
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by kingthreat(m): 8:39am On Apr 01
Primer1:

How e take concern us?
Re: My Friend Just Joined A Confraternity by Lance008(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01
Bro see never see ur self less in front of any cultist
Them go won dey shake hands and use their language to entice you to the game bro if u try am just know say your freedom is limitless
And ur new God go be Papa
Na papa buccaneer dey call God
Are you ready to serve another God mak you no no

(1) (2) (Reply)

My wife was raped every day in my present and I could not raise a finger. / Catholic Priest Kidnappers Nabbed By Police In Imo State / Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.