Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media (22169 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by MaziObinnaokija: 6:57am On Mar 30
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Blitzerz: 6:58am On Mar 30
aswani:

Despite Cynthia Okeke rigging for Peter Obi, he still lost.

Abeg rest.
Why havent u prosecuted the cynthia okeke?

Be telling lies to yourself
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by YourKarma: 7:01am On Mar 30
Max24:
Obi does not have true leadership ability. Nobody listens to him when he talks in his party. Someone who cannot lead his party wants to lead the country. Funny dude !

That's why your country will keep running round and round, y'all foolishly vote career politicians
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Abuzed1(m): 7:02am On Mar 30
If there is no sense y are u asking him to delete it. Just go through his statements to check whether they r facts or the usual propaganda of some Nigerians because of their selfish interests.
Kukutente23:
There's no sense in this Reno statement
He should delete it
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:05am On Mar 30
yarimo:
In political class TINUBU is in 400l second semester without single carry over, while obi is yet to register for jamb
Tinubu is the smartest politician in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Benwallt(m): 7:09am On Mar 30
When you remove the hype and propaganda and hand Peter Obi a microphone without a written script, the stark reality becomes clear. He is a trader. He is not a leader. That is why he is trading blames when he should be providing solutions.

#TableShaker

I love this.

This is just the honest truth.

Obi has nothing to offer

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by jaymichael(m): 7:12am On Mar 30
wrongman665:
This man is having sleepless night bcuz of peter obi
Same way Peter Obi fans are having sleepless nights over other candidates.
You lots cannot talk about other candidates and expect others not to talk about your preferred candidate too.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by jconsulting(f): 7:19am On Mar 30
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is president and has run the entire country aground, turning it into the world's largest IDP camp.

But you all are so fixated on Peter Obi, getting yourselves worked up on what he said or didn't say. 

Two of my friends are doing house warming today, they just finished their duplex and one bought a new car to ice the occasion, here in Abuja where land is 10million and above , guy if your brain is not functioning on how to create wealth go beg your village people to release your destiny where they bury am.

People are still celebrating....

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:21am On Mar 30
SDP Loading for Peter Obidient I know he won't join APC
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Vinnie2000(m): 7:23am On Mar 30
ElSudani:

Rather, he is busy fixing the country. Have you seen the news lately or you are too busy looking for bad news to notice the positive news about the country?

Fixing Buhari's MESS, right?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Ofunaofu: 7:28am On Mar 30
jconsulting:

Two of my friends are doing house warming today, they just finished their duplex and one bought a new car to ice the occasion, here in Abuja where land is 10million and above , guy if your brain is not functioning on how to create wealth go beg your village people to release your destiny where they bury am.

People are still celebrating....

When are buying your own 10 million and above land and building your own duplex from the wealth you created?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by AfonjaScud: 7:28am On Mar 30
[quote author=wrongman665 post=129176049]This man is having sleepless night bcuz of peter obi[/quote

Because Peter Obi is a useless and unsolvable perennial object of crisis.
Everywhere he goes, he invokes a crisis beyond the Bible says - 'there's no peace, saith the Lord, to the wicked'
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by AfonjaScud: 7:32am On Mar 30
Dpharisee:
This boy keeps stalking Peter Obi for every opportunity to use him to stay relevant and Obi has ignored him all the while

Obi knows he is not intellectually sound and savvy enough to take up Reno. That's why he has doggedly avoidedreaponding to him because he knows that marks his, Obi's end.
The combo of Peter Obi and his porous handlers can't stand against Reno Omokri. The guy is too much !!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by lexy2014: 7:34am On Mar 30
Kwaramustgoodag:
The Monster They Created.

Nollywood actresses will host events, they will send invites to Bobrisky...
They will sell lace and gele to shim.
They call shim "Mummy of Lagos"
They will dance while he sprays them 500K.
They flock under his comments and hail him...
They beg shim to attend their events!
They call shim beautiful.

Now he has won best dressed female and they are wailing...just because money is involved.

The Monster they Created is now biting their nose...

Congratulations to all of them 👏 🎉🎉🎉

🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

although not related to the topic, but you are blessed for this comment

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by AfonjaScud: 7:37am On Mar 30
victorclean:
Reno is always drunk. Unfortunately the man he is insulting is not recognizing him.

PO really dealt with his political ambition by not aligning to Atiku. All his life is to be a minister.

I support him because he has every right to cry 😭 when his ambition was twarted

If a drunk man can write intelligent maste-pieces like Reno writes, then i prefer his type to a homo, clownish and bigot Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Greenfusion: 7:37am On Mar 30
yarimo:
In political class TINUBU is in 400l second semester without single carry over, while obi is yet to register for jamb
Oga, without money Tinubu is nothing. What can Tinubu influence without money. Obi has actually upgraded politically without money, he influenced alot without money......Obj influenced paris club into wiping Nigeria's debt....that what i call political power and influence, when there are issues in africa, he is the first set of people the world consult, hate or like him.......tell me, what has Tinubu influenced without money?
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:38am On Mar 30
GoodLife4live:
for saying the obvious truth ? ...you need brain check...Tell that agulu political fraudster to resolve the issues belittling his political party if truly he has a genuine leadership charisma ...

English came...

...and you're insulting someone who everyone in your lineage won't hesitate to be his houseboy.

Advise yourself and go back to school this time to acquire true knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:47am On Mar 30
blacknp:
Sleepless nights, because of The Agulu Fraudster?

A nonentity still dreaming of Aso Rock.

A nonentity who has achieved so much you would ever dream of?

From banking, business, corporations, politics.

Wow.

I never knew nonentities could achieve so much.

Maybe to be one then.

Politics sha. If Obi wasn’t a politician. You would be looking at him in the likes of Tony elumelu and co. But politics.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by fatboyslym007: 7:48am On Mar 30
yarimo:

PO is second semester Jambito with 5 carry overs...
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Greenfusion: 7:50am On Mar 30
komzy589:

But he isn’t.
This is my problem with Nigerians. He actually made some valid points there. Instead of addressing that, you’re talking about having sleepless nights.
Just like Tinubu is failing and the next thing you will hear APC dogs talking about wailing and wailers.
Unknowingly to us, we’re just supporting these people sentimentally and emotionally🤦‍♂️
We all have a reason why we support people, it's obvious they want to bring his popularity down.
Someone that's not the president has gradually become more popular than the president. There's hardly a day we don't see headlines on him, they have actually made him more popular.

In reality, ask yourself, if truly Obi was corrupt or had a case to answer, do you think that case wouldn't have been in the air by now? They now bring in anything to criticize him. This is the main reason i support him. Most Nigerian politicians have similar trait, Obi is no different but has proven himself to have INTEGRITY (man of integrity) thus far which i have not seen in any other Nigerian politician yet.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by JesusSaves49(m): 7:52am On Mar 30
lipsrsealed one of the things I have come to discover in this part of the world from our comments is that we derive joy in criticizing than being a solution.
Nigeria unite, the tribal and religious wars won't take us anywhere
#selah

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by iamtoofan: 7:53am On Mar 30
Jomonix:
Reno is playing mischief. I listened live to the session. Peter Obi responses were direct, [b]candid and lucid [/b]I came off having greater respect for this exceptional Nigerian and noting that he is the most mature politician ever to come out of Nigeria. I really pray for him safety. He exhorted obedients not to be abusive of other people for holding different views.

You are entitled to your opinion tho, BUT if what you listened to tallies with the reponses news then you need a dictionary asap

Peter Obi is the most evavise Personality in politics .. is approach to crisis or challenges is RUN.
should Labour party crisis continue, Peter Obi will decamp 99.8%
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by LagosG: 7:54am On Mar 30
Greenfusion:

Oga, without money Tinubu is nothing. What can Tinubu influence without money. Obi has actually upgraded politically without money, he influenced alot without money......Obj influenced paris club into wiping Nigeria's debt....that what i call political power and influence, when there are issues in africa, he is the first set of people the world consult, hate or like him.......tell me, what has Tinubu influenced without money?
These lies u people tell yourselves. Wow

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by LagosG: 7:58am On Mar 30
Greenfusion:

We all have a reason why we support people, it's obvious they want to bring his popularity down.
Someone that's not the president has gradually become more popular than the president. There's hardly a day we don't see headlines on him, they have actually made him more popular.

In reality, ask yourself, if truly Obi was corrupt or had a case to answer, do you think that case wouldn't have been in the air by now? They now bring in anything to criticize him. This is the main reason i support him. Most Nigerian politicians have similar trait, Obi is no different but has proven himself to have INTEGRITY (man of integrity) thus far which i have not seen in any other Nigerian politician yet.
Really? Or did you choose to ignore all the ones you've heard?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Global2000: 8:02am On Mar 30
This reno is seriously bored. Somebody should send him olosho nr or kindly take him to nearest olo quarters for immediate boredom cure.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by cmikel: 8:02am On Mar 30
This man is speaking like some on a payroll to attack obi for 2027.

All what was said is clear that he is speaking to secure more payslips

Does any single person have monopoly of control over a political party?

I love APC , those guys are smarth enough to employ REN and Bwala to continue attacks on obi and atiku ahead of 2027

Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Noblechykk(m): 8:02am On Mar 30
komzy589:

But he isn’t.
This is my problem with Nigerians. He actually made some valid points there. Instead of addressing that, you’re talking about having sleepless nights.
Just like Tinubu is failing and the next thing you will hear APC dogs talking about wailing and wailers.
Unknowingly to us, we’re just supporting these people sentimentally and emotionally🤦‍♂️
Peter Obi is not a regular Nigeria politician. And that personality is what Reno exploits to chase clout. Peter Obi's issue with Abure started when Obi demanded for external audit of the party's account. What else could have done? Play along with Abure so there would be peace? It's high time we decide what we want as a people
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Rebuke: 8:05am On Mar 30
ElSudani:
Exactly the same thing we have been saying all along.

Yhu think Reno is making sense because yhur level of reasoning or thinking capacity is within the same circle with that of Reno.

He said since Obi left, no crisis in PDP, lol. It's not even Reno who is neither here no there that's funny here but yhu all his fans. Bunch of nitwits! 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by a2d3rew(m): 8:07am On Mar 30
Yes I vote Peter, but Reno talk is true,
Party did not have any problem but people that in it,has problem .
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by psalmsjob: 8:08am On Mar 30
wrongman665:
This man is having sleepless night bcuz of peter obi

No he is being honest but rather it is you who is a hypocrite and having sleepless night over Reno.

Refute all that he said paragraph by paragraph not one sentence that attacks the man rather than his message.....your double talk, hypothetical Peter Obi can never be the persistent of Nigeria because the honest people among Nigerians are more than you hypocrites who will vote for your comrade-in-lies
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Druss(m): 8:10am On Mar 30
Shut up, Reno. Me thinks you make too much noise to try to remain relevant.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media by Obainomilano: 8:10am On Mar 30
I work at a soap factory.. please someone should send me Reno's address..I need to send him a carton of soap and a Peter Obi pics for his masturbations considering his wife no longer turns him on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders / Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.