Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him (12427 Views)

Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid / Gunmen Attack: President Buhari Phones Goodluck Jonathan / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by soik(m): 5:31am On Mar 30
Make e rest abeg
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Faposky95: 5:33am On Mar 30
Watianoengineer:
Happy birthday president Tinubu

Like he wished yours in return.......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Lanre1st(m): 5:35am On Mar 30
nairavsdollars:
God pass you hypocrite Buhari. A man you never wanted to succeed you

How did Buhari not want Tinubu to succeed him, he just try to play like neutral person amidst conflict of interests, a lot of pressure from different power bloc, Osibanjo and CAN, Igbo led by Obi, many Northern bigwigs.

I congratulate Tinubu once again, wishing you successful administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by silvoclaira: 5:38am On Mar 30
All past and present Presidents always stand by each other. That's why they are never brought before the LAW after there regimes
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by happney65: 5:42am On Mar 30
Ori eyin me je ji ti bu ru pa po
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Kosisochukwu12: 5:47am On Mar 30
Two clowns disgracing Nigeria. Nothing is working in this country
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by AntiChristian: 5:52am On Mar 30
Prayer is key! The prayer also rebound just as you point one finger to someone the rest nine points to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by oyeb15: 5:54am On Mar 30
Fake Buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by MaziObinnaokija: 6:12am On Mar 30
sad that's the same boy wey chased his father around with cutlass.Check him well,nah him. sad
NaijaElba:

We are not surprised, is that now how you called your own father fool years back because he could not afford your school fees? omo aleee oshi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Newton1045: 6:20am On Mar 30
Does he have options.

Look at how he left a country
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Felaincarnated: 6:28am On Mar 30
Aboki wire wire. #Tonymontanaofdaura
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Guidedee(m): 6:39am On Mar 30
LAXconfidential:
Two fools
You calling these two people " Two fools" says a lot about your upbringing along with those liking and sharing that your post. What/how do you call your father and mother? Two people that reached the position of President of Nigeria? Enu'e l'o wa yen.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Guidedee(m): 6:43am On Mar 30
happney65:
Ori eyin me je ji ti bu ru pa po
Anticlockwise to you. Back to you, the sender; unless you repent.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:49am On Mar 30
Indeed he really stand with him, the Niger man really want to weep this country completely, ain't he done with his government sad what is he still saying, abi he won gv Tinubu advice again to increase Fuel price. tongue
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Guidedee(m): 6:51am On Mar 30
NewDea4:
May the Devil take them both
May Almighty Allah forgive them, accept their repentance, guide and force them to do good and be good; and finally grant us all Al-janat. Aamiin.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by membranus: 7:04am On Mar 30
Guidedee:
May Almighty Allah forgive them, accept their repentance, guide and force them to do good and be good; and finally grant us all Al-janat. Aamiin.

GOD does not grant willful sinners Al-janat after death, unless they repent while alive. If they continue in their sins till death, they will burn forever in hell fire.

So tell Buhari and Tinubu to repent of their evils now before death sneaks up on them.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Rejoice28(f): 7:21am On Mar 30
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:27am On Mar 30
disaster standing wit disaster promax!
cool
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by SisterAnn(f): 7:41am On Mar 30
chopnaira:
Good one.

Otti has congratulated Tinubu too.

Peter Obi hasn't congratulated Tinubu just as he did not congratulate Tony Elumelu on his birthday. He is however congratulating Peter Of P square and Tunde Ednut. Any one close to him should advise him to stop behaving like a petulant child tongue
Otondo don drop quote.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Treasure17(m): 7:43am On Mar 30
Nothing new, failure will always associate with failure. Both are in same WhatsApp group.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Chicagograduate(m): 7:58am On Mar 30
A failure is calling is partner who is also a failure.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Antoeni(m): 8:05am On Mar 30
2 Mumu Things
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by naija4life247: 8:07am On Mar 30
Crucialgem:
Nevertheless I just like this buhari of a man

He is a useless vagabond.

But whom God hath Blessed, no man can curse. He was military Head of State, and about 30 years later he returned as civilian President. He is definitely favoured by God, so what can I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Toluwanise247(m): 8:08am On Mar 30
Kennitrust:
Condoms would have prevented this two disaster from being born in Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided
If you know the gravity of what you just said YOU WILL DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by seunayantokun(m): 8:11am On Mar 30
Terrorist.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Enculer2: 8:15am On Mar 30
Buhari and Tinubu are both:
1. Terrorist sympathisers.
2. Old and senile.
3. Incompetent.

Both support each other and have equally daft supporters.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Guidedee(m): 8:17am On Mar 30
membranus:

GOD does not grant willful sinners Al-janat after death, unless they repent while alive. If they continue in their sins till death, they will burn forever in hell fire.

So tell Buhari and Tinubu to repent of their evils now before death sneaks up on them.
Did you ever read to comprehend or to counter? I mentioned Almighty Allah not God. Also I talked about FORGIVENESS and REPENTANCE and it's after that I asked for guidance, making and forcing them to be good. What need I say again? I'm not close to them, I just did what Islam teaches us about our leaders. BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR OTHERS.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Exceed15: 8:18am On Mar 30
Failure stand with failure.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Sportspredicto(m): 8:32am On Mar 30
pyyxxaro:
If he likes , he should Squat or Kneel down with him 😏

How would that stop Man City from trashing Arsenal on Sunday 😏😏
double chance the mance mancity either to win or draw. Arsenal is dicey.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by mcprince32(m): 8:48am On Mar 30
Mr lifeless. No benefits from this guoro chewing terrorism.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Matrixoba: 8:52am On Mar 30
How old is the president's daughter, Ojo?I wonder if the president is actually 72 years old. How old was he when he was campaigning with MKO Abiola? I saw him then. How far back was 1993? Hmmm 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
naptu2:
Garba Shehu @GarShehu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital / FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola / Petrol Price May Hit ₦190 As Oil Nears $60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.