Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him (12407 Views)

Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid / Gunmen Attack: President Buhari Phones Goodluck Jonathan / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by naptu2: 4:27am On Mar 30
Garba Shehu @GarShehu

EX-PRESIDENT BUHARI, IN A PERSONAL CALL SAYS HE STANDS WITH TINUBU.

Former President Muhammadu Buhari, Friday, followed up his public statement with a phone call to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in which he personally passed on his best wishes for a happy 72nd birthday to the President.

In the course of the conversation, the former president said he was fully committed to the success of the APC administration under President Tinubu.

In this regard, President Buhari prayed profusely for Tinubu’s success, saying that praying for a leader is imperative as his success and well-being are for the nation (everyone), adding that the accomplishments of the new administration must be seen as national achievements.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by naptu2: 4:28am On Mar 30
Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari

Happy 72nd Birthday to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT.

I commend you for your excellent leadership, and the sustained efforts to overcome the many problems of the country.

My family and I pray to God that you remain healthy and happy and continue to work for the betterment of the country. Happy birthday to you, and many happy returns of the day!

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1773641713497587724?t=KYvVT_MpBfK66srXlQAcmA&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by naptu2: 4:28am On Mar 30
Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

Former President Muhammadu Buhari, Friday, followed up his public statement with a phone call to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in which he personally passed on his best wishes for a happy 72nd birthday to the President.

In the course of the conversation, the former president said he was fully committed to the success of the APC administration under President Tinubu.

In this regard, President Buhari prayed profusely for Tinubu’s success, saying that praying for a leader is imperative as his success and well-being are for the nation (everyone), adding that the accomplishments of the new administration must be seen as national achievements.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1773782567574966610?t=XEkGR3j6hcKUSqX5SH8_EQ&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by MaziObinnaokija: 4:38am On Mar 30
cool HAPPY 72 BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT cool grin. Father of All OBIDIENTS from top to bottom.Long life sir cheesy grin.

We the good people of Ogbaru,Okija rejoice with you sir .
There'll be all nite party in OKIJA cool

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by helinues: 4:56am On Mar 30
President Buhari prayed profusely for Tinubu’s success, saying that praying for a leader is imperative as his success and well-being are for the nation (everyone)

grin

God don stamped the prayers.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by hslbroker2(m): 5:09am On Mar 30
helinues:

grin

God don stamped the prayers.

HBD @PBAT

Meanwhile check my signature for your building materials supplies for your construction work.

Happy fasting

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Crucialgem(m): 5:10am On Mar 30
Nevertheless I just like this buhari of a man

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by okoro: 5:10am On Mar 30
If you don’t like Jagaban please watin you gain?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Emu4life(m): 5:10am On Mar 30

24 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Donchieli: 5:10am On Mar 30
He don call to give the the werey bad advice

E sure me na wetin sup b dat

naptu2:
Garba Shehu @GarShehu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Honestey: 5:11am On Mar 30
Baba Buhari, put your mind at rest, Tinubu won't disturb you even though una mess wella for presidency along with the wrong people you trusted in your government

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by LAXconfidential(m): 5:12am On Mar 30
Two fools

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by CORPSEFUCKER: 5:12am On Mar 30
Buhari is dead , na jibril be that
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by NewDea4: 5:12am On Mar 30
May the Devil take them both

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Watianoengineer(m): 5:12am On Mar 30
Happy birthday president Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Lanre1st(m): 5:14am On Mar 30
Let me remind Buhari his statement, “ I belong to everybody and belong to nobody “

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by cenaman(m): 5:14am On Mar 30
The two worst leaders of all time. One is a terrorist, the other is a wanted drug lord, occupying aso rock with a stolen mandate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by nairavsdollars(f): 5:16am On Mar 30
God pass you hypocrite Buhari. A man you never wanted to succeed you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by chopnaira: 5:17am On Mar 30
Good one.

Otti has congratulated Tinubu too.
Today, I extend my heartfelt felicitations to His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR, the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic, on this remarkable occasion of his 72nd birthday. Your political journey from the Senate to the Governorship of Lagos State, and now to the Presidency, represents your unwavering commitment to our nation.

The resilience and commitment you have demonstrated through your political leadership offer invaluable lessons for us all. I have confidence that with your leadership, we will surmount the socio-political and economic challenges we face. Now more than ever, it is imperative to unite and support your vision for a prosperous Nigeria.

I call upon every Nigerian to join hands in solidarity, to offer the cooperation and support necessary for the implementation of policies that will lead us to a brighter future.

Rest assured, Mr. President, you have the full support of the Abia State Government. Together, we will work tirelessly to ensure the economic hurdles before us are overcome.

On behalf of my family, the government, and the esteemed people of Abia State, I extend to you our warmest wishes for a splendid birthday celebration, filled with joy and happiness, and many more years of invaluable service to our beloved country.
Peter Obi hasn't congratulated Tinubu just as he did not congratulate Tony Elumelu on his birthday. He is however congratulating Peter Of P square and Tunde Ednut. Any one close to him should advise him to stop behaving like a petulant child tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:17am On Mar 30
Happy birthday president Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Nackzy: 5:19am On Mar 30
Two Foolish people

8 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by pyyxxaro: 5:19am On Mar 30
If he likes , he should Squat or Kneel down with him 😏

How would that stop Man City from trashing Arsenal on Sunday 😏😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by jaxxy(m): 5:19am On Mar 30
Apc has ruined this country more than pdp. This is a sad fact

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by NaijaElba(m): 5:22am On Mar 30
LAXconfidential:
Two fools

We are not surprised, is that now how you called your own father fool years back because he could not afford your school fees? omo aleee oshi!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Seyi8750: 5:28am On Mar 30
I need to call him too. Pls drop his number. Wonder how you take Dey monitor Mr president phone.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Kelklein(m): 5:30am On Mar 30
if Nigeria were to be a 'normal' country where there is a proper rule of law,
many of those who served in the last administration starting from the President should be docked by now answering some serious economic crimes.. esp the so-called criminal Ways and Means.

But it won't happen here, padi padi government, tribalism and grand corruption coverup won't let that happen.

The judiciary is subservient to the Executive..they didn't even understand that they are part of the government. We have a country where a sitting president can disobey court orders multiple times and nothing happens..

We are not setting enough good example to deter impunity and criminalities in government.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Elvis2kay: 5:30am On Mar 30
shocked
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him by Kennitrust(m): 5:31am On Mar 30
Condoms would have prevented this two disaster. undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela Supported Biafra / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK / Konduga In Borno State Under Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.