Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) (36334 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Mar 30
Let's see if 72 years old Tinubu can jump too.......😁

72 my ass .......😂

1 Like

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by condralbedez: 9:30am On Mar 30
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Old video

Nnyammiri must compare him with Tinubu.

Baba OBJ no wan old.
Heheheheh, you have already done the comparison, the joke is on you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by datola: 9:30am On Mar 30
Baba stunt
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:32am On Mar 30
Obasanjo tried his best but nothing special about him as Yoruba president

Yoruba want Olu Falae not Obasanjo
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Alliswell248: 9:36am On Mar 30
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry

While the Present President of the United States of America, the very head quarter of Democracy, President Joe Biden keeps falling on an off the stage, while talking out of his mind if he happens to be able to stand on his feet. grin grin grin

Obasanjo is 87, Joe Biden is 81 and still hoping to be re-elected into office to spend 4 more years so that he will be 85 years by the time he leaves. grin grin grin

Why did I bring this up?!!!

Let's pray that you would make it to that age.

U guys needs to be calming down with your comment.

Not a must to always expose your rottenness.

1 Like

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by onuman: 9:36am On Mar 30
When I look at the faces of Obasanjo and Tinubu, what I see is that Tinubu is older than Obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:36am On Mar 30
That's a Soldier and a farmer....what do you expect??

2 Likes

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by BabaO2: 9:36am On Mar 30
Stanleymaster1:
I too like this man. Na obasanjo be the pride of the Yoruba people.
why the insult on yoruba again?
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 9:37am On Mar 30
He plays squash

Squash makes you sweat and provides good cardio workout

Not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:38am On Mar 30
Alliswell248:

Let's pray that you would make it to that age.

U guys needs to be calming down with your comment.

Not a must to always expose your rottenness.

Joe Biden has been in the U.S government since as long as 1971, holding different political offices. What is he still looking for?! grin It's food for thought for some people who suffer from INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

2 Likes

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by onuman: 9:40am On Mar 30
Penguin2:
That’s something their urine dispensing Bulaba will never attempt or they will just pack the pieces of his bones from there to the mortuary.

Don’t do drugs!

Obasanjo never abused substances. Tinubu did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Konquest: 9:48am On Mar 30
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Oracleee: 9:51am On Mar 30
This man na thug

2 Likes

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by emonis88: 9:54am On Mar 30
Stanleymaster1:
I too like this man. Na obasanjo be the pride of the Yoruba people.
But them say na Igbo man.😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 9:55am On Mar 30
ScratchDtoto:

But the sophistication sophicated accommodators are now into drugs hence choosing a sniffer to someone who even made people know the brown republic was a real place

When you're still eating yourselves in east, Yoruba established the first tv station in west Africa, first premier university at Ibadan

The first region to get import of goods, open to civilization

You Igbo can only hate but Yoruba ain't you people mate in everything, you people aren't even close to Yoruba in wealth rating

We ain't you crackhead mate

1 Like

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by dododawa1: 9:59am On Mar 30
Old News
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by toprealman: 10:00am On Mar 30
Impressive but unnecessary. Baba you don’t need to be doing this okay. The people you are trying to please don’t really care as much as you think they do.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Wonderlabius: 10:01am On Mar 30
Mrchippychappy:
Wait but I thought this man is older than our young 68 year old president?

But jumping is not by force... Some 50 years old can not jump like that...

1 Like

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by adenigga(m): 10:01am On Mar 30
Penguin2:
That’s something their urine dispensing Bulaba will never attempt or they will just pack the pieces of his bones from there to the mortuary.

Don’t do drugs!
Correct.......

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:03am On Mar 30
He does exercise a lot. An enthusiast of regular exercise. Can president Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is 10 years younger try this? His next destination would be France.
Don't fry your brain and body system with hard drugs they won't listen

4 Likes

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by adenigga(m): 10:05am On Mar 30
Ategberoson:

When you're still eating yourselves in east, Yoruba established the first tv station in west Africa, first premier university at Ibadan

The first region to get import of goods, open to civilization

You Igbo can only hate but Yoruba ain't you people mate in everything, you people aren't even close to Yoruba in wealth rating

We ain't you crackhead mate
To Igbobians........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:05am On Mar 30
condralbedez:
Heheheheh, you have already done the comparison, the joke is on you!!!

Abeg no that clown post wey no concern Igbo's ooo they will still drag us join am 🤷🤷🤷
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by brain54(m): 10:08am On Mar 30
Lol...

The other day he was hanging from a thread mill at a gym.

When people get old they tend to perform these sorta stunts to prove they are still fit.

Lol...

My dad did such stunts too when he got old and still alive.

He is late now... God bless his soul!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by adenigga(m): 10:08am On Mar 30
onuman:
When I look at the faces of Obasanjo and Tinubu, what I see is that Tinubu is older than Obasanjo.
Yeeee.........

1 Like

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by damoobaba: 10:10am On Mar 30
Penguin2:

Don’t do drugs!

Lol, if your papa achieved half of what Bulaba achieved, your village will celebrate him but am not sure either you or your father has ever held any leadership position to understand what it means to face and overcome HUMAN CHALLENGES. Go and study the achievements of Bulaba and compare it to that of your father or even Obi your mentor, you'll realise none of your ancestors or descendants will ever achieve what Bulaba achieved as Governor talkless of the ones Bulaba will achieve as President of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by wildernessVoice: 10:10am On Mar 30
I'm watching the celebrant @72 to jump
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:10am On Mar 30
Baba na old soldier the strength still dey there
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by epainos: 10:11am On Mar 30
Good.

The secret of his good health is simple. Baba has a farm, and he eats mostly produce from his farm without usage of chemicals and pesticides. Also, baba exercises a lot.

If you like don't set up a garden, and keep saying it is hard to do. Na your "die", no be mine. The food industry does not really want us to be healthy so we can purchase their drugs and supplements. Think about it.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Warrior247: 10:14am On Mar 30
Obasanjo na old soldier o
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 10:17am On Mar 30
If Tinubu try this thing na shettima go finish the tenure grin
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by papyjaypaul: 10:18am On Mar 30
toprealman:
Impressive but unnecessary. Baba you don’t need to be doing this okay. The people you are trying to please don’t really care as much as you think they do.
This was Obasanjo last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hQSX0dvk9U

After leaving Aso Rock, he
1. Went to school
2. Went to farm
3. Became active in African mediation politics

Let him rest, let him rest is how we kill our elders and make them senile till they die. Their mates abroad are still active after retirement doing one thing or the other. I used to pity them but when I think about what we want old people to do, we are mistaken. The earlier they stop being active, they start to die immediately. Something must kill a man.
Re: Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) by sixthsensekids(m): 10:18am On Mar 30
Penguin2:

Don’t do drugs!

I thought Seun Osewa banned this kind of comment sometimes ago
No doubt this person no get respect for an elderly person.

I am not sure you want to grow old.

Just not sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.