Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi (31907 Views)

Davido Shutdown Portharcourt With Shallipopi As He Gifts A Female Lucky Fan ₦5M / Bbnaija's Alex Looks Stunning As She Visits Benin State For Mypaddi App Launch / Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Azazyel: 1:08pm On Mar 30
Oh my God! See those deadly trousers
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by cezarman(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30
BscHolder:
All these useless musicians with crappy songs and meaningless lyrics

grin grin
True!
But who's your favorite artiste, what's your favorite song... And what's your favorite lyrics bro?
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by MartinsD12(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIeYqLcACQ?si=XTM4F1WK4EkY1uly

Fast-rising international star Rema made a visit to his hometown in Benin City for the first time in six years.

The Mavin prodigy who broke into the scene in 2019 with his hit song Dumebi hasn't been home until now.

A video of him, Shallipopi and other accomplice arriving Benin city as made its way to the internet. In the video israel Dmw could also be spotted with them as they all storm Benin city and was given a warm welcome.

Source: Mazitundeednut @IG
Wetin rema dey sing self , over rated
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Trustedpronet: 2:24pm On Mar 30
Ugwuoke347:

You are a fool!

Get out of here and go splash about in the mud.

You think I have time for empty vessels?

People who continually reject truth and constantly mock correction?

A people lost to waywardness and to filth!

A generation going to Hell and rejoicing about it!

You are a daff for calling me a fool. If this is how Jesus setup the ministry will it stand. Ogun kill your generation for calling me wayward.

You do not see fake pastors or self acclaim men of God that filters everywhere only musicians and their fans are going to your hell ...bigger fool.
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Mecka: 2:31pm On Mar 30
BscHolder:
that's just the way it is. It's the youths that need to have sense and differentiate music from reality
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Mecka: 2:34pm On Mar 30
Nigercity:
Rema
Igbanke boy!!
Rema grew up in Benin city
But he is not really from Benin and Edo is not his ethincity, he can't really speak Bini
Hence he never really care to visit, na proper igbanke boy
Maybe it's shalipopi who convinced him to visit Benin city
e get one igbanke gal wey I wan fúck. she sent me her nude pussy when I saw it I felt like eating it
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Zetty177x: 2:35pm On Mar 30
Peterpanny:
it's obvious that you were conceive in a public toilet...
How is it my fault that you lack simple comprehensive facilities.
Ozuor.

Nor be to insult ur papa wen ur Mama tiff him sperm from tissue take conceive u. We understand ur plight.

It doesn't still change the question.
MUGU, WETIN U DON ACHIEVE THIS YEAR? ITS THREE MONTHS. WHAT CAN YOU BOAST OF?
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by jude33084(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30
Cassandraloius:
Who cares?

Go follow BobRiski grin
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by OredoPikin: 3:16pm On Mar 30
Udazi:
He is not from Igbanke, there is no proof anywhere that he is from Igbanke, i have not heard it anywhere myself in Benin except by some few unenllightened Igbo people online and i will prove it. Johnnydrille stayed in Benin uptill he left for Lagos, i am very certain you don’t know his village, he is certainly from one of the hundreds of Benin speaking settlements or villages surrounding Benin city. Goya amenor, Sarz on the beat-Osabuohien Osaretin. I grew up in Benin but myself i am from another village in the western section of Benin

60% of Binis are not from Benin city,we have other Bini speaking towns and villages where we hail from Okada, Iguobazuwa, etc Igbinedion is from Okada, and not from Benin city, so with many other Musicians in Benin and other Basic people. The argument that becuase he grew up in Benin city and he is not from Benin city means he is from Igbanke, when there are others Bini speaking settlements surrounding Bini he could have come from, shows there is no substance to it.

The Very Place this nonsense started online was from one Boy called chinasa Nworu. He said that Rema is from Igbanke, his premise is that the Name Ikubor which is a proper Bini name and goes along with other names in Benin like Isibor, Irabor, Edobor, Idubor, Asabor,Igunbor etc is Igbo and is borne in Abia, Ebonyi, etc. even though i have checked online and found no Igboman with the name. It is a known fact that any other group bearing these names aside the Bini people of course who majorly beat it and from whom it originated from that seem to affiliated with Igbo are Agbor people. These names they do not know the meaning and cannot interpret. These names found a way into their language as a result of the strong proximity they have with the Bini people. And because a Bini town called Oza nogogo whose dialect is considered by all linguistic scholars that have studied it to be a dialect of the Bini language is quite right in their midst.

You can notice a pattern with them, They tend to claim most of Binis biggest men. That is how they started with Idahosa, the name “Idahosa ” can only be interpreted in Benin. He only identified with Benin and was so proud of his Benin identity up till he died.

The most renowned, if not that Igbinedion was so pronounced with his community and even gave it a facelift, they would have also claim he is from Igbanke.

The only person that is certain to be from Igbanke is Boyspyce owing to his name Osemeke which is not intelligible in Benin even though the mother is from Oza-nogogo a Bini town in Delta state.

The page on twitter “Ika history and culture” has made 422 post on twitter, none of it did they mention Rema who is far bigger than Boyspyce as an Igbanke man and in extension an Ika man. they must have done their research and found it untrue, that is boyspyce on their page for clout purposes which Rema would have been better for

This is not taking from your point that Igbanke is Bini. It is only buttressing the fact that there is no substance he is from Igbanke.

The first bitter Igbo speaker in First page said Shallipopi forced him to come to Benin. Maybe Shallipopi also forced him to wear the Idia mask at O2 arena. Or Shallipopi also forced him to be displaying culture that is akin to bat that can be seen at ring road in Benin. He is a Bini boy and a proud one at that
Igbanke is never igbo
Be warned
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Peterpanny: 3:54pm On Mar 30
Zetty177x:

Nor be to insult ur papa wen ur Mama tiff him sperm from tissue take conceive u. We understand ur plight.

It doesn't still change the question.
MUGU, WETIN U DON ACHIEVE THIS YEAR? ITS THREE MONTHS. WHAT CAN YOU BOAST OF?
public toilet production
Get off my mention and get busy with your life.
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Goddyrichie(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30
BscHolder:
e sure me die if ur papa turn musician 🎤 today e no go blow 4 e family
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Zetty177x: 6:20pm On Mar 30
Peterpanny:
public toilet production
Get off my mentioning and get busy with your life.

Tissue cum production, pls tell me your achievement this year. Why your mum nor throway the tissue that early morning.... instead she use am conceive a non achiever like u ...mtcheew....

What have u achieved since 2018...at least na 6years Rema take come Benin last.
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by ZombieTAMER: 6:39pm On Mar 30
PotatoSalad:

Eyaah don't cry

no tear to waste for fools
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Peterpanny: 7:42pm On Mar 30
Zetty177x:

Tissue cum production, pls tell me your achievement this year. Why your mum nor throway the tissue that early morning.... instead she use am conceive a non achiever like u ...mtcheew....

What have u achieved since 2018...at least na 6years Rema take come Benin last.
at least that cum is more sensible than you that can not comprehend a simple sentence.
Public toilet production.
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by PotatoSalad(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30
ZombieTAMER:

no tear to waste for fools
Cry cry baby
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by ukaface(f): 11:39pm On Mar 30
This Israel na real agbaya
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:22am On Mar 31
Trustedpronet:

You are a daff for calling me a fool. If this is how Jesus setup the ministry will it stand. Ogun kill your generation for calling me wayward.

You do not see fake pastors or self acclaim men of God that filters everywhere only musicians and their fans are going to your hell ...bigger fool.

Every word you have uttered here condemns you as spirit rebel.

You are not only wayward but also a devil's advocate.

If you do not repent from scoffing at truth and mocking those who speak it, then one day, the Hand of Divine Discipline shall touch you in such a way that you will be deprived of the gift of speech: rendered deaf, dumb and tongue-tied forever.

Amen!
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31
These are the mad men you call celebrities.

They are no celebrities!

These are decaying souls spreading their moral filth everywhere with the complicit acquiescence of this rotten society.

These are agents of Satan!

They are people who have lost touch with the fine intuitive vibrations of their own soul.

These are people who have torn down their own natural psyche of shame and are working hard to drag others down to their primitive level of moral breakdown.

These are servants of Satan.

Satan is nobody's friend.

He will use you to cause so much moral damage to your generation and discard you later in your advanced age as a useless pack of confusion, sickness and degradation.

Repent while there is still time.

1 Share

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Zetty177x: 7:16am On Apr 01
Peterpanny:
at least that cum is more sensible than you that can not comprehend a simple sentence.
Public toilet production.

U see. I was right. U were born from tissue cum. I said it. And ur dad didn't sue her for such fraud. Go and sue her yaself. Dead brain cum...na toilet big brother Bambam take born. But u na tissue cum, Dem take 'burn' u...u nor be human being..
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Peterpanny: 1:44pm On Apr 01
Zetty177x:

U see. I was right. U were born from tissue cum. I said it. And ur dad didn't sue her for such fraud. Go and sue her yaself. Dead brain cum...na toilet big brother Bambam take born. But u na tissue cum, Dem take 'burn' u...u nor be human being..
that does not deny the fact that you were produce in a public toilet via doggy style.
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Zetty177x: 6:38pm On Apr 01
Peterpanny:
that does not deny the fact that you were produce in a public toilet via doggy style.
person mama wen tiff sperm
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Peterpanny: 9:03pm On Apr 01
Zetty177x:
person mama wen tiff sperm
just accept the fact that you were produce in a public toilet via doggy style

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Zetty177x: 6:58am On Apr 02
Peterpanny:
just accept the fact that you were produce in a public toilet via doggy style
Na she clean am take carry belle..more desperate and despicable than gen z

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Ministering At A Church In Alaba / Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) / AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.