Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi (31959 Views)

Davido Shutdown Portharcourt With Shallipopi As He Gifts A Female Lucky Fan ₦5M / Bbnaija's Alex Looks Stunning As She Visits Benin State For Mypaddi App Launch / Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Offpoint1: 8:23am On Mar 30
sad

1 Like

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Ejanlaa: 8:26am On Mar 30
Ugwuoke347:
Satan's people deceiving unwary people with satanic music.

These people are lost souls!
Souls lost to Satanic puppetry

The whole hip-hop world is Satan's playground!

"Flee from evil, and pay heed unto the thing that is right." So says the Psalmist.
Saying thing like this is like writing Html code and expecting a farmer to understand
Break it down
Explain vibration in music to them and how vibration affect ur soul

3 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by folake4u(f): 8:27am On Mar 30
Nigercity:
Rema
Igbanke boy!!
Rema grew up in Benin city
But he is not really from Benin and Edo is not his ethincity, he can't really speak Bini
Hence he never really care to visit, na proper igbanke boy
Maybe it's shalipopi who convinced him to visit Benin city

Lol.

Igbanke is in Edo State.

Rest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by 99thEnemy(m): 8:30am On Mar 30
HeadNigga:
Is Israel still with Davido?

No, he is now signed to Emotionally Unstable Records.

1 Like

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:30am On Mar 30
"Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts."

(2 Timothy 2:22)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Mar 30
Lol... Just have money and fame, and no one will question your dressing.

If a regular guy dresses like that, most of you will climb the walls. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Zealoy(m): 8:32am On Mar 30
Low budget lil wayne, Abeg shift!
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by UDO6: 8:34am On Mar 30
Nigercity:
Rema
Igbanke boy!!
But he is not really from Benin and Edo is not his ethincity, he can't really speak Bini
Rema is a proper Bini boy from Ekenhuan road, he is a full Bini man both father and mum, Rema can speak Bini very well, i know people who were his classmates at ighile secondary school, don’t say what you don’t know,

His surname Ikubor is a full Bini name alongside with Otabor, Edobor, Irabor, Idubor, Ozabor

Look at the cognates list of words there, Iku in Benin means friendship, it is a cognate word with Oluku in Benin. Ikubor therefore would mean friendship or interaction Favoured me. He is not from Igbanke please, don’t say it outside. The mother sells at new Benin market, if you want me to direct her store for you, i would do so so that you go ask her

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by haphizz57(m): 8:35am On Mar 30
Does it make the price of dollar to come down. Dis one no be news
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by tutudesz: 8:37am On Mar 30
Nigercity:
Rema
Igbanke boy!!
When Benin kill him papa, why he go visit undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Zetty177x: 8:37am On Mar 30
Peterpanny:
So this one too na news
This forum is becoming unbecoming.
Mtchweeew

And he met the Governor of his state yesterday. Who gave him a recognition package. Wetin u don achieve this year? Or since?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by tellwisdom: 8:39am On Mar 30
Who are they?

2 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Twoclans(f): 8:39am On Mar 30
Ever since rema started his romance on the international scene ,the guy scares me .I can't place it but everytime I look at him it just feels like he has seen the devil.

Regardless I love his music and stage performances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Evergreen4(m): 8:47am On Mar 30
So he couldn't organize a home coming concert for his people who were there for him right from day one. I been think say Rema na correct OG. He no even get OT sef.
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Seagodess(f): 8:48am On Mar 30
Twoclans:
Ever since rema started his romance on the international scene ,the guy scares me .I can't place it but everytime I look at him it just feels like he has seen the devil.

Regardless I love his music and stage performances.
you have a discerning Spirit.. your profile pics.. what about that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:57am On Mar 30
Irrelevant matters
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Devaro: 9:00am On Mar 30
Nigeria and Benin pikins. You dey do well. Doh
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Justiceleague1: 9:01am On Mar 30
My people,my niggasss..
Young niggasss...
Waa Eko edian...
#EdoNimose
#Edonuzomo

Always,Oba gha tor'kpere

1 Like

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Snowx: 9:02am On Mar 30
If not for Jenzies who gonna listen to all these meaningless songs with useless lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by ComeToJesus: 9:08am On Mar 30
He should avoid Shallipopi and stay clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Firstcitizen: 9:10am On Mar 30
I don't understand how people listen to the crap Shalipopi dishes out. Pure crap

2 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Usenokpevbo: 9:10am On Mar 30
folake4u:

Lol.

Igbanke is in Edo State.

Rest.
Do not play into their hands, it is not true. Always ask for proof, anybody that stayed around Ekenhuan road from 2013 to 2019 should know Rema, his family is a proper knitted Benin family, little wonder you see him talking about his art display and all as reflecting the bat culture in Benin even though he left Bini in 2019 at the age of 19 as an innocent young man. What about how he gloriously displayed Bini art even at the 02 arena.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Procashtips(m): 9:21am On Mar 30
Ejanlaa:

Saying thing like this is like writing Html code and expecting a farmer to understand
Break it down
Explain vibration in music to them and how vibration affect ur soul

Davido, Psquare, Flavour, TY Savage, Yemi Alade, Phyno, Fela, Femi, Olisa debe, Oliver D cook, and all the known music guys are on this table of just these 2?

Ugwuoke347:

"Flee from evil, and pay heed unto the thing that is right." So says the Psalmist.

"Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts."

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Trustedpronet: 9:27am On Mar 30
Ugwuoke347:

What will you call kidnapper, bandits, ritualist and armed robbers, jihadist. Even king Solomon talk about breast in the bible. Jealousy go kill you sir
Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by blowjohn(m): 9:29am On Mar 30
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIeYqLcACQ?si=XTM4F1WK4EkY1uly

Fast-rising international star Rema made a visit to his hometown in Benin City for the first time in six years.

The Mavin prodigy who broke into the scene in 2019 with his hit song Dumebi hasn't been home until now.

A video of him, Shallipopi and other accomplice arriving Benin city as made its way to the internet. In the video israel Dmw could also be spotted with them as they all storm Benin city and was given a warm welcome.

Source: Mazitundeednut @IG

I don't know which is more annoying! The blogger talking over the video like someone high on codeine or Remas funny oversized jeans

2 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by osothermal(m): 9:32am On Mar 30
FalthELEFAN:
They are repressing us well.
Representatin
They be witches and wizards? Na you dem dey press and repress

1 Like

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by folake4u(f): 9:32am On Mar 30
Usenokpevbo:
Do not play into their hands, it is not true. Always ask for proof, anybody that stayed around Ekenhuan road from 2013 to 2019 should know Rema, his family is a proper knitted Benin family, little wonder you see him talking about his art display and all as reflecting the bat culture in Benin even though he left Bini in 2019 at the age of 19 as an innocent young man. What about how he gloriously displayed Bini art even at the 02 arena.

It appears you didn't comprehend what exactly I was saying.

I never disputed Rema being a Benin boy.

I was only clarifying that Igbanke is also in Edo State. Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by blowjohn(m): 9:34am On Mar 30
That Remas last video, drenched in blood had me thinking the guy has put his hands in something evil.

Frm love songs to songs about being untouchable.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by MrJames007: 9:35am On Mar 30
Can you post useful news? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:36am On Mar 30
Trustedpronet:

What will you call kidnapper, bandits, ritualist and armed robbers, jihadist. Even king Solomon talk about breast in the bible. Jealousy go kill you sir

You are a fool!

Get out of here and go splash about in the mud.

You think I have time for empty vessels?

People who continually reject truth and constantly mock correction?

A people lost to waywardness and to filth!

A generation going to Hell and rejoicing about it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi by Ezmans: 9:37am On Mar 30
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIeYqLcACQ?si=XTM4F1WK4EkY1uly

Fast-rising international star Rema made a visit to his hometown in Benin City for the first time in six years.

The Mavin prodigy who broke into the scene in 2019 with his hit song Dumebi hasn't been home until now.
Ok in
A video of him, Shallipopi and other accomplice arriving Benin city as made its way to the internet. In the video israel Dmw could also be spotted with them as they all storm Benin city and was given a warm welcome.

Source: Mazitundeednut @IG
a whole six years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer / Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.