Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) (863 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) by damilola4162(m): 9:00am On Mar 30
Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo along with her husband Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa, recently unveiled their son's face, Newspremises reports.

This joyful revelation was shared on Instagram through heartwarming family photos, capturing precious moments of their holiday season in December 2023, complete with a festive Christmas tree in the background.

In her caption, Mercy Chinwo expressed deep gratitude to God, acknowledging His continuous grace in their lives.

The couple, who tied the knot in August 2022, joyfully welcomed their son into the world in October 2023. See more pictures HERE

In other news, Mercy Chinwo took to social media to send a kind letter to her husband, Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa, upon their baby’s arrival.

Recall that the singer celebrated the birth of her first child on October 27 with a music video titled “You Do This One”.

The first-time mom claimed that God had given her a husband because He was aware of her incapacity to manage life alone.

She praised her husband for paying close attention to every little detail regarding her. She thanked him for always being a good example, sharing his knowledge, and making sure she became a better person.

Mercy expressed her thankfulness for the newcomer to their lives and reaffirmed her love for her spouse and the father of her kid.

She wrote;

“God knew I couldn’t do life alone, so He gave me you, @theofficialblessed. It’s how you pay attention to every little detail for me; thank you for always leading, teaching, and ensuring I become a better version of myself. We are grateful for the gift of you in our lives.

We love you, Daddy, Aka Sweet”.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/popular-gospel-singer-mercy-chinwo-and-her-husband-pastor-blessed-unveil-their-babys-face-for-the-first-timephotos/

1 Like

Re: Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) by Sirmwill: 9:01am On Mar 30
The Husband should still do DNA Test oo 😑
Re: Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) by damilola4162(m): 9:01am On Mar 30
Beautiful
Re: Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) by damilola4162(m): 9:20am On Mar 30
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Nfplmod
Re: Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 9:44am On Mar 30
Congratulations to them both.My favourite singer Mercy has paid her dues diligently in the Vineyard of God and He rewarded her with an American based Godly Husband and a baby boy as first fruit.
Compound hybridised failures and losers like the progenitor of the first comment will still look for pathetic ways to badmouth her.
Failures will always rant over someone's good fortune, because they know they can never get to the success apex of the blessed individual they badmouth.
May God continue to empower and strengthen them both.
Haters can go and stand before a speeding train for all I care.
Re: Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:33am On Mar 30
Someone said the child looks like .... grin cheesy grin
Re: Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) by Sirmwill: 12:11pm On Mar 31
Nlfpmod
Re: Singer Mercy Chinwo And Husband, Pastor Blessed, Unveil Their Baby’s(photos) by Sirmwill: 12:14pm On Mar 31
Chukwuka319:
Congratulations to them both.My favourite singer Mercy has paid her dues diligently in the Vineyard of God and He rewarded her with an American based Godly Husband and a baby boy as first fruit.
Compound hybridised failures and losers like the progenitor of the first comment will still look for pathetic ways to badmouth her.
Failures will always rant over someone's good fortune, because they know they can never get to the success apex of the blessed individual they badmouth.
May God continue to empower and strengthen them both.
Haters can go and stand before a speeding train for all I care.

How would you describe a failure

Someone who does not know advice from "Badmouthing" 🤷

(1) (Reply)

Q&A: Students Fight Star Actor Over Babe / Madonna 'to Adopt Second Child' / Kenny Martins Charged With 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.