Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) (45619 Views)

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by ezegenigbonine: 1:51pm On Mar 30
And it fit them die
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Blaze14k: 1:51pm On Mar 30
Alphamentips:

You seem to underestimate the act of war being waged online against oppositions. To win a political post in the Federal level in 9ja is war. And warriors take leave nothing to chance. Everything is a perfectly orchestrated move

Just like online warriors waging h8 campaign against oppositions

Stop using that word "war" you are clearly bastardising it.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by joba4luv: 1:53pm On Mar 30
Paraman:
Obidients will still cry for this ones when the military start bombing them

Listen to a discharged Aro psychiatry hospital patient
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by YourKarma: 1:54pm On Mar 30
AzizG550:
People with rocket launchers, RPGs and AKs are called bandits?

Leave these fools to keep calling them bandits as if they're some petty thieves.
Nigerians tend to be incredibly daft. These terrorists are preparing and amassing ammo for an all-out war but some foolish lots think it's best to call them "bandits".

I honestly pity Nigerians. It's going to be a bloodbath
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Free2Fly: 1:58pm On Mar 30
LocalFARMERS:
This is hilarious. Fulani Bandits used Police Camouflage to sew native Clothes. I wonder what the Police authority will say about this grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypFm-_FnQJA

Those hypocritical yoruba bigots won't call for their destruction now because these ones are their slave-masters

Let them use the same energy they used in calling for genocide in delta state to call on the biased security agents to go after these bastard criminals.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 2:01pm On Mar 30
Alphamentips:

You seem to underestimate the act of war being waged online against oppositions. To win a political post in the Federal level in 9ja is war. And warriors take leave nothing to chance. Everything is a perfectly orchestrated move

Just like online warriors waging h8 campaign against oppositions
I'm a brutal woman warrior. I'm equal to the task. Anybody wey price must buy.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:01pm On Mar 30
GOVERNORR:
Question is where did they get it from

Through Niger republic, Mali , Libya , Chad and some from our military.

Because nobody can tell me , that our military is not involve is this shit.....

This country is finish , na patapata e remain.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 2:03pm On Mar 30
LocalFARMERS:

Wetin bring Obidients inside this one
Paraman regrets voting tinubu, so he's left with nothing but to bark at obidients every time.

Boy!These bandits be like "tinubu, you can't do jack to us". See them smiling at the camera.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 2:04pm On Mar 30
buharibanjo:
Folice opicer
Hahaha πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Matrixoba: 2:07pm On Mar 30
Must we politicize everything
Why the waste of time?
Let the bombing begin.
Let's face the truth. With this, the country is under siege. Do you agree with me?
Paraman:
Obidients will still cry for this ones when the military start bombing them
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Blue3k(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30
That's pretty 😍 nice. I want one. I'm glad I don't live in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by CodeTemplar: 2:12pm On Mar 30
Aso Ebi
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by victorclean(f): 2:12pm On Mar 30
Ebin npa wa people, see your life. Oba was killed yet you remain in cowardice
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by HisXLNC1: 2:15pm On Mar 30
ezugegere:
Who can interpret what he's saying?
They are saying, "in this country, if you don't carry arms no body will recognize, notice or vouch for you like that former minister did. No promise for law-abiding citizens. Law-abiding citizens be mumu".
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30
Killerofpigs:
After killing OBAs in Yoruba land. They do skits, and Sunday IGBOHO and GANI ADAMs will be issuing Foolish warnings.

GOD BLESSS IPOB
GOD BLESS ESN
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

God bless ipob indeed?

Who killed Those VIP in East, till date dey still give your women doggy in Enugu and anambra

Na to brag of one useless ipob that are more concerned with cannibalizing your men while using the little virgin in East as fortification of their fake juju

Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Babangidapikin: 2:19pm On Mar 30
cool At least they're original..no be every thing we go dey copy Western nation ..Amotekun take note , I want to be seeing the Yoruba fila on your head abi your leopard na oyinbo base.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 2:23pm On Mar 30
Almaiga:

He is sending a message to someone that attacked him on TikTok.
So they are even on TikTok?
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Richyfj(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30
This is a terrorist not bandit..
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 2:24pm On Mar 30
sylve11:
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Nice outfits.

See bandits dey tiktok, our military and police nor fit get them.

cool
But if I abuse tinubu for making life difficult for the common man, his zombies will threaten me with tracking down.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by EdiskyHarry: 2:33pm On Mar 30
Nice outfit
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Honestey: 2:38pm On Mar 30
RIP to at least one police man for those animals to get that cloth
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by ogagun1: 2:41pm On Mar 30
There is actually nothing like police camouflage, that blue cloth is just uniform. The essence of camo is to blend with a particular environment which is why tbe army has different shades like desert camo. Please where does s blue uniform camouflage except the sky, it's just pure inferiority complex
LocalFARMERS:
This is hilarious. Fulani Bandits used Police Camouflage to sew native Clothes. I wonder what the Police authority will say about this grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypFm-_FnQJA
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by sonofsteven: 2:42pm On Mar 30
ldab:
Look at the school kids terrorizing over 200 million people

Even a day old with a gun in his or her hand,can frighten a hefty body builder

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/smTQmbAtKiLryBzV9
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by MuslimIgbo: 2:42pm On Mar 30
Killerofpigs:
After killing OBAs in Yoruba land. They do skits, and Sunday IGBOHO and GANI ADAMs will be issuing Foolish warnings.

GOD BLESSS IPOB
GOD BLESS ESN
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

Lol
Shameless people
How many dem don kill for Enugu?
Don't you get tired of mumuness?
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by HRMK: 2:46pm On Mar 30
Killerofpigs:

GOD BLESSS IPOB
GOD BLESS ESN
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

YOU MEAN NOBODY WAS KILLED IN THE EAST BY FULANI HERDSMEN?DEY PLAY!
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by ManDemMaCall(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30
Bumbo Clat Babylon!

Those bloody nuisance get mind no be small o!
No be RPG dam dey play with so shocked

I Knew d Shenanigans I went 2ru b4 I got diz old Kala Wey dey my hand!
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Almaiga: 2:59pm On Mar 30
SisterAnn:
So they are even on TikTok?

Yes
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Almaiga: 3:00pm On Mar 30
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Your brothers abi.....
Warn them ooo....

Ok
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 3:02pm On Mar 30
ogagun1:

There is actually nothing like police camouflage, that blue cloth is just uniform. The essence of camo is to blend with a particular environment which is why tbe army has different shades like desert camo. Please where does s blue uniform camouflage except the sky, it's just pure inferiority complex

Police camouflage is how they identify that particular Uniform. Whenever you think or know doesn't matter.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 3:04pm On Mar 30
SisterAnn:
Paraman regrets voting tinubu, so he's left with nothing but to bark at obidients every time.

Boy!These bandits be like "tinubu, you can't do jack to us". See them smiling at the camera.

grin grin take am easy on them
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 3:04pm On Mar 30
Almaiga:

Yes
The audacity!
But when I abuse the urinating machine here, you people will threaten me with hunting down. Why can't they hunt down those guys too?
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 3:06pm On Mar 30
ogagun1:

Can you show us the real police camo here so we can spot the obvious difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.