Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) (45580 Views)

Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 3:09pm On Mar 30
LocalFARMERS:

grin grin take am easy on them
I will not o
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by eddie7: 3:10pm On Mar 30
The issue of camouflage misuse was why the NSCDC was banned from using that very beautiful camouflage but see what bandits have turned that of NPF into. I'm waiting for the agbada and bikini versions
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:16pm On Mar 30
We will see if the corrupt Nigerian Police Force would go after the terrorist Fulanis for misusing its camouflage.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by kalufelix(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30
I wonder what the team "God bless nigeria" will say on this one... the nigg-a-area is a goner..know this and have peace..
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by billyG(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30
They got it from their stores,where did they get rpg, machine guns?
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30
Security agents not neutral, not federal... infiltrated and compromised. That's why fulani terrorists are growing and shooting out new wings everyday. If they were fought like others, the country wouldn't be in this mess. And, until that is done, Nigeria has no future.
That's why it should be strange for a reasonable person to observe that some want to die fighting to claim Aso Rock while all is set to take away their existence and posterity from them.

Just some days ago some fellows from southwest and southeast were musing the idea of more states when agriculture has been made impossible by fulani terrorists and communities are being uprooted and repossessed by them. They are just carrying on like thoughtless humans put under a spell.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Olabode211: 3:58pm On Mar 30
make we sell nigeria and share the money abi.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by emperor4love(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30
See how the are proud of been bandit nd nothing is happening only yahoo way south the do,all hail is bent,oyibo money ooh no be Nigeria all forces are after average yahoo boy in South,the will use dss,efcc,ndlea,police army,and intimidate them,to make it worst even ur own people will ask dem to burn u nd kill u,u tell me this bandit way fine like dis don't know or aware that if caught de will be release and rehabilitate with huge money den call it empowerment or amnesty how many ,how many yahoo youth hv de giving amnesty in south,south should wake up in this aspect pls ,not am in support of crime but if kidnapping Carries very heavy punishment, how will the venture into kidnapping, som hv collected our work in nddc,nnpc,cbn, yet e no do,south should not wake, up keep sleeping
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by igbosarejews(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30
Angelfrost:
They are the most untouchable and elite citizens of this contraption called Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu and his gang didn't do a quarter of these atrocious and abominable acts before they were proscribed as terrorists and hunted down with the full strength of the nation's security apparatus.
ESN was formed to counter this guy's from Funta Jalon, not to have their way in Southeast.
Nigeria, Government saw that the lives of these elite bandits are in danger in the hands of ESN, that is why they hurriedly started war against ESN, to protect these terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by nedekid: 4:47pm On Mar 30
Living soft life. When broke, they block a highway, kidnap and collect a couple hundred millions, pick the choicest maidens amongst the victims for keeps, then continue their "goodtime".
Their bloda, former oga at the top heavily empowered them. undecided
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Chummynoni(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30
LoL. This is the height of ridicule to the Nigerian police force. Our police force is the best in the whole world, they will track this bandits when they are done with VDM.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Almaiga: 5:31pm On Mar 30
SisterAnn:
The audacity!
But when I abuse the urinating machine here, you people will threaten me with hunting down. Why can't they hunt down those guys too?

You are free to insult anyone. This insecurity don tire us
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30
But this is police camouflage
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by SisterAnn(f): 5:34pm On Mar 30
Almaiga:

You are free to insult anyone. This insecurity don tire us
It is well.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Growing(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30
When I saw the police uniform in native style on that guy's body, I couldn't help but laugh.

BUT IT IS NOT FUNNY.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30
grin
Ozommadu:

Is this your display of fuulishness hereditary
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Elsueno: 7:15pm On Mar 30
eddie7:
The issue of camouflage misuse was why the NSCDC was banned from using that very beautiful camouflage but see what bandits have turned that of NPF into. I'm waiting for the agbada and bikini versions

This isn't a 'native' attire, it's actually a uniform style used by isis terrorists abroad, Nigeria & by boko haram grin
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Goodlady(f): 7:25pm On Mar 30
Killerofpigs:
After killing OBAs in Yoruba land. They do skits, and Sunday IGBOHO and GANI ADAMs will be issuing Foolish warnings.

GOD BLESSS IPOB
GOD BLESS ESN
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

DSS see meat. Very fat one!

Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by comodo: 7:44pm On Mar 30
thelegend1:
This is how you know Govt, anti-terror agencies and law enforcement are handling this issue with kid gloves or are in on it.

ALL THOSE PHONES TAKING THOSE PICS CAN BE TRACKED WITHIN A 200 METRES RADIUS.
The tik tok handle is even visible.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Bakrabas: 8:13pm On Mar 30
techub:
How did we end up with these people in the same country...

Blame it on Lord Lugard that forcefully merged different cultures without considering the consequences in the name of amalgamation
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30
LocalFARMERS:
This is hilarious. Fulani Bandits used Police Camouflage to sew native Clothes. I wonder what the Police authority will say about this grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypFm-_FnQJA
na their brothers in the police force give them
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Exceed15: 8:46pm On Mar 30
Paraman:
Obidients will still cry for this ones when the military start bombing them

I no be obidient at all.. but u Bleep up for dis one .. what's the correlation?
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Exceed15: 8:47pm On Mar 30
Adejobi over to you
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Greigns: 9:18pm On Mar 30
So sad,most of these items are sold at the police offices and even civilians walk in to buy without proper Identity.. someone complain of it and even hard to approach one of the sale desk officer ,and all she said is that it's not within her control.. he walk away sad.. proper record and data capture should be made and accounted for on issues that regards security
I pray Nigeria succeed..I love my land..God preserve the force and the president as we pray along.. Amen
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by kessler53(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30
ldab:
Look at the school kids terrorizing over 200 million people
what a shame on Nigerian government
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by OvertheTop(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30
buharibanjo:
Folice opicer

LWAKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by OvertheTop(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30
Almaiga:
This is hillarious. I wonder what the IGP will say about this grin

Our Phone is Off...we still dey charge Am!
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by palsenator(m): 4:22am On Mar 31
LocalFARMERS:
This is hilarious. Fulani Bandits used Police Camouflage to sew native Clothes. I wonder what the Police authority will say about this grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypFm-_FnQJA

One thing is eternally established except we are just playing politics with the blood of the innocents... Fulani are the real bandits
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Johnjustice: 6:16am On Mar 31
These ones are in the bush living like animals. States should look out for fulanis coming in, some Fulani bandits after kidnapping will go to other states to enjoy their loot in disguise. Any Fulani should be a suspect.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by Almaiga: 7:18am On Mar 31
OvertheTop:

Our Phone is Off...we still dey charge Am!

grin this excuse is expected
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by stevups(m): 11:03am On Mar 31
ValCon888:
These terrorists are the true owners of Nigeria.

They are the only ones that can carry AK47 along a busy city road while herding their cows - which by the way, has more value to them than human life.

They are just pretending. They are endangered species. Their population is below 3million. If one tribe in Nigeria rises up against them, they will be wiped off within a week.
Re: Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) by eddie7: 4:20pm On Mar 31
Elsueno:

This isn't a 'native' attire, it's actually a uniform style used by isis terrorists abroad, Nigeria & by boko haram grin

Ok, that's an addition. Kindly send me photo samples of the ones you mentioned. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.