Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

"King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled (55884 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30
Well, pancreatic cancer can be treated by removing the pancreas or the diseased part...assuming it has not metastasised.

We shall see.

4 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by dabonny(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30
GistMedia0:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/king-charles-funeral-plans-unveiled-131200834.html

Exactly one of the reasons I respect people from western world than Africans, especially Nigerians, they face the reality and have this sharp mind to think straight, Imagine if this should happen to a king on the throne in Nigeria, you dare not mention anything related to his death while he is still bedridden even when he is in comma.

Even the Olakulehin of Ibadan who is believed to be the next Olubadan on queue, the man has not been seeing for a public appearance since the demise of the last Olubadan, rumour had it that the man has been seriously I'll but his family members and some desperados seem to be more interested in the man becoming a king than for him to regain his health, we crave for post and power as if we will live with it forever on this planet earth

4 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Saladdin: 1:00pm On Mar 30
shadrach77:

I heard another prophecy that it will be Prince Harry (surprisingly) who will be the next king

I saw the prediction too. It's possible, but according to the amended law, he might not be invited back into the house. Also, only a Prince(ess) who lives within the UK can become a monarch.

Though anything can happen but you see him and his uncle, Prince Andrew e go hard for dem o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Chasito(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30
Pastor Chris oyahkilomeh can still raise him from death, no need to panick
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by onadana: 1:00pm On Mar 30
dominique:
I feel so bad for him. Cancer is the last thing that I would ever wish upon my worst enemy sad

It's sad,painful...but the realisation that you are dying gives a lot of comfort and peace,though painful your family too knows the end is near.Far more better than sudden or unexpected death....ah..I spoke to him..now ooo I saw him yesterday...he just left my place that to me is more painful.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by sunsweet33: 1:01pm On Mar 30
Smartguyboy:

Former Queen really wasted this man time as a king
Now William Will enjoy throne more.

Not exactly true, she couldn’t come down from that oche eze on time cos dude was too irresponsible.

In fact at 75 he could have abdicated straight to William if not that their family is too dysfunctional.

4 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by dominique(f): 1:01pm On Mar 30
emmyN:
King Harry of Britain next

No it's William, he will be king William the 6th

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by enemyofprogress: 1:03pm On Mar 30
dominique:
I feel so bad for him. Cancer is the last thing that I would ever wish upon my worst enemy sad
especially pancake cancer. People should stop applying pancakes on their faces so as to prevent it.

Good morning ma
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30
sunsweet33:

Not exactly true, she couldn’t come down from that oche eze on time cos dude was too irresponsible.

In fact at 75 he could have abdicated straight to William if not that their family is too dysfunctional.

More like she had a strong sense of something called 'duty'.

Also, the last king to abdicate was viewed as a piece of trash for doing so . HIs brother, niece and relatives took note.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by LeyeWrites: 1:04pm On Mar 30
Long years of cannibalism has its effect. Mostly, Adrenochrome abuse.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On Mar 30
Smartguyboy:

why him too no prepare something for her?after all snipper no too cost for there

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Josbreed: 1:05pm On Mar 30
When this man was coronated, I said it in my mind that he would not exceed 5 years on the throne. I could not voice it out make e no be like say I be prophet of doom.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by abba190: 1:05pm On Mar 30
dominique:
we will all die of something

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30
Smartguyboy:

Go and read what happened to Edward the eighth and how he was viewed as being irresponsible after abdicating....and you go see why English monarchs dey siddon on throne till they die.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Mar 30
dabonny:

Exactly one of the reasons I respect people from western world than Africans, especially Nigerians, they face the reality and have this sharp mind to think straight, Imagine if this should happen to a king on the throne in Nigeria, you dare not mention anything related to his death while he is still bedridden even when he is in comma.

Even the Olakulehin of Ibadan who is believed to be the next Olubadan on queue, the man has not been seeing for a public appearance since the demise of the last Olubadan, rumour had it that the man has been seriously I'll but his family members and some desperados seem to be more interested in the man becoming a king than for him to regain his health, we crave for post and power as if we will live with it forever on this planet earth
well written
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30
Josbreed:

When this man was coronated, I said it in my mind that he would not exceed 5 years on the throne. I could not voice it out make e no be like say I be prophet of doom.

Well like my late maternal grandfather used to say, once you pass 70, you are on borrowed time whether you like it or not. ( The man himself reached 89).
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Mar 30
Josbreed:

you too dey fear jo
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by jeromestarks: 1:07pm On Mar 30
Short lived the king.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30
dabonny:

Well it always wasn't like that.

Lizzie Windsor's papa, Bertie Windsor was. It told he had lung cancer before he died because it was then viewed as good practice not to tell people who had cancer that they had it.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by ademasta(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30
This life sha

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by SageOddy: 1:09pm On Mar 30
meum:
This cancer get cure. The only problem be say oyinbo no gree accept am. Na chemo dem believe.

Wishing the king a wonderful reign for the remaining two years.

What is the cure precisely.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
why him too no prepare something for her?after all snipper no too cost for there

Would you do the same for your parents?

4 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by MT: 1:11pm On Mar 30
GistMedia0:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/king-charles-funeral-plans-unveiled-131200834.html

Fake news.

Check the source.

No british news or mainstream news jumps on the news.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Harrynight(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30
Freshtruth:
If na Africa man now we go dey connect am to witch craft grin

It's actually witchcraft bro

Camilla is bad News

Another Man’s Wife has never been Queen of England
The Covenant God Almighty has with the Kings and Queens of England is strong
It is rejecting Camilla

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by sunsweet33: 1:13pm On Mar 30
nairalanda1:

More like she had a strong sense of something called 'duty'.

Also, the last king to abdicate was viewed as a piece of trash for doing so . HIs brother, niece and relatives took note.

We are saying the same thing, she felt that duty cos she had a better reputation than Charles. If not, staying until the age of 90-something couldnt have been necessary.

The last guy abdicated for a totally different reason which caused him to be viewed as “trash” as you put it. Not that he was “trashed” just because he abdicated.

i wish him al the best anyway since pancreatic cancer is notoriously aggressive. I wonder how they didn’t manage to catch it on time with all those royal doctors walking around there, nawa o

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Antoeni(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30
Valar Morghilis
RIP in Advance
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by nairalanda1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30
sunsweet33:

We are saying the same thing, she felt that duty cos she had a better reputation than Charles. If not, staying until the age of 90-something couldnt have been necessary.

The last guy abdicated for a totally different reason which caused him to be viewed as “trash” as you put it. Not that he was “trashed” just because he abdicated.

i wish him al the best anyway since pancreatic cancer is notoriously aggressive. I wonder how they didn’t manage to catch it on time with all those royal doctors walking around there, nawa o

Even then most British people view abdication with a lot of distaste.

After all Lizzie Windsor's papa could have abdicated as he too was not in good health either for much of the last 2 years of his reign
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by GOFRONT(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30
God pls keep king charles and take away the other graduate from Chicago....
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On Mar 30
nairalanda1:

Would you do the same for your parents?
nothing to gain from their death. Use your brain and stop asking stupid question.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by JetApartment: 1:17pm On Mar 30
SeeWahala:
For real? So gradually all who witnessed and pushed for the dissolution of Biafra will go and join ojukwu in the afterlife to continue the battle from where it stopped shocked

No more allies or help from other tribes or countries grin the fight go sweet die

You are indeed sick.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by lanre316: 1:17pm On Mar 30
Righteousness2:
Cancer is moimoi matter for the Great God of Chosen.
Distance is not a barrier.
Connect live right now to the program, GOD'S COVENANT OF PEACE AND BLESSINGS going on live right now at the Lord's Chosen Revival ground in Lagos Nigeria.
It is a 2 day ptogram .Today and Tommorrow 30th- 31st March 2024.

Youtube: CHOSEN TV OFFICIAL.

The GOD of CHOSEN is certified, tested and Proven to give you Genuie SALVATION, Smash all forms of sickness, Bondages, diseases , yokes , etc and Turn your Sorrows to JOY.

Dem don put your brain inside freezer.

Your pastor dey treat himself at best best hospitals in the world while mugus like you die from diseases by thinking one miracle will cure you.

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:17pm On Mar 30
Jesus went to the cross for this kind reason. If King Charles will believe on the resurrection power of King Jesus then he can be healed of whatever ailments no matter what it's called.

Someone should tell him that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.