Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

"No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones (49398 Views)

Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) / Google Foldable Smartphone Patent Leaks Online – It Folds Like A Book / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by YourGFsnatcher: 3:55pm On Mar 30
jetguy:
Nigerians would be glorified other countries creativity in stupidity way instead of finding ways to meet up with them in term of productivity...
Tuee...
Finally!!! A Blackman with full sense! I get disgusted when we have made ourselves apex consumers and bottom producers. What a shame. When others are thinking of producing latest tech ours is to brag who's the best consumer

2 Likes

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by femi4: 3:55pm On Mar 30
GistMedia0:
In a display of status and tech prowess, Nigerian elites and "big boys" have set a new standard for entry into exclusive gatherings: owning a Samsung Fold. This luxurious foldable device, with its hefty price tag, has become the latest must-have accessory among the country's elite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AbtuaOkmRc
childish

Billgate , Mark or Elon won't do this
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by hollas2jnr(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30
schoolboymatt:
ask them wetin dem they carry that phone do

e no fit pass call and WhatsApp cry cry

Plus none of dem even dey Forbes List
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by IPDGP: 3:59pm On Mar 30
[quote author=EdoBoy90 post=129185035][/quote]

Mr am not poor oooo, this social media no need to be making mouth
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by Thevoicenew1: 3:59pm On Mar 30
JUST IN: Davido has just launched Faculty of Music and Arts in International University of East Africa, Kampala, Uganda

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9I4ar-L00
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by Grandmisty: 4:00pm On Mar 30
NA only Nigeria dey turn things into status symbol.

For Korea wey dem dey make am , nobody send

Nigerians and greed comot eye for another person thing. U will always want to compare yourself with others why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by Omoawoke: 4:02pm On Mar 30
NoahHadNoArk:
This is very proper and apt

Because one day that device will take us all to heaven.

Let’s keep…
…..It
Up!

Hahahah
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by kingbee90: 4:02pm On Mar 30
xpressionx:
Team Samsung.

But a mans worth is not by the phone he uses.

My younger sis uses 14 pro max, me that pays the bill still manages my 12 like that.

How was your younger sister able to afford 14 pro max & she doesn't pay bills?

I hope it is not what ayam thinking.....

1 Like

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by pansophist(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30
So them no go allow me wey dey use techno enter like this? poverty bahd

God when cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by JooEeL(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30
perfectsusanoo:
Big boys that are insignificant to the grand scheme of tinz. Pride in the usage of foreign products.
Nonsense!

We cant build a single fone yet but are proud to be saying 'big boys'...

So the guys that manufacture these things, how should they now term themselves??

Blacks are just stupid, and they take time to recognise their stupidity. This is what gets on my nerves.

3 Likes

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by TLAX: 4:09pm On Mar 30
Nazgul:
I watched a Korean movie on Netflix (we're all dead) their high school kids were making drones. And to them it was nothing. Most of these phones and other gadgets we worship here, you'd be shocked that even their high school kids use them and they don't make noise about it.

Here in Nigeria all we do is to flunt what other hard working countries make. In fact you're classified as a big boy whenever you publicly flunt gadgets that even teenagers over there can easily afford.

Do you think if innoson had a car assemble plant in Korea, Korean owners of his cars would be squealing like coven witches for owning an African car?

A lot of Africans are still suffering from slave mentality. Regardless of how wealthy they are.

I can't put it any better.

2 Likes

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by Acidosis(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30
The things that excite Africans 😪

Ask them how they made their money, and wait for responses like Hotels, Clubs, Guest House, and Bar. It must be related to sex and noise making.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by etrange: 4:19pm On Mar 30
NoahHadNoArk:

Let’s keep…
…..It
Up!

It's not like the phone you used to type this will take you to heaven, but you still got it anyway, and that's because you can afford it. It's only when rich men get the one they can afford y'all remember it won't take them to heaven.

1 Like

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by perfectsusanoo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30
JooEeL:

We cant build a single fone yet but are proud to be saying 'big boys'...

So the guys that manufacture these things, how should they now term themselves??

Blacks are just stupid, and they take time to recognise their stupidity. This is what gets on my nerves.
True. Worthless to their people. All round.

1 Like

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30
GODPUNISHALABI:
Continue crying those mehn wey u see for that video na just 0.5 percent of men wey don turn all una papa to tenant for una land
come and see what we are doing to them in IKWERRE land, we don pursue una great grandfathers, we don pursue una Grand fathers, your father's and NWA NWA unu, for ikwerre land... We even started from ojukwu... Did you even see what our OGA kpatakpata WIKE did to you guys in oyigbo?... We no be una mates grin

1 Like

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by CluelessMODS: 4:24pm On Mar 30
GistMedia0:
In a display of status and tech prowess, Nigerian elites and "big boys" have set a new standard for entry into exclusive gatherings: owning a Samsung Fold. This luxurious foldable device, with its hefty price tag, has become the latest must-have accessory among the country's elite.

See wetin dem dey carry pose! Phone wey don spoil finish for my hand here! Irrelevant things are always pride and arrogance to Nigerians!
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30
GODPUNISHALABI:
Continue crying those mehn wey u see for that video na just 0.5 percent of men wey don turn all una papa to tenant for una land
we don't have any IPOB TERRORISTS in IKWERRE land...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by Sleekfingers: 4:26pm On Mar 30
IPDGP:
Na because u never get real money dey make those above me talking rubbish

So na Samsung fold phone will show that you have money abi?
There is something wrong with black race.
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by lovetterrison(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30
GistMedia0:

Men of Korean descents
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by YesDaddyTill203: 4:34pm On Mar 30
Been using the fold since fold 2. Love the big screen. Can't imagine using regular phones with normal size screen.
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by tfelicityk(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30
Another advert for the brand...
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by efemena5050(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30
Foolish idiots blacks and show off ...they produce yet to nothing but want to use all things .....
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by Originalsly: 4:39pm On Mar 30
Gathering of poor people with plenty money...... this is how most poor people behave when money come their way....... money can't buy class. No doubt ... the poor will be the ones celebrating this. Clowns everywhere.
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by noble2faith(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30
I don talk am before sey
1. IPhone na for yahoo boys
2. Samsung na for big men.
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by victorazy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30
When Igbo man is wealthy.
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by davit: 4:43pm On Mar 30
Phone we dey get flex issue. Still prefer the S23 ultra to the folds.
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by Pharaohny: 4:45pm On Mar 30
Team Samsung yeah , that's how we roll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by IPDGP: 4:46pm On Mar 30
Sleekfingers:

So na Samsung fold phone will show that you have money abi?
There is something wrong with black race.

When u get money , u use expensive things, no just phones

1 Like

Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by y3mi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30
jetguy:
Nigerians would be glorified other countries creativity in stupidity way instead of finding ways to meet up with them in term of productivity...
Tuee...
For where? When oppressors disguised as politicians are dashing an hermaphrodite N5M per month, inducing poverty as their yearly manifesto to cause more hunger on an already starved population, so they can be swayed to vote in a fake election process that bears no accountability not transparency. Such a system can not allow even the bright minds in the darkness to invent or innovate, such mind would be scolded for even trying and advised to seek out shortcut to monetary breakthrough, use the ill gotten funds to purchase materials stuff imported from abroad to intimidate his fellows in order to show class status.

LeeSmart:
Most of una wey dey complain above me, if una get de resources na una go first buy am... nigerians nd castigating other persons way above them na like 5&6.
Listen st3wp1d, no one ever said nobody shouldnt buy it if you've got the money. What's been stated is - Nigerians materialistic craze in a country of untold hardship is absurd and senseless. All for the sake of intimidating others and feeding their ego. An old friend of mine in US told me, those exotic cars Nigerians drool and pray to heaven to buy are not coveted in America.

Nazgul:
I watched a Korean movie on Netflix (we're all dead) their high school kids were making drones. And to them it was nothing. Most of these phones and other gadgets we worship here, you'd be shocked that even their high school kids use them and they don't make noise about it.

Here in Nigeria all we do is to flunt what other hard working countries make. In fact you're classified as a big boy whenever you publicly flunt gadgets that even teenagers over there can easily afford.

Do you think if innoson had a car assemble plant in Korea, Korean owners of his cars would be squealing like coven witches for owning an African car?

A lot of Africans are still suffering from slave mentality. Regardless of how wealthy they are.
The Range Rover Nigerians were hyping at one time was uselessed as if it's nothing in a 2012 movie whose title I can't recall as of
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by TYCO77: 4:50pm On Mar 30
[color=#000099][/color]
NoahHadNoArk:

Let’s keep…
…..It
Up!

Sarcasm. grin grin grin
Re: "No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones by InvertedHammer: 4:52pm On Mar 30
/

Poverty mindset is a bastard!

Imagine flaunting phone of $1500 as a status symbol.

Well, I guess they know their target audience.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nokia Phone Saves Owner's Life By Stopping A Bullet (photos) / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.