Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* (49744 Views)

Xiaomi Compilation Thread Updated / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Vibesking(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2020
The previous Xiaomi thread was deleted probably due to a breach of one of Nairaland's rules.

Please guys, let's learn to accommodate each other's thoughts regardless of varied opinions.

This thread is intended to spur Xiaomi users to discuss, post questions and make inquiries about Xiaomi related products.

2 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Flytime: 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
Vibesking:
The previous Xiaomi thread was deleted probably due to a breach of one of Nairaland's rules.

Please guys, let's learn to accommodate each others' thoughts regardless of varied opinions.

This thread is intended to spur Xiaomi users to discuss, post questions and make inquiries on Xiaomi related products.

This is the second time the first was closing the thread.
I don't think the mods did the right thing as long as people are gathered in a place to share their opinions there will be arguments, that was the reason why the first one was closed according to one of the mods.That thread as gone a long way in helping people some may still go back to old pages from years back to learn about something that has been dealt with,maybe they probably broke a rule i'm not aware of.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ifabernard(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
Thread wey i still flex abt an hour ago? Idonbilivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
Xiaomi grin
This phone and itel dey confuse me tongue
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by MiVida(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
Rgade:
Xiaomi grin
This phone and itel dey confuse me tongue
I no go follow settle the matter oo...
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nltaliban(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2020
Omo, I wanted to refresh page so I could continue gist where I stopped

I saw the shocker. Not the first time sha, them go open am

2 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Vibesking(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2020
Flytime:
This is the second time the first was closing the thread.
I don't think the mods did the right thing as long as people are gathered in a place to share there opinions there will be arguments, that was the reason why the first one was closed according to one of the mods.That thread as gone a long way in helping people some may still go back to old pages from years back to learn about something that has been dealt with,maybe they probably broke a rule i'm not aware of.

It's quite unfortunate the thread had to be shut down. I can attest to the fact that the previous thread was indeed helpful. I benefited tremendously from the tweaks and discussions. It was like a solution centre for all Xiaomi related issues.

However, no need to cry over spilled milk. We move.

6 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jamesope04(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2020
The Mod who deleted the former get case to answer for heaven I swear. I wonder how the mod would feel if government decide to demolish the house he built from scratch overnight just because some of his tenants are throwing banters

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Sommyroy10: 8:14pm On May 29, 2020
Hi.
I would like to get a second phone for work,and I was recommended Xiaomi. What's the best Xiaomi I can purchase with a budget of 40k? Thanks

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Vibesking(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
Omo, I wanted to refresh page so I could continue gist where I stopped

I saw the shocker. Not the first time sha, them go open am

I kept refreshing.

I thought I was banned or mysteriously kicked out. Lol. It took me sometime to finally unravel what was going on.

3 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Nltaliban(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
Vibesking:

I kept refreshing.

I thought I was banned or mysteriously kicked out. Lol. It took me sometime to finally unravel what was going on.
grin grin
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by madgoat(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by madgoat(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2020
That thread can never be deleted. Its probably a glitch and would be up soon.

2 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Vibesking(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Hi.
I would like to get a second phone for work,and I was recommended Xiaomi. What's the best Xiaomi I can purchase with a budget of 40k? Thanks

Redmi 8 (4GB RAM + 64GB ROM) is about 47k. Available on Jumia.

3 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Beedehmee(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
That mod is probably a transsision fan.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Sommyroy10: 8:55pm On May 29, 2020
Vibesking:

Redmi 8 (4GB RAM + 64GB ROM) is about 47k. Available on Jumia.
Thanks bro, anything lower? I don't intend to pass my budget since the phone won't be my daily driver.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Thanks bro, anything lower? I don't intend to pass my budget since the phone won't be my daily driver.

Redmi 7a

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by kekilika: 9:05pm On May 29, 2020
We will be back...
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by bigtt76(f): 9:07pm On May 29, 2020
I doubt they deleted the old thread, it has so much resource in it to be deleted just like that. Please Seun, kindly help bring it back on. Sanitize the thread of all the bad eggs grin

4 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Degrezhaa: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
i can't believe that the original thread was deleted
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by losdiose(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2020
Vibesking:

I kept refreshing.

grin cheesy grin
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by losdiose(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
Delete the original thread ké?

How come?

How did it exist?

How did it form?

Abeg o, na my reference house be that o.

Baba Seun, e joor dakun ba bring back our thread.

Eshe sir

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Elslim: 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
Thread de on, thread no de oh

God bless ALHAJI LEI JUN smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by seunfly: 9:46pm On May 29, 2020
i know this thread will rise again.

i just call on xiaomi experts to drop all those vital info that makes the other thread so useful.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Angeboten(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2020
how do I delete videos from my note8 sdcard. it won't delete and it is asking for permission
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ib4real95(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2020
Bring back our thread angry
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by BEATNEST(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2020
ib4real95:
Bring back our thread angry
lol,I personally enjoy this phone sections for some reasons,but I won't be surprised according to what you guys are saying if the Tecno guys paid for the thread to be deleted.

8 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Miah05(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2020
Anyone with xiaomi redmi note 8 for sale? call or whatsapp: 07032421687
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ib4real95(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2020
BEATNEST:
lol,I personally enjoy this phone sections for some reasons,but I won't be surprised according to what you guys are saying if the Tecno guys paid for the thread to be deleted.
I don't want to beleive they paid to get the thread deleted. But if they actually did, thats a very big shame to the NL mods on this section. I doubt they did anyway. I hope the thread would be restored
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Angeboten(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2020
Failure44:
Have you tried granting the said permission?
yea I have tried that but to no avail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.