Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father (10697 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate / Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates / Sam Larry Says Mohbad Ghost Can Not Do Him Anything (trending Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father by texazzpete(m): 12:54am On Apr 01
Evercurious:

Now it's obvious that you re one of those that keep spreading false tales on issues they know nothing about embarrassing themselves on SM

GTFO.

Where are the false tales?

Did the man not take his son’s clothes and start wearing them?

Did he not bury his son in a hurried manner, in a small coffin?

Did he not rush to tell the press that his son dashed him his only plot of land? even though there’s no documentation to that effect?

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1554556-mohbads-father-finally-reveals-singer-hurriedly-buried-nigerians-react-what-a-shame/

If dem born your papa well, dispute any of these things I’ve posted here as false. Every single one is factual information. I double dare you to deny or dispute any of them.
Re: I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father by Evercurious(f): 4:14am On Apr 03
texazzpete:

GTFO.

Where are the false tales?

Did the man not take his son’s clothes and start wearing them?

Did he not bury his son in a hurried manner, in a small coffin?

Did he not rush to tell the press that his son dashed him his only plot of land? even though there’s no documentation to that effect?

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1554556-mohbads-father-finally-reveals-singer-hurriedly-buried-nigerians-react-what-a-shame/

If dem born your papa well, dispute any of these things I’ve posted here as false. Every single one is factual information. I double dare you to deny or dispute any of them.

As I said earlier, stop spreading false tales nor saying what you barely have the right info ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Is Producing His 1st TV Series / Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist / Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Nude For Kings Magazine [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.