Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates (14588 Views)

I Didn’t Ask Primeboy To Run Away, Says Mohbad’s Father / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Dagrin: Late Singer’s Mum Receives August Visitors On 10th Year Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by nlparrot: 3:25pm On Mar 29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNH3hXHVOH0?si=B87a87rDSqMWZNiI

The mother of the late Nigerian singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, also known as Mohbad, has once again addressed her son’s passing.

Recall that the fast-rising musician, aged 27, passed away on September 12, 2023, under unclear circumstances that have remained a mystery, prompting many to seek answers.
In a recent development, Mohbad’s mother further discussed her son’s death with Punch Newspapers, and the video of her interview circulated widely online.

In the viral clip, the late singer’s mother was seen in tears, pouring out curses on those she holds responsible for her child’s death. She vehemently stated that Mohbad’s killers would meet a similar fate as Judas did in the Bible, ending their own lives.
She said:

“It was God’s will for Judas to betray Jesus. Judas killed himself, that is the same way my child’s murderers will kill themselves.”

Speaking further, she recounted how her late son was her staunch defender, always standing up for her whenever his father attempted to cause trouble.

“Mohbad was the one who stood by me when his father threatened my life. He would always caution his father, that was in 2021.”

In the viral clip, Mohbad’s mother disclosed the role played by the late singer’s father in aiding one of the suspects involved in the case, Primeboy. She revealed how Mohbad’s dad reportedly instructed Primeboy to flee, shedding light on the father’s involvement in protecting the suspect.

According to her, Mohbad’s dad told her that he advised Primeboy to run away because he is a suspect in the case.

"After Mohbad’s burial when his father came back home, I asked him where Primeboy was since it was claimed that he’s the one who fought my son. Mohbad’s father said he told Primeboy to run away so that he won’t get arrested because he’s a suspect. I asked him how he could say such a thing.”

Source: Gossipmillnaija @IG

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by nlparrot: 3:25pm On Mar 29
The whole story still seems like a mystery

Guys let's engage and share our thoughts

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by hslbroker2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29
Make dem let this nigga rest in perfect peace at least

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Miller232: 3:34pm On Mar 29
nlparrot:

The mother of the late Nigerian singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, also known as Mohbad, has once again addressed her son’s passing.

Recall that the fast-rising musician, aged 27, passed away on September 12, 2023, under unclear circumstances that have remained a mystery, prompting many to seek answers.
In a recent development, Mohbad’s mother further discussed her son’s death with Punch Newspapers, and the video of her interview circulated widely online.

In the viral clip, the late singer’s mother was seen in tears, pouring out curses on those she holds responsible for her child’s death. She vehemently stated that Mohbad’s killers would meet a similar fate as Judas did in the Bible, ending their own lives.
She said:

Speaking further, she recounted how her late son was her staunch defender, always standing up for her whenever his father attempted to cause trouble.

In the viral clip, Mohbad’s mother disclosed the role played by the late singer’s father in aiding one of the suspects involved in the case, Primeboy. She revealed how Mohbad’s dad reportedly instructed Primeboy to flee, shedding light on the father’s involvement in protecting the suspect.

According to her, Mohbad’s dad told her that he advised Primeboy to run away because he is a suspect in the case.

Nlfpmod, Mynd44
All the people connected to mohbad personally are all unfortunate people
From his parents to wife,friends and colleagues oloriburuku niwon

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Kriss216: 4:22pm On Mar 29
Mohbad's wife and mother are yet to tell us what happened to Mohbad.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29
I pity anyone that has a criminal as a father.

Nothing meaningful has ever come out from this Mohbad family

Mohbad no supposed come out from this family at all at all

Wehrey

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Mindlog: 6:48pm On Mar 29
Dsyfunctional family.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by YesDaddyTill203: 6:49pm On Mar 29
All these unnecessary attention.
We all know by now th that he died as a result of medical malpractice yet this woman and others are still making it sound as if someone intentionally killed him all for cheap attention.
I beg let the guy rest in peace, stop chasing clout. The mom and dad are both terrible parents.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Emu4life(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29
The Christian God died Today. Hallelujah grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by deyemia: 6:51pm On Mar 29
That statement reeks of falsehood. Was she there when he said it? Or someone told her

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Omoapena(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29
What a family

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by YesDaddyTill203: 6:52pm On Mar 29
Emu4life:
The Christian God died Today. Hallelujah grin
He sure died and buried never to be seen again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by twilliamx(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29
Why this woman just dey try bad mouth this man. You abandoned your child for 10years and still have the effrontery to insult and bad mouth the one who played your role. Olofo

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29
Is it an abomination for all these stories about this young lad to be narrated at once. For how long will all these stories be flying up and down with accusations and counter accusations from mum and dad of the diseased. Haba naw. If not for anything but for this boy to rest in peace. So sad that the mother is trying to be a saint by accusing the dad and the dad is also trying to be a saint by doing the same. I wonder how the diseased will feel wherever he will be. God help us all to have a good ending free from unnecessary drama and to make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by goodconsience77: 6:53pm On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:

Nothing meaningful has ever come out from this Mohbad father.

Mohbad no supposed come out from this family

Wehrey
So u believe all the nonsense and lies the woman said? Women will continue to be a nemesis on men in as much men refuse to defend themselves and keep on defending hoes.
I will never believe woman lies because I'm talking from experience.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by blackmantis: 6:54pm On Mar 29
It's getting clearer now.
The father has spoken
The mother has spoken
The baby mama will soon speak.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by flokii: 6:54pm On Mar 29
Freindships attimes can make or mar a person.. this Primeboy guy just entered trouble over something he might not even have hand in, while the real culprits are getting soft landing and sympathy from online mob because of gender.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Nauttyprof(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:

Wehrey

So, his mother is not a senior wehrey, right?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by DenreleDave(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29
Foolish mother

Always telling the media different lies...

Shame of a mother

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Gangster1ms: 6:55pm On Mar 29
Believe women at your own peril

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by seborrhic: 6:55pm On Mar 29
2 mentally disturbed,bitter parents,both spooling thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Godoverevery: 6:56pm On Mar 29
Ladiesdoctor:

Wehrey

Mohbad mother is what??

A woman that lost her son and still have time to be granting interview everyday??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Kingrshd3: 6:56pm On Mar 29
Mohbad grace na auto ..

Sorry I mean automatic because he is still blowing in the grave than pitObi ☹️

If you quote me thunder go fire you 😂

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Pepperdemisback: 6:56pm On Mar 29
Why can't the Government stop this useless family from using the Internet?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Izuchukwu70: 6:56pm On Mar 29
nlparrot:

She said:

Abeg. Thousands of Nigerian have died after this boy and heavens no fall. Stop spamming us with his story. Wetin na?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by spencekat(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29
These people sef
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Kingrshd3: 6:57pm On Mar 29
Pepperdemisback:
Why can't the Government stop this useless family from using the Internet?

Thank u because I don tire mohbad here mohbad that
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by Pepperdemisback: 6:57pm On Mar 29
seborrhic:
2 sick,bitter and repulsive parents
Very Useless parents.
Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29
Gangster1ms:
Believe women at your own peril
Exactly, what I wanted to say.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates by ImoleNaija: 6:58pm On Mar 29
Mohbad's father seems to be the most concerned, bereaved & hurtful of them all.

Na clout both his wife & mother dey chase up & down.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Shares His Cute Family Photo / Burna Boy Apologises To Fans For Late Performance / OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.