Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau (20768 Views)

Police Arrest Immigration Officer, Abdullahi Usman Linked To Odili Home Invasion / Onnoghen’s Response To Code Of Conduct Bureau Query Revealed: INNOCENT? / Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by ZombieTAMER: 6:36pm On Apr 01
Timmi:

Typical Obizombie response. Sense is no longer common to these set of people

Ebin pawa oo grin grin grin

on repeat in all south west states
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by NaijaNaWaa: 6:36pm On Apr 01
Dead office that no Yoruba man wants..
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01
Congrats cos na only north fit hold that posiy
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by senatordave1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
The other majority say they rather be with Cameroon.

Lol
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Bimpe29: 7:15pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:
Tinubu don appoint another Yoruba man 🤦‍♀️
Haba! Abdullahi Usman Bello isn't Yoruba. Nigeria isn't meant only for Yorubas.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by senatordave1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01
ValarDoharis:
How come Tinubu did not declare assets publicly like the presidents before him?

He declared his assets as required by law.declaring publicly is not mandatory
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Timmi: 7:21pm On Apr 01
ZombieTAMER:

Ebin pawa oo grin grin grin

on repeat in all south west states

That is the sound emanating from your head. You need to have your head examined ZombieTamer the pseudo leader of the Obizombies
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by jumper524(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:
those bigots don go hide.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by stevups(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01
Alexis11:

When you eventually climb the ladder of success tomorrow and get to the top, call your enemies to help you hold the ladder.

That's death sentence straight
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by generalud: 7:45pm On Apr 01
Are they not merging EFCC, ICPC and CCB again that warrants the appointment of Chairman of CCB?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Ategberoson(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01
SUNNINO:
An average Yoruba person don't doing things Igbo and south south except church where hey collect our money through tithe and offering,the hatred is inborn,,but they pretend.

Southwest can never ignore south south, south south have political loyalty and you won't see them hating bitterly on Yoruba

Igbo should check themselves, you come to Yoruba land you enjoy yourselves, when Yoruba come to your side they live in fear yet you will still be wailing Yoruba this and that

Yoruba should leave their land for you so that you people can have the ultimate happiness ba?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by KaptainAfrika: 8:00pm On Apr 01
How has your life improved since the man that speaks the same language as you became President.

Ategberoson:

Southwest can never ignore south south, south south have political loyalty and you won't see them hating bitterly on Yoruba

Igbo should check themselves, you come to Yoruba land you enjoy yourselves, when Yoruba come to your side they live in fear yet you will still be wailing Yoruba this and that

Yoruba should leave their land for you so that you people can have the ultimate happiness ba?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by ValarDoharis: 8:05pm On Apr 01
He can't! All the money he claims to have were stolen from Lagos treasury and sone from narcotics trafficking
senatordave1:

He declared his assets as required by law.declaring publicly is not mandatory
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by rotadeco27: 8:06pm On Apr 01
Ategberoson:

Don't mind them ,they always cry victim!
They perceive any tribe that does not yield to their dominance as enemy.
They should better go beg the tribe they offended, I challenge them to go listen to Amodu Bello's testimony about their tribe. Instead of them to change their ways they are crying and wailing for appointments , I go open my eye go dey appoint people that wishing me evil! Even among the igbos there are alots of intraigbos issues as some are more igbos than the other!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by naija4life247: 8:09pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:

Check his qualifications and compare it to that of your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate Peter Agulu Giringori Obituary
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by naija4life247: 8:09pm On Apr 01
InvertedHammer:
/
Don't let the content of the CV deceive you.

The output may not match the expectations because of the society we live in which doesn't reward honesty and integrity.

/

Post your biological father's CV here, let everybody compare and contrast
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Ategberoson(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01
rotadeco27:

Don't mind them ,they always cry victim!
They perceive any tribe that does not yield to their dominance as enemy.
They should better go beg the tribe they offended, I challenge them to go listen to Amodu Bello's testimony about their tribe. Instead of them to change their ways they are crying and wailing for appointments , I go open my eye go dey appoint people that wishing me evil! Even among the igbos there are alots of intraigbos issues as some are more igbos than the other!

Victim cry is their political mechanism but unfortunately they don't know the world have outlive that NCNC era
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Ategberoson(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01
KaptainAfrika:
How has your life improved since the man that speaks the same language as you became President.

Before he became president my life have been improving and my life never cease to improve whether he become president or not

How has your hate on Yorubas and Tinubu improve your life ?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Kukutente23: 8:46pm On Apr 01
Check well, you'll see he's related to one associate or paddy somewhere
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Kukutente23: 8:47pm On Apr 01
Ikaeniyan0:
except from Yardua who declared publicly, who else declared his asser publicly?
At least you have Yaradua
What's bad on emulating good deeds
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Ikaeniyan0: 8:54pm On Apr 01
Kukutente23:

At least you have Yaradua
What's bad on emulating good deeds
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by SUNNINO(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01
I'm from south south, I was a minister in MFM,I worked as a banker and did my master degree in the south west,2015 exposed a lot about them to me and since nothing to convince me,because their discriminltary attitude is top notch from church to school and work place,but to be since they may not be hostile as the case maybe,they like to see non Yoruba fail
Ategberoson:

Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Kukutente23: 9:13pm On Apr 01
Ikaeniyan0:
The point is why can't the present occupant emulate Yaradua
Or do you mean Yaradua was stupid or dull to declare his assets publicly
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Ikaeniyan0: 9:26pm On Apr 01
Kukutente23:

The point is why can't the present occupant emulate Yaradua
Or do you mean Yaradua was stupid or dull to declare his assets publicly
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by whippersnapper(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01
Alexis11:

When you eventually climb the ladder of success tomorrow and get to the top, call your enemies to help you hold the ladder.
best comment so far Obi supporters no just wan learn
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Misterone: 9:34pm On Apr 01
The pain is very real! Just read comments, you will know them. They're ready to destroy the country just to prove a point
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by Ategberoson(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01
SUNNINO:
I'm from south south, I was a minister in MFM,I worked as a banker and did my master degree in the south west,2015 exposed a lot about them to me and since nothing to convince me,because their discriminltary attitude is top notch from church to school and work place,but to be since they may not be hostile as the case maybe,they like to see non Yoruba fail

Because of where you work and worship want to make you fail doesn't make all Yoruba

Sentiment aside Yoruba among other tribe are the one that practice nationalism most

In the state you come from in the south, how many Yoruba have a stand anywhere? Nigeria is a multinational and individual nations don't joke with their indigenous taste

If e sure for you as a south southerner go to east to price land and buy if they will sell it for you

Yoruba might not be perfect but they don't maltreat strangers, sometimes as a Yoruba I get jealous because my people give non Yoruba special treatment than Yorubas because they always says ona e Jin meaning (his/her Place is far)
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by phemray(m): 6:31am On Apr 02
ValarDoharis:
How come Tinubu did not declare assets publicly like the presidents before him?

Lolz, Too many things to be declared ooo as the first time nigerians elect a rich man as president. 4 personal jets being maintained without issues for years said it all.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by DKM123: 9:13am On Apr 02
abba190:
shut the fk up. i am not obideint i am hausa guy from the north. i am just telling the truth. i am not tribalist or a regional bigot

See this stewpid Victor Omerigwe telling himself Shatap via Joro to Joro. Hahahaha. You think I don't know that is one of your numerous monikers? You have three monikers that starts with black na. Ewu! cheesy
Re: Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau by frog12: 10:30am On Apr 02
maybe to shelve the interior minister olubunmi tunji-ojo Betta edu probe

generalud:
Are they not merging EFCC, ICPC and CCB again that warrants the appointment of Chairman of CCB?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attends Bisi Akande 80th Birthday In Ibadan - Photos / #EndSARS: Youths Protest In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.