Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia (18929 Views)

Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate / Gov Ortom Vows To Work With Minister Akume To Develop Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by HRMK: 6:59am On Mar 31
what a very stupid statement from a man that governs a state!if you cant develop the state,what are you doing in the state house?HONEYMOON?

1 Like

Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by ruffhandu: 6:59am On Mar 31
I am still waiting to see who will make Alex Otti stop developing Abia, I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by CpDroitz(m): 7:01am On Mar 31
olisaEze:
Just imagine, after almost a year in office dis one is still sharing conspiracy theories! His people have almost been annihilated and he’s talking about development, for who, the invaders or the murdered citizens?? They can’t keep the people safe but they can get ballot boxes to their communities. Without equity, justice & security there can be no development!
Over sabi what is ur point. Our Gov is doing his work perfectly well. You seem to be one among those herdsmen killing and kidnapping persons and since no one has payed attention to all ur eveil acts, u have made it personal to come on line and attack our able Gov. Terrorist like u need to be located and apprehended instantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by AareGaa: 7:02am On Mar 31
Nawa4nl:

The south buys meat from the north, that's business.

The south gives the north free foreign exchange via oil.
Supplies the North with well educated graduates via NYSC.

The North is parasitic

Don't speak for the whole South.

Restrict yourself to your South east ( biaflan kingdom)
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Vadese1: 7:05am On Mar 31
Complete lie. Either you don't want work or you have no clue on what to do.
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Ikyor02(m): 7:19am On Mar 31
Don't just talk, you are supposed to know what's really going on, get facts before coming online to say anything you wish to, you can go there or ask any concerned Benue citizen to enlighten you, but if you are from there and chosed to talk like this ..hmmmm

psucc:
Development for the death or for the living?
There should be a strong will to combat the "conquer and rule" Fulani invaders that has continued to to turn Benue State to a killing field. Once the people can sleep with both eyes closed, whatever development initiative will enjoy the support of the people.

So much is expected from Rev Fr Alia because of his background training and calling. He can't afford to betray the people trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Antoeni(m): 7:21am On Mar 31
Who are those pressuring you Rev fr. that joined evil cult like APC and u want peace or development? It’s not possible na. APC only gives retrogression , hunger , suffering , looting and insecurity
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Antoeni(m): 7:22am On Mar 31
Pressure from who And why

I hope The Edo State people are taking notes because the cabal can incapacitate a willing governor not to work.

1 Like

Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by psucc(m): 7:26am On Mar 31
Sir, you've just succeeded in saying nothing.
Read and reread my comment or take it to your Primary school teacher to interpret it.

Tell us what HE Fr Alia is doing. You can cap that with pics, links, etc. That's how to defend your principal and not jumping from one post to the other accusing all of ignorance. How do we know if you don't tell us the much you know about Benue.

Stop the Killings, first!

Ikyor02:
Don't just talk, you are supposed to know what's really going on, get facts before coming online to say anything you wish to, you can go there or ask any concerned Benue citizen to enlighten you, but if you are from there and chosed to talk like this ..hmmmm

Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by ufotunang: 7:30am On Mar 31
Stop giving excuses... nobody can stop you from developing the state
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Miles300: 7:30am On Mar 31
Why do people even think before they run for office ? This kind of statement are very silly and stupid ...
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Chukwuka319(m): 7:32am On Mar 31
Benue state must definitely get it right in due time, and no enemies of good governance can hold the stage forever.
When the land is constantly bedeviled by chaos and upheavals, and keep defying definitive solutions,there are people in high places benefiting from the state of trouble.
We Igbos say this proverb" Ana adighi mma bu uru Ndi Nze"
Meaning the instability of the land is the benefit of the elite.
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Nawa4nl: 7:44am On Mar 31
AareGaa:

Don't speak for the whole South.

Restrict yourself to your South east ( biaflan kingdom)
See this skull miner🤣
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:51am On Mar 31
Oga leave talk and do your job
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by treatise: 7:52am On Mar 31
olisaEze:
Just imagine, after almost a year in office dis one is still sharing conspiracy theories! His people have almost been annihilated and he’s talking about development, for who, the invaders or the murdered citizens?? They can’t keep the people safe but they can get ballot boxes to their communities. Without equity, justice & security there can be no development!
Are you aware arrears of salaries and pensions have been paid?
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Lomprico2: 7:55am On Mar 31
olisaEze:

Him God father's hol am for blokos
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Votejagaban: 8:27am On Mar 31
There's nothing on ground here, we are even missing the previous administration.
JagabanB:

Rather than staying online and ranting, maybe you visit Benue or consult with Benue people to see if he's doing well or not.
He is a great upliftment to his people I don't why u lgb0s don't like him, what is even ur problem with Benue State in the first place?
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by 99thEnemy(m): 8:50am On Mar 31
JagabanB:

Rather than staying online and ranting, maybe you visit Benue or consult with Benue people to see if he's doing well or not.
He is a great upliftment to his people I don't why u lgb0s don't like him, what is even ur problem with Benue State in the first place?
Na you the indulge the OlisaEze sef.

they see news and make complete one sided analysis without knowing truly what is on ground.

dem feel comfort or pain pass the people wey wear the shoe.

Another Mofo was saying 2 days ago that benue doesn’t need a flyover ( This was someone who has never passed through benue in his entire life).
Just imagine the nightmare at wurukum roundabout when one tries to pass there with a vehicle.

Last last, this Governor is the best thing that has happened to Benue in 25 years.
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by Melonsmasher: 8:53am On Mar 31
Benue state is among the 13 states currently in dept within 6 months of new governors in office.

What has the governor done so far with the borrowed money
Re: There Is Pressure On Me Not To Develop Benue – Alia by 99thEnemy(m): 8:54am On Mar 31
NOETHNICITY:
This guy really wants to fail
But he is currently disappointing you by developing Benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Watch Your Statements" - South-West Muslims Caution Obasanjo, Danjuma, Others / APC Crisis: Govs Back Down As Buhari Supports Oshiomhole / Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.