Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church (20113 Views)

Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Splashme: 8:33am On Mar 31
Great man
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by twilliamx(m): 8:33am On Mar 31
David160:

RONU dogs refuse to acknowledge that obi is one the best Nigeria has to offer
The buffoon that couldn't give his best to, apga/pdp/lp and even the people of Anambra now wants to give his best to a diverse nation like Nigeria. Dey play

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 8:33am On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Join the club of madness🤣
Obi remain the best governor ever to govern a state in Nigeria
People with sense knows this
The records are there except your too lazy to read.
Even u posting all these will prompt someone with brain to really go and make research.

Let me ask u simple question,
Who do u think is buying all these propagandas u people are pushing out?

Except the person doesnt live in current APC Nigeria or the person lives in Nigeria but a yoruba ronu or APC sympathizers
People sitting on the fence. Incase you have not noticed, he has lost a huge amount of yoruba Obidients after all these discovery. Twitter is the real playground not nairaland . They are 100% true - Zero propaganda. Goan and verify in the agulu Messiah's voice 😂

While you were still monitoring my post, I have been away posting on other threads 😂😂😂

Anyway. Enjoy the rest of your day. On to the next thread
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by HeroicMeastro: 8:34am On Mar 31
AcuraZDX:
“HE Peter Obi outing at the Dunamis International Church yesterday alongside @drpaulenenche and the Legendary @ronkenolymusic in Abuja last night.”

There is no election but Peter Obi is till visiting churches, Mosques and also helping people.

Credit: Dr Mo Paul|X
E don change the black cloth?
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:35am On Mar 31
muhammaduyusufu:

Alot of us are just seeing some of this records of Peter Obi. I was indifferent in 2023. But I can never see myself voting for him after alot of his records started getting exposed in after the election. His yes daddy call, his bigotry and tribalism in Anambra when he was governor, the insults by his own people when he was governor plus the recent hypocrisy. We can go on and on.
Lolz
Was i expecting anything different from someone like u🤣🤣

If u really have sense
There are indices used for measuring development all of the world

You can go ahead to make ur research instead of following propagandas

For u guys the country can burn instead of having capable people to run it
Very soon we all will start promoting orji uzor kalu, oshiomole and other criminals like u guys do so that they will just destroy the country kpatakpata
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by HeroicMeastro: 8:36am On Mar 31
David160:

You are sick...
No individual can claim to be the best for Nigeria.
The level of brainwashing in the country is alarming.
Can't you perform better tha PO if you are given the chance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by twilliamx(m): 8:40am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

This one wey everybody dey mention me. I did not know my post will trigger a lot of people. I have more from where that came from. Peter Obi don cast Enjoy! cool

Guy you be museum. Where you pack all this from.. nice expose on the saint adaOBI. Abeg keep posting
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Forumites: 8:41am On Mar 31
Odin13:
Obi is a catholic bigot...

Forget all this show..

This man introduced catholic supremacy in Anambra state..

Dunamis and his religious shows is just pretdnce.. he hate that church and everyone there..
lame
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Forumites: 8:42am On Mar 31
twilliamx:

The buffoon that couldn't give his best to, apga/pdp/lp and even the people of Anambra now wants to give his best to a diverse nation like Nigeria. Dey play
brainless
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by twilliamx(m): 8:44am On Mar 31
obiekunie01:

This is the reason why they are soooo scared of him. He is their worst nightmare.
Lmao.. we are just trying to liberate you from your dumbness but I guess that is an Herculean task
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by abbasajao(m): 8:44am On Mar 31
He change cloth today?
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:45am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

People sitting on the fence. Incase you have not noticed, he has lost a huge amount of yoruba Obidients after all these discovery. Twitter is the real playground not nairaland . They are 100% true - Zero propaganda. Goan and verify in the agulu Messiah's voice 😂

While you were still monitoring my post, I have been away posting on other threads 😂😂😂

Anyway. Enjoy the rest of your day. On to the next thread
Obi lost yoruba obidients 🤣🤣🤣
Now i know u all are foolish true true
I live in Lagos here and i voted here in the last election
I have a battalion of yoruba friends in my area that carried Obi matter for head even pass me and their stance remain the same
Omo
The suffering self under Tinubu has reset many people brain that bought the yoruba ronu u guys pushed out
If election is done today now, Tinubu nor go see 100k votes in Lagos in a free and fair contest
I'm 100% sure of that
Just waka enter Lagos market and do a survey with yoruba women there
Please just do it
I recommend you start from ilepo market
The woman that sold ori to me last week was complaining bitterly that they deceived them not to vote the igbo man but now na their brother come even worst pass
Laugh wan kee me
U think is by coming to nairaland to post rubbish
Return back to reality and see the suffering and hunger in people face🤣🤣
U are not really aware
Except things turn around soon
Tinubu may be worst than GEJ in 2027
The stoning will start from north and SW😂
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Okpollo: 8:50am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Even he did not offer his best in Anambra and he was sent forth with lots of insults and curses.
Who have you not insulted before? Is the tinubu that still lost the state he governed for 24 years that did everything right? Why are yorubas allow the lowest in their society speak for them . If the contnue to allow stupid idiots speak and represent them we might start thinking all yorubas are fools
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:53am On Mar 31
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi spent almost 4hrs talking with Nigerians from all ethnic/religious groups on Parallel Facts then proceeded to attend a Dunamis church program.

While he’s visiting mosques, he’s also visiting churches.

He is simply an embodiment of what ONE Nigeria stands for.

Was this after proclaiming that Christian jihad.
You do realise God can't be mocked
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:54am On Mar 31
David160:

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Draslo(m): 8:54am On Mar 31
Ofunaofu:
Peter Obi remains one of the best Nigeria got to offer
Tufiaaaaaaa

That is an insult to everyone below 50

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Pgirigory: 8:56am On Mar 31
Real2088:

Go and keep suffering with pride
everyone is not your mother, suffering is a choice, we live in Goshen where there is no suffering, leave your suffering in your family
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:57am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Even he did not offer his best in Anambra and he was sent forth with lots of insults and curses.

These people really do think we are daft and inept. They are curses with selective amnesia.

The records of Pandora Peter are here on this NL yet these fools think they can whitewash the fool that takes advise from a mentally unstable person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:58am On Mar 31
Okpollo:
Who have you not insulted before? Is the tinubu that still lost the state he governed for 24 years that did everything right? Why are yorubas allow the lowest in their society speak for them . If the contnue to allow stupid idiots speak and represent them we might start thinking all yorubas are fools
We have alot of intelligent yorubas please
We should not allow the few miscreant here to change that
We all can see that they are just the same group of people that are not even upto 20 of them and they can't represent the yorubas
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by ValarDoharis: 9:01am On Mar 31
Is nairaland a credible source?

How come you guys cannot reference a credible source to show Obi underperformed?
Slytiger:

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by CoolAmbience(m): 9:02am On Mar 31
AcuraZDX:
“HE Peter Obi outing at the Dunamis International Church yesterday alongside @drpaulenenche and the Legendary @ronkenolymusic in Abuja last night.”

There is no election but Peter Obi is till visiting churches, Mosques and also helping people.

Credit: Dr Mo Paul|X

If him like make e go mosque.
E no concern me.
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 9:03am On Mar 31
ValarDoharis:
Is nairaland a credible source?

How come you guys cannot reference a credible source to show Obi underperformed?
Lolz
They have no source my brother
Facts and figures are there to show Obi did a miracle in Anambra
But it's politics and APC knows how to play it dirty

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:03am On Mar 31
adamusuleiman1:

Yeah. He divided anambra along religious lines (Catholic vs Anglican). In his government, it's either you are Catholic or you hit the highway.

It's nothing new, the highest point of an Igbo Catholic is to become a knight.
I think Obiano became a knight, to become a knight you need to be a demonstrable zealot.
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by ValarDoharis: 9:04am On Mar 31
Hoi pol·loi rest in Jesus name
Odin13:
Obi is a catholic bigot...

Forget all this show..

This man introduced catholic supremacy in Anambra state..

Dunamis and his religious shows is just pretdnce.. he hate that church and everyone there..
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by ValarDoharis: 9:05am On Mar 31
Why una hate Obi for no reason? Is it because he is cleaner than people you support?
helinues:
Why is Peter Obi ignoring the traditionalists in Nigeria, when would he celebrate with them too?
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Ofunaofu: 9:12am On Mar 31
AareGaa:

Make him your Biafran prime minister.

We don't need him in Nigeria

This is coming from a heart fill with hate
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:12am On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

U have the next 4years to keep posting this🤣🤣
U have posted this over a thousand times this year alone
Omo
Your work rate is something else
I hope u aint doing all these because of religion or tribe
I hope u are getting paid for this foolishness because even the hardest worker can't work like u

Oga shut up and contest the content laid before you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by helinues: 9:14am On Mar 31
ValarDoharis:
Why una hate Obi for no reason? Is it because he is cleaner than people you support?

Point out to the hatred in my comment
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:17am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

What leaders. Those people that posted those insults are the same people he ruled over in Anambra and not the leaders. Alot of us did not see these posts before the election due to his emergency declaration. We now have his transcripts and performance records.

Some hypocrisy below all because they wanted their kinsman to become president 👇

These people only saw Igbo presidency, because they are lifelong hypocrites they forgot about the poor governance record and attempted to rewrite history which they themselves as you've shown published.

Walahi we almost fell for it, look at how many Nigerians outside the SE especially the younger people fell for it, same way these GenZ are being told Obasanjo Okikiola Aremu is a democrat and defender of human rights , I mean it is just ridiculous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Jayhome24: 9:18am On Mar 31
That is only where he can worship tribalist pastor with a tribalist, evil and a liar motherfucker politician.

Na dem dem gang of amagedonites pretending as christains.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 9:20am On Mar 31
Afrojuju2017:

Oga shut up and contest the content laid before you
Lolz
Contest which content 🤣
Do u know the parameters recognised worldwide for rating govt ?
If u know, lets compare Obi and Tinubu or even fashola as governors. U think is to come online to post rubbish and derail topics🤣
It is only an idiot that doesn't know the indices for rating govt that will fall for these propagandas
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Lacox: 9:28am On Mar 31
helinues:

Point out to the hatred in my comment

Shut up Useless Easter Chicken , Egbon Adugbo Osi, Make Thunder peel Your flesh commot

6months ago You this bastard tricked me into getting banned.
Helinues e no go better for You ✋🏿

14 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos) / Ambode Seeks FG's Permission For 3000MW Project To Power Lagos / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.