Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church (20156 Views)

Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 7:46am On Mar 31
Dshocker:

Apart from your state of origin, have you travelled to any other part of Nigeria?

searchlight:
We can already feel how the national builder is building the ZOO. Just that cement come cost as he enter to build the ZOO. Na Dangote cause shaa. Na him increase the price of cement thereby limiting the builders building capacity lol

Nairalander248:

Are much are you paid? I want to double it every month for 24 months...

I want you to get sense
This one wey everybody dey mention me. I did not know my post will trigger a lot of people. I have more from where that came from. Peter Obi don cast Enjoy! cool

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by meditator(m): 7:49am On Mar 31
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi spent almost 4hrs talking with Nigerians from all ethnic/religious groups on Parallel Facts then proceeded to attend a Dunamis church program.

While he’s visiting mosques, he’s also visiting churches.

He is simply an embodiment of what ONE Nigeria stands for.
A religious warlord and a tribal bigot can never embody what one Nigeria represents.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 7:49am On Mar 31
Praktikals1000:
Imagine their agulu messiah being compared to Theordore Orji grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 7:54am On Mar 31
meditator:
A religious warlord and a tribal bigot can never embody what one Nigeria represents.
He almost destroyed the country with his religious bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 7:55am On Mar 31
DavSagacity:

Some of you guys are as terrible as HELL. Your bitterness of heart towards this man will no help your destiny. Either he becomes president or not, He's far better mentally than the Bola Tinubu that some people voted for. Are you guys not the one shouting Ebi npawa now..
Don't forget the one that shot his son dead because of a pot of soup.

Let's not forget, Peter Obi doubled poverty in Anambara. You can only gaslight mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:00am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Even he did not offer his best in Anambra and he was sent forth with lots of insults and curses.
U have the next 4years to keep posting this🤣🤣
U have posted this over a thousand times this year alone
Omo
Your work rate is something else
I hope u aint doing all these because of religion or tribe
I hope u are getting paid for this foolishness because even the hardest worker can't work like u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Pgirigory: 8:01am On Mar 31
DavSagacity:

Some of you guys are as terrible as HELL. Your bitterness of heart towards this man will no help your destiny. Either he becomes president or not, He's far better mentally than the Bola Tinubu that some people voted for. Are you guys not the one shouting Ebi npawa now..
I don't know what you mean a terrible as hell and your bitterness of heart towards the man that allowed insults and violence on his opponents and their tribes by his supporters will not help your destiny, ooooh you are speaking about you and your family members, I get it now. it is better shout for hunger than to kill and die for hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:02am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Don't forget the one that shot his son dead because of a pot of soup.

Let's not forget, Peter Obi doubled poverty in Anambara. You can only gaslight mumu people.
Soludo rode on Obi legacy to become a governor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by iramure(m): 8:04am On Mar 31
Politicians and 419 styled politics are Siamese twins. All these shows Obi is putting up lately is a SCAM. Even the church that hosted him in the front seat is a BIGGER SCAM.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by mipeesoft(m): 8:05am On Mar 31
This good development is causing severe pains to some people who don't want to hear or read anything good about Peter Obi grin
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi spent almost 4hrs talking with Nigerians from all ethnic/religious groups on Parallel Facts then proceeded to attend a Dunamis church program.

While he’s visiting mosques, he’s also visiting churches.

He is simply an embodiment of what ONE Nigeria stands for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 8:06am On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

U have the next 4years to keep posting this🤣🤣
U have posted this over a thousand times this year alone
Omo
Your work rate is something else
I hope u aint doing all these because of religion or tribe
I hope u are getting paid for this foolishness because even the hardest worker can't work like u
Yes. I will. And you will have the next four years to keep pushing back and monitoring my posts on Nairaland 😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by obiekunie01: 8:06am On Mar 31
YourKarma:
Any mention of Obi and agbadoites jump into the thread to twerk vigorously like earthworms in salt.

Obi joined a relatively unknown party and in just 8 months was able to poll 6M+ votes and win in 12 states + FCT. The so-called winner of the election won with 8M votes, less than 2M votes difference.

Insult him, talk nonsense but under-rate Obi at your own peril

This is the reason why they are soooo scared of him. He is their worst nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 8:07am On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Soludo rode on Obi Obiano's legacy to become a governor
Fixed.

So he should not speak the truth because he rode Obiano's legacy.

Peter Obi himself rode on Atiku's back to be come known outside Anambra. Only to stab PDP in the back to ensure APC secure victory over PDP despite Buhari's mediocre performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:08am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Even he did not offer his best in Anambra and he was sent forth with lots of insults and curses.

He did, but you chose to accept what your leaders say, in stead of investigating yourself, opposing will always have something to say about you, even if you are genuine, it’s life.
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Benwallt(m): 8:08am On Mar 31
Bigot
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 8:13am On Mar 31
tegrianonigltd:

He did, but you chose to accept what your leaders say, in stead of investigating yourself, opposing will always have something to say about you, even if you are genuine, it’s life.
What leaders. Those people that posted those insults are the same people he ruled over in Anambra and not the leaders. Alot of us did not see these posts before the election due to his emergency declaration. We now have his transcripts and performance records.

Some hypocrisy below all because they wanted their kinsman to become president 👇

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 8:13am On Mar 31
tegrianonigltd:

More hypocrisy

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:13am On Mar 31
Chivisee:
mumu man! continue fooling your ipob nuisances! you no reach. grin grin grin grin

Mumu man to man wey don dey finish him life in a high, why is politics turning youth to useless people self, can’t you all see this man has achieved a lot, from banking , business, corporations, politics, I admire Tinubu doggedness, atiku resilience, I admire their journey, whether Good or bad, to reach top no be joke.

Learn from everyone, their lives, their mistakes.

Make something out of your life comrade. Stop insult a made man already, who doesn’t even know you, the person you dey insult am for no know you too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by franudi: 8:13am On Mar 31
My president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Real2088: 8:15am On Mar 31
Pgirigory:
He wasn't dramatic this time, eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu taught him a bitter lesson he will never forget, he thought his unknown known gunmen will secure presidency for him, he doesn't know he is hallucinating

Go and keep suffering with pride

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Kusu12: 8:16am On Mar 31
Yes daddy
See the remarks and comments from indigenes and residents of Anambra State during your fake messaih 8years disastrous rule as a governor of Anambra State.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:17am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Fixed.

So he should not speak the truth because he rode Obiano's legacy.

Peter Obi himself rode on Atiku's back to be come known outside Anambra. Only to stab PDP in the back to ensure APC secure victory over PDP despite Buhari's mediocre performance.
Lolz
I know it will be hard to swallow for u
It is what it is
Go and watch soludo campaign
Nor be to dey post rubbish upandan

You guys are so predictable 😂😂
All of you doing the same thing over and over again
Change strategy because this is not working😋
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 8:20am On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
I know it will be hard to swallow for u
It is what it is
Go and watch soludo campaign
Nor be to dey post rubbish upandan

You guys are so predictable 😂😂
All of you doing the same thing over and over again
Change strategy because this is not working😋
Soludo said Peter Obi can never be president and was just wasting his time. He was right.

According to Soludo, Peter Obi was Tinubu's biggest campaigner. He did the Lord's work for Tinubu 😂😂😂

He would still do the Lord's word in 2027. His assignment is not finished 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:22am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Yes. I will. And you will have the next four years to keep pushing back and monitoring my posts on Nairaland 😂😂😂
Monitoring your post like u guys sleeping on nairaland on daily basis looking for Obi post🤣
This even my first time replying ur comment if i remembered and i discover u all are just posting the same thing over and over again

It is like you have a group where all these rubbish are shared for you all to be posting or maybe u have multiple accounts here that u use to do it🤣
I keep seeing all this rubbish from the same group of people 🤣
If everybody decides to be mad like you guys and keep posting all negative news of Tinubu, nairaland go shut down with rubbish.

Again
Change strategy because its only foolish people that cant make research that will buy all these ur rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Slytiger: 8:24am On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Monitoring your post like u guys sleeping on nairaland on daily basis looking for Obi post🤣
This even my first time replying ur comment if i remembered and i discover u all are just posting the same thing over and over again

It is like you have a group where all these rubbish are shared for you all to be posting.🤣
If everybody decides to be mad like you guys and keep posting all negative news of Tinubu, nairaland go shut down with rubbish.

Again
Change strategy because its only foolish people that cant make research that will buy all these ur rubbish
As you can see, you keep mentioning me by replying my posts. Na you go tire 😂.

No one stops you from posting anything about Tinubu or Atiku. You are free to join the club. 😂

If they are. It buying it, why do you keep replying my post in a bit to counter the facts 😂😂😂

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by mandarin: 8:25am On Mar 31
Tinubu needs Peter Oɓi to be popular to win 2027 as long as Atiku is in the race.
The SW will vote for their own and he will do well in SS and NC more than he did in 2023.

I hope you people know that there is an equal reaction to every action.

Only God knows who will be here in 2027, let's pray for our country and leaders to succeed.
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Movicmvc10: 8:26am On Mar 31
If it is anothe person especially atiku that is doing this they wouid have insulted the hell out of him
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by muhammaduyusufu: 8:29am On Mar 31
mandarin:
Tinubu needs Peter Oɓi to be popular to win 2027 as long as Atiku is in the race.
The SW will vote for their own and he will do well in SS and NC more than he did in 2023.

I hope you people know that there is an equal reaction to every action.

Only God knows who will be here in 2027, let's pray for our country and leaders to succeed.
It's the Obidient. Even Peter Obi had to beg them in the last space he held on twitter. At some point he said he would kneel to beg them if he could. They are the ones killing Peter Obi's chances at building alliances. Immediately after the space, they were back at insulting anyone they can on twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:29am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

As you can see, you keep mentioning me by replying my posts. Na you go tire 😂.

No one stops you from posting anything about Tinubu or Atiku. You are free to join the club. 😂
Join the club of madness🤣
Obi remain the best governor ever to govern a state in Nigeria
People with sense knows this
The records are there except your too lazy to read.
Even u posting all these will prompt someone with brain to really go and make research.

Let me ask u simple question,
Who do u think is buying all these propagandas u people are pushing out?
Except the person doesnt live in current APC Nigeria or the person lives in Nigeria but a yoruba ronu or APC sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Dejist007: 8:30am On Mar 31
Cloudflare:
Obi is too much
He will soon worship in Okija shrine all in the name of politics. Mumu man
Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by Devil1Messenger: 8:31am On Mar 31
muhammaduyusufu:

It's the Obidient. Even Peter Obi had to beg them in the last space he held on twitter. At some point he said he would kneel to beg them if he could. They are the ones killing Peter Obi's chances at building alliances. Immediately after the space, they were back at insulting anyone they can on twitter.
U care about insults but not about having competent hand to rule us
Omo
Naija fit nor better again aswear with people like u as citizens

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church by muhammaduyusufu: 8:31am On Mar 31
Devil1Messenger:

Join the club of madness🤣
Obi remain the best governor ever to govern a state in Nigeria
People with sense knows this
The records are there except your too lazy to read.
Even u posting all these will prompt someone with brain to really go and make research.

Let me ask u simple question,
Who do u think is buying all these propagandas u people are pushing out?
Except the person doesnt live in current APC Nigeria or the person lives in Nigeria but a yoruba ronu or APC sympathizers
Alot of us are just seeing some of this records of Peter Obi. I was indifferent in 2023. But I can never see myself voting for him after alot of his records started getting exposed in after the election. His yes daddy call, his bigotry and tribalism in Anambra when he was governor, the insults by his own people when he was governor plus the recent hypocrisy. We can go on and on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria At 59: What We Can Learn From China That Is 70 Years Old / Governor Sani Bello Inspects Road Constructions In Niger State / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.